Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    The same could be said of your admiration of him. You love to praise him, I love to hate him. Its all good.
    So you admit you are biased and non-objective and that your opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and that you think with your emotions like a ho instead of with logic and to pretty much not take what you say seriously concerning the potential fight outcome.
    #TRUMP2020
    Founder of "The Cope Foundation"

Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    So you admit you are biased and non-objective and that your opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and that you think with your emotions like a ho instead of with logic and to pretty much not take what you say seriously concerning the potential fight outcome.
    Longest run on sentence ever?

Let's not talk about bias, you guys have it in spades. If I thought he really had a chance, I'd say it. I'm not going to watch it as I don't care what happens. I do think MW will school him and don't care if I'm right or wrong. I do think he's a sneaky SOB and don't like him regardless of how he fights or if he wins. I'm more confused at how guys can actually like him more than anything from how he treats people. I'm the negative to your guys' positive for him, nothing more.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingSWRV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    Longest run on sentence ever?

Let's not talk about bias, you guys have it in spades. If I thought he really had a chance, I'd say it. I'm not going to watch it as I don't care what happens. I do think MW will school him and don't care if I'm right or wrong. I do think he's a sneaky SOB and don't like him regardless of how he fights or if he wins. I'm more confused at how guys can actually like him more than anything from how he treats people. I'm the negative to your guys' positive for him, nothing more.
    lol
    #TRUMP2020

KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol
    Still making twitch streams you creep? Can't wait for mcgregor to get schooled and you have a meltdown. Can't wait

AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KingTARD View Post
    Still making twitch streams you creep? Can't wait for mcgregor to get schooled and you have a meltdown. Can't wait
    You're talking to the same phaguette who truly believed in his cuck heart Hilary was going to win ROFLMAO.

This dude is about to have another epic meltdown when McHilary gets gatti'd by Mayweather.

It's like this phaggot has learned nothing.

elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000) elterrible987 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CorytheKiD View Post
    Floyd won't have to worry about Conor's straight left to begin with b/c Floyd isn't dumb enough to shell up against a southpaw when the straight left is the obvious money punch against an orthodox in that position.

Unless Floyd has severe brain damage or amnesia, he won't dare try that **** again after he was rocked by Zab Judah doing that dumb ****

Shoulder roll can still be done, its just more risk. He does it extensively vs ortiz and did it against guerrero and pac too. He will use the high guard more though against south paws.

mcgreggor is so terrible though it dont matter. the first round will be the most dangerous because conor ignores all basics and common sense in boxing, so in that way he is difficult to predict.

FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FailedPotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Floyds a great boxer, he knows everything you know and more about boxing, he isn't going to do something that you know he shouldn't

SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Punctuation pahggot. Learn it.

chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Shoulder roll can still be done, its just more risk. He does it extensively vs ortiz and did it against guerrero and pac too. He will use the high guard more though against south paws.

mcgreggor is so terrible though it dont matter. the first round will be the most dangerous because conor ignores all basics and common sense in boxing, so in that way he is difficult to predict.
    This. Conor has a 3 round chance to blitz MW and corner him. He is very good at cutting off, mayweather is also very good at avoiding. Conor needs to go balls to the wall for a knockout as soon as he can. MW hasn't been hit by power like Conor. After 3 rounds it will be over. Either KO for Gregor or MW decision.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmIAWizard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    This. Conor has a 3 round chance to blitz MW and corner him. He is very good at cutting off, mayweather is also very good at avoiding. Conor needs to go balls to the wall for a knockout as soon as he can. MW hasn't been hit by power like Conor. After 3 rounds it will be over. Either KO for Gregor or MW decision.
    ROFLMAO holy fukk this guy is clueless.

Hasn't been hit by power like Conor? You mean he hasn't been hit ever by average punching power?

Conor is good at cutting off the ring? vs who? MMA rejects with zero knowledge of footwork? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes guys, Conor is totally the guy to make it 49-1 ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAH FUK HAHAHAHAHAHAH

It has to be a racial thing. People can't possibly be this fuking stupid unless they're blinded by racial bias.

This chit is clear as day. White people can't possibly be this stupid, so it HAS to be race blinding them to reality.

chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chalup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AmIAWizard View Post
    ROFLMAO holy fukk this guy is clueless.

Hasn't been hit by power like Conor? You mean he hasn't been hit ever by average punching power?

Conor is good at cutting off the ring? vs who? MMA rejects with zero knowledge of footwork? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes guys, Conor is totally the guy to make it 49-1 ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAH FUK HAHAHAHAHAHAH

It has to be a racial thing. People can't possibly be this fuking stupid unless they're blinded by racial bias.

This chit is clear as day. White people can't possibly be this stupid, so it HAS to be race blinding them to reality.
    Bro I don't know who you are but that was one of the dumbest responses ever. I'm a Conor hater for life. Conor has average power? First retarded response. MMA rejects..? Lol second retarded response, I even mentioned MW is great at not being cut off. 3rd I don't think Conor has a chance to win in hell. You are a ****ing retard. I said Conor's only chance is to blitz MW because there is 0 percent chance MW will knock him down and if he lands a power punch I promise MW will feel it. I said he has 3 rounds to do that, that's his only chance. Go back to being a retard.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It is a racial thing as much as people don't want to admit it.

Boxing records

Conor 0-0
    Floyd 49-0

Make sense?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

I'm A Brock Lesnar Guy Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post

Boxing records

Conor 0-0
    Floyd 49-0

Make sense?
    rekt

Bro I don't know who you are but that was one of the dumbest responses ever. I'm a Conor hater for life. Conor has average power? First retarded response. MMA rejects..? Lol second retarded response, I even mentioned MW is great at not being cut off. 3rd I don't think Conor has a chance to win in hell. You are a ****ing retard. I said Conor's only chance is to blitz MW because there is 0 percent chance MW will knock him down and if he lands a power punch I promise MW will feel it. I said he has 3 rounds to do that, that's his only chance. Go back to being a retard.
    Too bad all of that said, you're still a gigantic clueless retard for believing in McNugger having punching power Floyd has never seen LOL.

Holy fuk bro, join a boxing gym, watch a few boxing fight on Youtube. Open up your eyes. Diversify your bonds, my nikka.

Conor's punching power is slightly above average. Floyd will fkn laugh at those punches, considering he has taken full on blasts from all the hardest hitters in boxing the last 20 years.

Conor's punching power is only spectacular relative to MMA standards. In MMA, McNugget's punching power can be considered amazing. In boxing, where the standards and quality of fighters are magnitudes higher, McNugget's power would be classified as slightly above average. He isn't knocking anybody out in boxing.

Just like that clip in which he full on blasts an old, out of shape, fat, jetlagged Maglinaggi with a vicious straight left hand, only for Malignaggi to shrug it off like it was nothing. And it was nothing. Keep in mind Malignaggi is a framecel skinnyfat 135lb natural fighter, whereas Conor is a natural big 170+ fighter. Even with almost 30lbs advantage, his flush straight left (his strongest punch) didn't even FAZE Malignaggi.
    Last edited by AmIAWizard; 08-13-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Boxing records

Conor 0-0
    Floyd 49-0

Make sense?
    I'm absolutely convinced it's a racial thing, at this point.

There is no way the average McNugget fans can be this out of touch with reality.

I mean, in what other sport would you disrespect the current king like this?

These guys would NEVER fkn claim a bum off the street would beat Lebron in basketball. They would NEVER claim a bum off the street could cover Odell Beckham Jr. They would NEVER claim that bum off the street could hit a 100 mph fastball from Kershaw. They would NEVER claim a bum off the streets could defend Messi.

But yet, here we are, with easily the greatest boxer of this generation, with arguably one of the most impressive PERFECT record ever in boxing.

Yet you have these trailer park trash claiming a guy with literally 0-0 boxing record would not only BEAT Floyd, but KO him in the first?

I... I don't get it. It blows my mind at the amount of disrespect. There's no reason or logic on why ANYBODY would believe this.

So, as much as I hate to bring race into something like this, it's the ONLY logical conclusion I can come to. All these McNugget stans are secretly praying for that next great White Hype. It HAS to be a race thing. There's no other way you could believe something so absurd.

Holy crap Chalup and Amiawizard going at it.

Never thought someone could be so dumb as to make Chalup seem borderline smart

Spoiler!
    #TRUMP2020

DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrewDarden is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Boxing records

Conor 0-0
    Floyd 49-0

Make sense?
    We agree on Conor's odds. What we don't agree about is your completely random and arbitrary conclusion that people are blinded by race here. Maybe you could make the case that there are a small minority of people blinded by hype though... and it is a small minority.

A. You're both getting trolled at least on some level.

B. MMA fans are willing to set aside nationality and race on an ongoing basis. They root for Brazilians of all colors, people from Asia, Mexico, Japan, Russia, the Dominican Republic, Cuba. They root for and pick fighters like Yoel Romero and Cheick Kongo to win (or at least they used to), and they are as black as it gets.

I think this is a completely illogical and left-field analysis, and Minister you shouldn't be feeding the troll by agreeing with him.

Never owned a scooter scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reporting all racism/race baiting itt
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

I'm A Brock Lesnar Guy Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    Thanks for having our backs muh nikker.

weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    don't tell on people. it's uncouth.

usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000) usersignup2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when stupid people don't hear what they want to hear, they scream racism, sexism or politics.

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People still being trolled hard in this thread.
    "Lost all gains crew" "Reclaiming gains crew" 6 foot BW 92kg--->gains lost--->73kg--->@79kg (27/10/17)
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk crew WMMA WK crew.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it.

Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000) Millington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MW hasn't been hit by power like Conor.
    What about Corrales, Mosley, Cotto, Canelo, De La Hoya, Maidana? I'm not sure how Conor has acquired this reputation for unearthly punching power (especially when considering the weight they are going to be fighting at). Conor's definitely got power but it's not freakish, I think it's more accuracy than raw power that's led to his KOs in MMA. I don't think it's at all self-evident that he hits harder than the aforementioned list of boxers with good to solid power.

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Millington View Post
    What about Corrales, Mosley, Cotto, Canelo, De La Hoya, Maidana? I'm not sure how Conor has acquired this reputation for unearthly punching power (especially when considering the weight they are going to be fighting at). Conor's definitely got power but it's not freakish, I think it's more accuracy than raw power that's led to his KOs in MMA. I don't think it's at all self-evident that he hits harder than the aforementioned list of boxers with good to solid power.
    Yea i don't think he does especially not Canello. Plus MMA is more chaotic as in there is too much **** to worry about, easier to get tagged with all the tools involved in mma.
    "Lost all gains crew" "Reclaiming gains crew" 6 foot BW 92kg--->gains lost--->73kg--->@79kg (27/10/17)
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk crew WMMA WK crew.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it.

EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After the videos I decided to make bets with friends. It's a win-win for me, if Mayweather wins--95% chance--I make money, if he loses then I get to see the biggest fighting shake-up in history; which is worth the money lost.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure how Conor has acquired this reputation for unearthly punching power
    Really? Probably because he has 18 KO/TKOs in 21 wins.. at LW and FW.

He definitely has freakish power in MMA, it's reasonable to assume he will in 10oz or 8oz gloves aswell.

When he lands, people fall. It's a line Dana has been using but it's true. The only person who survived was a 6ft, 185lb+ Nate Diaz who has an equally freakish chin, but he did get dropped like 4 times. Are you telling me Floyd has a better chin than Nate Diaz or an extra few ounces will make that much of a difference?

The chin is one of the first things to go. Again, this isn't a 26 year old Floyd.

EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EoR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by usersignup2 View Post
    when stupid people don't hear what they want to hear, they scream racism, sexism or politics.
    I think Mayweather will win, 95%+ chance. I am white, he is black. I must be racist. Wait what? World of logic. Defense mechanism is to knee-jerk label people in hopes they relent in fear of being accused/getting a bad reputation. This is why you can't have serious discussions about religion, immigration, race with nearly every type of Western human. Everyone might as well be a robot, each response and reaction runs like clockwork, you could write a simple program that simulates every fuking argument about this sh*t. Funnily enough as soon as their is a mismatch in race in anything, it's always the minorities or liberals making an issue of it, or using it somehow as leverage, it's tiresome.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

That's because he doesn't. Hell, there's video evidence of that RIGHT now, but mouth breathing simp MMA fans are allergic to logic.

Malignaggi is a natural 135lb fighter who is a framecel, skinny fat, out of shape retired boxer.

McInstantTap is a naturally big 170 fighter with huge frame. He easily weighs 30+lbs of natural fighting weight more than Malignaggi.

And yet, Malignaggi ate his "nuclear straight left" FLUSH on the chin, and didn't even fkn budge or move back.

Take that in, you fkn stupid MMA goofs: your posterboy with the supposedly "nuclear knock out power" couldn't even fkn budge a man that weighs 30lbs less than him.

And yet you want us high fight IQ boxing fans to eat up the hype that this Mcnugget clown somehow has world class power? LOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Malignaggi put it best: his power is slightly above average in the boxing world. In MMA -- where the talent pool is absolute trash -- yes, you morons can worship him for his "nuclear left hand" pffffffft HAHAHAHAHA.

and fkn deaded @ Nate Diaz having a world class chin. That walking punching bag bum would get KO'd in the first around vs any half decent puncher in boxing. Fkn MMA clowns overestimating their talent levels again smdh.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    Conor has power relative to the average UFC fighter but compared to boxing elite he is nothing.

Conor does not even punch harder than Mayweather. Facts.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 Inch Asian Cock Boy thinks the human chin knows what sport its competing in

How embarrassing