nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tips for approaching women in a bar?

I don’t have any social circle, so finally I decided to try to enter in the jungle of cold approach… I don’t have anything to lose anyway…

Ok, you guys who cold approach women in bars what’s you technique? You’re waiting from women first to give you smiles or to stare like crazy at you, or you make your move regardless of the signs of interest?

Yet another question, are you using your buddy as wingman to ‘’occupy” the least attractive girl, in order to make easier your approaches?

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nice17 View Post
    I don’t have any social circle, so finally I decided to try to enter in the jungle of cold approach… I don’t have anything to lose anyway…

Ok, you guys who cold approach women in bars what’s you technique? You’re waiting from women first to give you smiles or to stare like crazy at you, or you make your move regardless of the signs of interest?

Yet another question, are you using your buddy as wingman to ‘’occupy” the least attractive girl, in order to make easier your approaches?

Show up, dressing impeccable, with perfect posture, a great haircut. spend 2 hours befriending people in the bar (including the bartender) to build social proof. women hate men who seem alone and don't really know anyone. of course, you will need great social skills to do this. start approaching women in the bar - make sure your posture is on point, your smile, bonus points for knowledge of cocktails. no nervous flitches. one tiny nervous flitch or talking too fast will send them running. After this, there is still a 90% chance of getting rejected. Get the number, and watch them flake.

OR.

Bring your CHAD buddy in, 6'2", broad shoulders, jaw that can cut diamonds. watch him walk in, sit down at the bar, and have girls kneel down and suck is cawk without saying a word.

and then cry, cry at the unfairness of it all. (and fist yourself)
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    flash $100 like it ain't no thing.

order $5 drink, tip the bartender $100.
    Computer Science, Systems Software.

nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Show up, dressing impeccable, with perfect posture, a great haircut. spend 2 hours befriending people in the bar (including the bartender) to build social proof. women hate men who seem alone and don't really know anyone. of course, you will need great social skills to do this. start approaching women in the bar - make sure your posture is on point, your smile, bonus points for knowledge of cocktails. no nervous flitches. one tiny nervous flitch or talking too fast will send them running. After this, there is still a 90% chance of getting rejected. Get the number, and watch them flake.

OR.

Bring your CHAD buddy in, 6'2", broad shoulders, jaw that can cut diamonds. watch him walk in, sit down at the bar, and have girls kneel down and suck is cawk without saying a word.

I’m 6’3 with broad shoulders and perfect jawline…but chicks at bars don't suck my cawk..

so, thanks for the advice anyway...

Anyway your point is that if you don’t have male model status you can’t make it by cold approaching bitches…
    Last edited by nice17; 08-03-2017 at 09:46 AM.

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m 6’3 with broad shoulders and perfect jawline…but chicks at bars don't suck my cawk..
    If this is true, then you won't have to cold approach.

All you gotta do is keep your eyes open for women giving you signs of interest, e.g. prolonged eye contact, a cheeky grin, a flirtatious glance, etc, and you simply approach those ones and just say whatever the fuk you want.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    If this is true, then you won't have to cold approach.

All you gotta do is keep your eyes open for women giving you signs of interest, e.g. prolonged eye contact, a cheeky grin, a flirtatious glance, etc, and you simply approach those ones and just say whatever the fuk you want.
    Ok, thanks I got it

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    be a bit drunk, have something funny to say ... don't be creepy. Just make conversation and if she's interested it'll go easily, if she ain't it won't. Best way to go on nights out is be out with mates who are fun, if you are seen to be having fun and are remotely attractive pulling women is a lot easier.
    Exadata DBA

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Approach anything remotely attractive who gives you 3 sec eye contact.

When you ready to push the envelope without indicators of interest from her:

-she waiting to order drink, you: "ummmmmm.........I'll have.....hmmmmm....rye and coke and make it a double since you paying" (insert big smile). Then follow it up with "what, this is the way it should be, what are you cheap" (insert smile). If it goes well, keep bustin on her for being cheap or anything for that matter lol.

-if you both waiting for a drink, nudge her with your hips and say "hey now, no butting allowed missy"

-both waiting for drink and she is very close to you because it is busy, you: "ummm....i'm going to need some space, back it up shnukums, GEEZ" (insert smile)

The above is all in the delivery and the humor diffuses tension big time. Unless she a huge bish or your delivery is bad, most will take it well even if they ain't interested. Get ta work!

Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

OR.

You're ridiculous guy

Originally Posted by MHannibal View Post
    be a bit drunk, have something funny to say ... don't be creepy. Just make conversation and if she's interested it'll go easily, if she ain't it won't. Best way to go on nights out is be out with mates who are fun, if you are seen to be having fun and are remotely attractive pulling women is a lot easier.

Thanks,

I have noticed that when I'm with my buddy at a bar and we have together positive energy, then bitches they give to us signs of interest. On the flip side, when I go out alone, I don't get the same pozitive vibe from women.

My problem is that my buddy is a little bit competitive when we meet new women.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SMILE. Bring a friend that you can just simply laugh, talk, and have fun with.

I get looks but I still approach because sometimes I don't always get that signal I want from a girl so I just go for it.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this guy knows whats up.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bring a social butterfly wingman (but one that knows he's the wingman, and not try to outshine you). If this friend doesn't exist. Dress well. Sit at the bar, chat with the bartender and whoever is sitting next to you. If you see a girl waiting for the bartender by herself (or even with friends if she seems a little disengaged from them), just ask her what she normally orders. Go from there.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're going out by yourself, try and talk to every single person who comes within arms reach of you. Build a fake social circle.

Work on 1 solid opinion opener and use that chit all year. End of the day, it's a numbers game. Keep approaching, keep closing (facebook closes are quick and easy), and you'll be in a much better place with women shortly.
    Knows everything about girls, PM if you need real advice bros.

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyway your point is that if you don’t have male model status you can’t make it by cold approaching bitches…
    Yet a pile of dgaf, cocky-cheeky semi attractive manlets will always manage to pull.

Could it be cause they dgaf.
    Simple minds need simple answers.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Maatkarah View Post
    Yet a pile of dgaf, cocky-cheeky semi attractive manlets will always manage to pull.

Could it be cause they dgaf.
    never seen this in real life. Its the CHADs who sit back, smirk, and pull the women.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ok, you guys who cold approach women in bars what’s you technique?
    If you have no social circle and no cold approach skills, you can prolly build a social circle faster than you can gain approach skills. Srs. Join some meetup groups and do some chit (biking or nature walks or book groups or whatever) and you'll end up hanging out with people in public places.

Ask coworkers to go out for drinks on friday or whatever.

You can't ask coworkers to go get a beer? Good luck asking women for sexors. inB4 "but all my coworkers are lame" because that's not the point.

sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait for eye contact, if she does that ,lock eyes and smile, just pass by her making your way to the bartender and say hi, should be downhill from there
    Crepuscular

Thanks for all the replies.

Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000) Iwillsavetheday is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ask about the size of their family, their income level and what language they speak. Also, ask what other businesses they use in the area and position your business in proximity to those.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op is 33 and asking how to talk to women in bars.

Yet he is constantly posting coming at FA'ers and trying to act like he knows what the game is. ****ing lol This entire entire section is just lol.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Dude, first of all I don't live in US, I live in Europe, different cultures here and different social conventions.

Here where I'm living women they don't act that friendly with guys who are completely strangers. Cold approach is very difficult here almost impossible, but given the fact that I don't have any social circle I decided to give it a try.

As, for my experience, I would say to you that I have a good experience through warm interactions with women. When I was in the university (in the different country from where I live now) I pulled girls all the time, I have had smashed 10s and 9s, and those types of women you personally only in your dreams you can see...

I read your posts; your problem is that you can't accept that game exists with women. Your mentality is that it is all about looks, and this mentality is a sign of weakness, and I bet that you're not bad looking either. But with that attitude and mentality you can't make any progress and the sad part is that you don't accept other people opinions. People who don't have any negative intentions towards you.

You’re always try to find ways to confirm your beliefs about women, because with that way you’re feeling good. It is not your fault because you’are not a Chad? Am I right?
    Last edited by nice17; 08-04-2017 at 03:11 AM.

JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohanMing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best way to go on nights out is be out with mates who are fun.

He said he doesn't have a social circle... tf.

Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is more tough in EU, because people do not just casually start talking or have small talk in the middle of the street or with cashiers.

1) Get a bit drunk, but not too much
    2) If you catch a chick staring at you more than once, could be possible she likey
    3) If you see a chick alone or something, start small talk (not good at this, but maybe comment on the drink, music, atmosphere or something like that)
    4) Have a friend be the wingman
    5) Sometimes there will be this shy chick in a company of girls. Every single girl will be dancing or doing something, but she will there, barely doing anything, checking her phone or something like that. That can be your target at first, before you become good at this.

I wish I could give you more solid advice, but clubbing in Europe is so chit. I don't know why people are trying to prove everyone how confident and unwilling to talk to they are, when they should be socializing. It's weird, but that is how it goes.

Originally Posted by Jormund View Post
    This is more tough in EU, because people do not just casually start talking or have small talk in the middle of the street or with cashiers.

I wish I could give you more solid advice, but clubbing in Europe is so chit. I don't know why people are trying to prove everyone how confident and unwilling to talk to they are, when they should be socializing. It's weird, but that is how it goes.
    Yea man, I know it sucks, I think that happens due to the fact that people generally in some countries here in Europe they're not that open minded, and they act very fake and arrogant when they deal with strangers, with people who they don't know.

I wish I could live in US, but it is what it is anyway…

DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ya, mastering the skill of approaching is painful as you get older and others younger than you are way ahead of you even though we shouldn't compare ourselves to others, which really sucks.