Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrockSexy View Post

Look at all those punches he ate before Tyson finally knocked him down. Far more punches than what McNugget gave Paulie. Don't even whine about size difference, because the ratio of Tyson's power to this guy's size vs Mcnugget's power to Paulie's size is roughly the same. Also, Dana was brilliant for releasing that video. That video has increased the hype and caused more people to buy those PPV's. B U S I N E S S

The point is, people are talking about Conor's out of this world power. Everyone has said that glove size doesn't matter for Conor, since his power is so insane he should knock people out in 16oz gloves. Every single variable was in Conor's favor during that sparring, and the one clip they show, is an admittedly, exhausted, out of shape Paulie eating a flush shot like it's nothing.

Tyson was fighting men BIGGER than him. Look at the height difference. You do realize you are at a power disadvantage when throwing punches above your head right? He actually had out of this world power. He put people larger than him to sleep. Conor has made a career off of knocking out people smaller than him and didn't even faze Paulie with his best shot.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Misc Gaslight Anthem Crew**
    **NBA is a Joke Crew**
    **Head of NHL phaggot crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    The point is, people are talking about Conor's out of this world power. Every single variable was in Conor's favor during that sparring, and the one clip they show, is an admittedly, exhausted, out of shape Paulie eating a flush shot like it's nothing.
    But he didn't eat it like it was nothing, and most people see that. It wasn't very long after that blow that Paulie was knocked into the ropes like a dope, far more quickly than Thomas was knocked down against Tyson. Mayweather fans are not being objective at all when it comes to this video. The video clearly shows that Mcgregor destroyed Paulie after Paulie kept running his mouth about how Paulie's cameraman could beat him in boxing. The video embarrassed Paulie and kept the hype machine alive. Dana did good.

Also, look at the damage Conor did to Nate Diaz, and Nate is far larger than Conor. Conor flat out knocked Diaz on his azz with one punch, I think it was even during their second fight.
    These fools honestly think Leprechaun can defeat Mayweather, lol....you can sell them anything

Sons.....Brocksexy vs. Jon Jones March 2018

KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100)
    But he didn't eat it like it was nothing, and most people see that. It wasn't very long after that blow that Paulie was knocked into the ropes like a dope, far more quickly than Thomas was knocked down against Tyson. Mayweather fans are not being objective at all when it comes to this video. The video clearly shows that Mcgregor destroyed Paulie after Paulie kept running his mouth about how Paulie's cameraman could beat him in boxing. The video embarrassed Paulie and kept the hype machine alive. Dana did good.

Also, look at the damage Conor did to Nate Diaz, and Nate is far larger than Conor. Conor flat out knocked Diaz on his azz with one punch, I think it was even during their second fight.
    I also personally think diaZ did literally 0 training for the second fight, and TBH don't think he cared if he lost. Triology is where the $ is for him and he's never gotten that kinda $ before. Also I do believe he wanted Conor to go to the ground therefore he fell down on purpose for 1-2 of those shots.

Either way. Conor's power thus far has been only dominant against very small fighters.

He's going to need to get lucky against Floyd. Plain and simple. He can't outbox him and it's not up for debate.

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingTARD View Post
    I also personally think diaZ did literally 0 training for the second fight, and TBH don't think he cared if he lost. Triology is where the $ is for him and he's never gotten that kinda $ before. Also I do believe he wanted Conor to go to the ground therefore he fell down on purpose for 1-2 of those shots.

Either way. Conor's power thus far has been only dominant against very small fighters.

He's going to need to get lucky against Floyd. Plain and simple. He can't outbox him and it's not up for debate.
    Conor's power was dominant over Diaz. Sure, you can speculate that Diaz faked one of those knock downs, but Nate was knocked down far too many times and it was obvious he was rocked. Look at the face of Diaz after that second fight, and look at Conor's. Conor beat the piss out of a dude who probably weighed over 190 and is what...4 inches taller than him? So, Conor has definitely shown that he has great striking power in the MMA world, even against opponents far larger than him. But, striking a guy while he's trying to defend against a leg kick or a takedown is totally different than fighting a one dimensional boxing match. My argument is not about Conor winning the match, because I know he won't. He's going to lose, no doubt in my mind. However, people are getting carried away and trying to belittle the power he has clearly shown in MMA, even against much larger opponents. Calling out Jose, RDA, and Nate Diaz? lol conor is fearless. Let's see Mayweather call out someone who is going to step into the boxing ring at 190 pounds, lol
    Conor will lose because he won't be able to touch Mayweather. He's gonna get schooled.
    These fools honestly think Leprechaun can defeat Mayweather, lol....you can sell them anything

KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Conor's power was dominant over Diaz. Sure, you can speculate that Diaz faked one of those knock downs, but Nate was knocked down far too many times and it was obvious he was rocked. Look at the face of Diaz after that second fight, and look at Conor's. Conor beat the piss out of a dude who probably weighed over 190 and is what...4 inches taller than him? So, Conor has definitely shown that he has great striking power in the MMA world, even against opponents far larger than him. But, striking a guy while he's trying to defend against a leg kick or a takedown is totally different than fighting a one dimensional boxing match. My argument is not about Conor winning the match, because I know he won't. He's going to lose, no doubt in my mind. However, people are getting carried away and trying to belittle the power he has clearly shown in MMA, even against much larger opponents. Calling out Jose, RDA, and Nate Diaz? lol conor is fearless. Let's see Mayweather call out someone who is going to step into the boxing ring at 190 pounds, lol
    Conor will lose because he won't be able to touch Mayweather. He's gonna get schooled.
    Great Nate was 190... and guess what. Conor was 170-175

Conor kills him self to fight 145... he should not be in that class at all and he'll never make it again. So if you want to discredit Nate and worship Conor "winning" the second fight... WHICH is against not even a top 5 contender at 155 AND Conor was seen running away badly at the end... then you have to discredit all of Conor's wins at 145 because it's the same thing as fighting Diaz at 170

Also regarding Conor being "not afraid". There's a reason it was Diaz and not any other real 170lber. Because again Diaz is a 155er

I'd love to see Conor vs Max, RDA, Khabib, Tony, and Aldo. I bet he loses 3/5

I don't even hate the dude. I hate the deception of blind people.

Great Nate was 190... and guess what. Conor was 170-175
    Ok, so that destroys your argument that Conor only dominates people smaller than him

I'd love to see Conor vs RDA
    Makes no sense. Alvarez destroyed RDA, Conor destroyed Alvarez. Stands to reason to think that Conor can destroy....guess who?

Also regarding Conor being "not afraid". There's a reason it was Diaz and not any other real 170lber. Because again Diaz is a 155er
    What are you even talking about? Do you even watch MMA ??? Conor wanted to fight at 155, Diaz is the one who said he couldn't make weight and would have to fight at 170, so Conor agreed. Conor's in his best shape at 155, not 170. Remember, Conor WANTED to fight RDA, but RDA hurt his foot, which is why he wound up fighting Diaz. Man I don't even think you watch mma, never mind.

Ok, so that destroys your argument that Conor only dominates people smaller than him

Makes no sense. Alvarez destroyed RDA, Conor destroyed Alvarez. Stands to reason to think that Conor can destroy....guess who?

What are you even talking about? Do you even watch MMA ??? Conor wanted to fight at 155, Diaz is the one who said he couldn't make weight and would have to fight at 170, so Conor agreed. Conor's in his best shape at 155, not 170. Remember, Conor WANTED to fight RDA, but RDA hurt his foot, which is why he wound up fighting Diaz. Man I don't even think you watch mma, never mind.
    Connor agreeing to fight at 170 was the ultimate freeroll, which is what this boxing match is.

If he lost , it's because "he's a bigger guy" and if he wins "he's the best"

Dude hasn't defended a belt once, holds up the divisions, and def selects who he fights.

Let's be real... Aldo was champ how long? If there ever was a case for a rematch ... that's literally it. If Aldo clipped Conor everyone would scream bloody murder how it was a lucky punch

You could see it and hear it in Conor's eyes and voice, I think he's pleasently surprised he beat Aldo and doesn't want to chance it ever again. I do think he wins a handful of times but I also think Aldo gets him plenty as well. I mean **** mendes had him and had no camp.

I just think Conor is very 1 dimensional and if he decides to fight people that are top 3 fighters at his weight, he will be .500 or more

thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000)

☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆

I'm here to fix the cable gentilhomme's Avatar
    gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gentilhomme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    Absolutely a push down. You'd have to be incredibly biased to think otherwise.
    6'3" 185

"Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet." -Saint Augustine

*rep Iowans on sight crew*

*We're all gonna make it...anti-LDAR crew*

thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000) thehypocrit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gentilhomme View Post
    It just goes to show how blind most fight fans are lol

I said at the start of the thread but got laughed at so people had to slow it down lol

Most people have zero ****ing clue what they are talking about

Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel people are over-analyzing the fight. This is a circus show. Just sit back, get a bowl of popcorn, crack open a beer and enjoy it.
    6'2" but thinking of claiming 6'3" thanks to the Misc
    Avid Misc lurker for years
    Italian blood
    Traditional wet shaving

Bald Crew

Originally Posted by Norwood8 View Post
    I feel people are over-analyzing the fight. This is a circus show. Just sit back, get a bowl of popcorn, crack open a beer and enjoy it.
    I thought that too at the start but then you have people thinking it isn't..

that's why we have so many retarded threads and mma sections dedicated just to this ****

Annihilation

HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Conor definitely has pop in his left hand but it's more the speed of the shot that seems to stun people. It's not a shot that shuts the lights out. Eddie Alvarez is a perfect example, he was caught clean a few times and disorientated, but back to his feet on sturdy legs fairly quickly. The finish was a combination.

The same for Nate when he went down, he wasn't close to being out. As far as damage goes, Nate Diaz could open up a cut from itching his eyebrow.

Obviously Conor has power but Conor isn't the one shot guy he claims to be. Someone like Julian Jackson, he was a one shot knockout puncher. The GGG type of power, heavy clubbing shots that just look like they f*ckin hurt, is different again.
    R.I.P. Phife Dawg

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do you mean he didn't eat it like nothing? The clip shows him eat it, bounce off the ropes, and then end. You know why it ends without showing more? Because he came off the ropes fine, probably throwing.

The video clearly shows Conor destroyed Paulie? Are you retarded? A 10 second video speaks for an entire 36 minute session? Paulie himself said Conor got the better of him in the 11th and 12th rounds but the UFC won't ever show the rest of the fight. If Conor destroyed him for 12 rounds lets see the video after the fight.

The damage he did to Nate Diaz? Diaz smacked him around in the first fight and in the 2nd the knockdowns, at least some of them, were Diaz baiting him to his guard as he was never really hurt and popped right back up. Did you even watch the fight? To say Conor whooped Nate Diaz in the 2nd fight couldn't be further from the truth. Because Nate had some scar tissue opened =/= getting your ass kicked. Conor was on the verge of losing going into the 4th, but Nate's cut man didn't do anything to address his vision being obstructed otherwise he would have came out and likely finished.

Brb believing a fighter whooped someone when he was a Majority Decision. herp derp.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Misc Gaslight Anthem Crew**
    **NBA is a Joke Crew**
    **Head of NHL phaggot crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gentilhomme View Post

This

Finally, someone slows it down to see what it really was, a pushdown. Conors right barely grazes paulie and this isn't even close to a knockdown. Seems paulie was right after all and anyone who debates this is clearly, and blindly, bias.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gomi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Annihilation
    Annhiliation?!?!? The fuk you smoking? Maybe by doing everything WRONG.

"I see a lot of rabbit punches behind the head, grappling, wrestling, illegal shots,"

"We are sitting up here judging Paulie, a guy [who] has been retired and just commentating and traveling the world. And [he's] not going to the gym at all."

That's why they won't show the first 10 rounds. It would make Conor look very bad and the betting lines for Conor would tank badly
    Last edited by Gomi; Today at 10:51 AM.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    Ticket sales are much slower than projected, backing up the false hype between the matchup.

The only ones wanting to see this fight are only McNugget fans, and there just aren't enough of them. And people aren't stupid, they know the fight is a total mismatch in MW's favor and people recognize it and aren't bothering to pay attention or buy into the hype.

And I fully believe paulie's story of him getting the better of McNugget who's camp is probably petrified to release the tape of Conor getting owned.

Dik riding McNugget fans might actually 'get it', someday.
    I guess some things never change. I haven't posted on here for a while and I see this guy is still out of his damn mind lol

Edit: In looking at the above posts he still mad lol
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151889003

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753