jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonglo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

has anyone done candito 6 week program? question about program

Week 2 seems very brutal.

The second squat day in particular seems to set an unrealistic target of 10 reps with 80% + 5lb. It gives instructions for achieving less than that, but I think this must be destined to fail if genuine 1rms are entered into the calculation. Because most people will get around 8 reps with 80%. Some more, some less, but that's average. Add 5lbs and even 8 reps seems unrealistic. Especially for people who don't squat big weight and 5lb is a relatively bigger increment. So I predict most people will be barely grinding out 8 reps with a 10rpe set, or failing to achieve that and having to reduce their goals. I don't see this as ideal because it may lead to people really breaking down form to get the 10rm or becoming demotivated with constantly failing to achieve it.

if this was deep into the program where some progress is expected, it might be different, but it's week 2.

Has anyone done this program using genuine 1rm and achieved the 10 rep goal + back off sets on the 2nd squat day of week 2?
    Or is it advisable to use 90% of 1rm in the calculations?

Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on the program 2 years ago, it worked great for me, just do what's on the program. I remember being intimidated by the percentages too, I thinm my 1st cycle of the program I only got 9 reps, but my 2nd cycle of it I remember getting the weight for 11 reps.

orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orion792 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did get 10 reps more than once. You cand o it,you just need to push yourself.
    My workout log (candito's linear program): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165515901
    My strength training (road to powerlifting) log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173639391&p=1486170391#post1486170391

screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    certain body types are better at reps. Lighter weight classes for sure, women, shorter people simply have less distance to travel. Candito is a manlet so he's probably great at reps. Just use honest numbers and do your best. If you only get 7, maintain the numbers for next cycle.
    Levicticus 27-3: set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver, for a female, set her value at thirty shekels

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes- I've run the program numerous times and used it for as part of my last meet prep. Never failed a set. My advice; stop looking ahead and just look at the work for the day. Once you get to day 2 week 2 it should be/will doable provided you put in accurate numbers to start the program.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ran the Candito program numerous times last year. Yes the second week is brutal, I always had butterflies before that 10 rep set. Most of the time I reached the target because week 1 preps your body for it. Like other posters have said, stop worrying about next weeks workout and focus on today's. Don't rush the reps, take time to breathe properly and regain balance in between each rep and you'll surprise yourself just how much you can lift. Also make sure you're eating enough and in a caloric surplus as this helps a huge amount. Good luck bro!
    Deep Dark Dungeon Sounds

~UKM Underground Crew~