Closed Thread
    andiaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sleeping between meals

Hi! My trainer gave me a healthy diet, and in order to keep my metabolism in good shape, I only eat every 3 hours.
    Because it's summer, I'm getting less sleep at night and so in order to have all my meals during the day, I sleep between my meals, so my schedule looks something like this:

Breakfast (first meal)
    3 hours of sleeping
    Snack (second meal)
    3 hours of sleeping
    Lunch (third meal)

And after lunch/meal 3 I stay up. Is this bad to do, will it slow down my weight loss, or is it fine? Because one of my friends say that this is bad to do.
    Thank you in advance! (:

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andiaa View Post
    Hi! My trainer gave me a healthy diet, and in order to keep my metabolism in good shape, I only eat every 3 hours.
    Because it's summer, I'm getting less sleep at night and so in order to have all my meals during the day, I sleep between my meals, so my schedule looks something like this:

Breakfast (first meal)
    3 hours of sleeping
    Snack (second meal)
    3 hours of sleeping
    Lunch (third meal)

And after lunch/meal 3 I stay up. Is this bad to do, will it slow down my weight loss, or is it fine? Because one of my friends say that this is bad to do.
    Thank you in advance! (:
    Your metabolism doesn't slow down if you don't eat for 3 hours, massive broscience that trainers for some reason still try to push. There's no problem with sleeping as far as I know, and if there is it'll be so miniscule as to make no difference.

All that really matters is you're in a calorie deficit. Do that in as many or as few meals as you like, with as much sleep at whatever times as you like.
    IIFYM

Start Weight : 300
    Goal Weight : 200
    Aug/Sep Motivation Thread: 262 | 260.8 | 258.8 | 257.2 | 255 | 264.5 | 256.3 | 254.4

andiaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you so much, I appreciate your advice! (:

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you weigh that you're wanting to lose at 16?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol this thread made me laugh, thanks...

Can imagine, how ridiculous it sounds.