Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mecked will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Has anyone taken Amped AF and/or ADAbolic from Steel?

I was interested in giving these two supps a try as I have heard amazing things about them, however they are not very popular, and it is hard to find actual reviews of the products. Also, is the one3 in the Amped Af safe to take? Does anyone have any input on Steel Supplements and particularly the Amped AF and ADAbolic PWO stack?

irving3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can honestly say that this is the best supplement line out there. I just finished my tub of Amped AF. Let me mention that I have taken Jack3d, Old Jack, Dust Extreme, etc. Ive taken pwo supps with 1,3 and without them. BUT Amped AF is on a new level. Taste isn't great but we all know thats not what it's about.

I got samples of ADAbolic, Charged AF, Rested AF, and Pumped AF. Yes he sent me his whole fn line lol. Pumped Af stacked with either Charged or Amped is a god damn godsend dude. Focus, PUMPS, Energy is on another level. When I took the ADAbolic intra workout, you actually feel the difference in the moment. It offers 12g of Glycomax, 4g Citrulline & so many other ingredients that add on to endurance, pump and recovery. It's just an all around well put together product. It's expensive AF, but you get what you pay for.
    Bench: 285
    Deadlift:415
    Squat:355
    Total:1055

BlueVan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mecked View Post
    I was interested in giving these two supps a try as I have heard amazing things about them, however they are not very popular, and it is hard to find actual reviews of the products. Also, is the one3 in the Amped Af safe to take? Does anyone have any input on Steel Supplements and particularly the Amped AF and ADAbolic PWO stack?

Let me say that the AMPED AF is DANGEROUS. You shouldn't use stuff like this unless you're at a severe disadvantage in some way that you are OK with the trade-off. Which is my case. That being said, AMPED AF is the best most effective thing I've come across since the original Jack3d formula, and that's after YEARS and $$$ spent buying and trying a solid number of different brands. And with Amped AF, you really do have to start with just the half scoop. I haven't tried anything else from Steel Supplements, but use the AMPED AF regularly (and cautiously) as it's the only thing I need help with. If you're going for the most effective stuff available, I'd definitely start with Steel Supplements. Expensive, but if you follow them on ******** every other week or so there's a 15% discount code which is when I stock up a little. Be careful, but Steel Supplements is definitely where I would start if looking for something.

And for what it's worth, since I notice a LOT of people on here are somehow affiliated with brands or know the owners, I'm just a consumer who spent a lot of time and money buying and trying products over the years. I don't know anybody or any of the companies, at all.

czimmy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found your post after searching whether AMPED AF is safe to take. I will start by saying that it is by far the best pre-workout I have ever taken, and I have experimented with countless pre-workouts and have spent lots of money on different brands. It gives me unbelievable focus and energy and helps me have my best lifts ever. But, there are also some concerns raised by it. For me, it leads to incredible dehydration--worse than any other supplement I've ever taken. It severely alters my mood even after my lifts and puts me in a focused yet "blah" mood. When I finally come down from the pre-workout buzz, it leaves me feeling depressed/ down, almost like coming off an ********. Although I would not doubt if this is the most intense/effective pre-workout on the market right now, I question what is in it, and the way it affects my body is to a degree that it is not worth it for me. It's expensive, but the best you can do is try it. When you get it, he warning on the cap says to start with 1/4 to 1/2 a scoop. Definitely adhere to that warning. I built a tolerance to many others to the point I was taking two scoops, and when I tried this I went for 1 full scoop my first time and it felt like there were needles in my face and my entire body was tingling past the point of being comfortable.

spartacus1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a little late to the party on this one but I'll throw my 2 cents in just incase someone else is looking for an honest review of this product: First I'm going to point out that the time of this post, I haven't been able to find too many sites with reviews of this stuff. The steel supplements website is big time deceiving. You may notice ALL the reviews are 5 stars with the lowest being 4. The reason for this is because reviews are "submitted for approval" over there. AKA - the owner (Jason) doesn't approve negative reviews.

My main concern with Amped AF is going to sound weird. It may only affect a small percentage of people but it affected me.....After taking this stuff at the recommended dose (1/2) scoop, 2 physical things would happen. 1) my balls would stop hanging low. They'd go up but come back down after a few hours. 2) I ALWAYS find that the first piss I have to take after consuming this, is difficult. It could be hours after consumption but it's tough to push out and comes in spurts...Odd, I know but those are side affects I experience when using this stuff. I experienced the same thing with a fat burner I took back in the day but can't recall the ingredients in it or the name. I'm assuming I'm sensitive to something in the formula.

So, does it work? Yes. but it wasn't working every time I took it. Maybe that depends on how much caffeine I'd already consumed or maybe it was meal timing...I dunno. Sometimes it just didn't work. But when it did, within minutes it initially increased my mood, motivated me and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. It definitley gave me more energy to plow through my workout. When I used this stuff I would find I could just keep going past my normal routine. It would encourage me to get some extra sets or reps in and it would allow me to do that. Having said that, I've taken other pre workouts that do the same thing but taste better and don't give me the side affects though. And about taste, I got blitzed berry and it tastes like absolute ass.

IMO there are other pre workouts that are just as good. This stuff is really expensive too. If you have the money to buy it, give it a shot. If you don't, it's not the be all to end all for pre workouts. Don't buy the hype. F the owner of steel supplements for not allowing the customer to see honest and legit reviews.

smallfry95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Originally Posted by spartacus1978 View Post
    I'm a little late to the party on this one but I'll throw my 2 cents in just incase someone else is looking for an honest review of this product: First I'm going to point out that the time of this post, I haven't been able to find too many sites with reviews of this stuff. The steel supplements website is big time deceiving. You may notice ALL the reviews are 5 stars with the lowest being 4. The reason for this is because reviews are "submitted for approval" over there. AKA - the owner (Jason) doesn't approve negative reviews.

My main concern with Amped AF is going to sound weird. It may only affect a small percentage of people but it affected me.....After taking this stuff at the recommended dose (1/2) scoop, 2 physical things would happen. 1) my balls would stop hanging low. They'd go up but come back down after a few hours. 2) I ALWAYS find that the first piss I have to take after consuming this, is difficult. It could be hours after consumption but it's tough to push out and comes in spurts...Odd, I know but those are side affects I experience when using this stuff. I experienced the same thing with a fat burner I took back in the day but can't recall the ingredients in it or the name. I'm assuming I'm sensitive to something in the formula.

So, does it work? Yes. but it wasn't working every time I took it. Maybe that depends on how much caffeine I'd already consumed or maybe it was meal timing...I dunno. Sometimes it just didn't work. But when it did, within minutes it initially increased my mood, motivated me and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. It definitley gave me more energy to plow through my workout. When I used this stuff I would find I could just keep going past my normal routine. It would encourage me to get some extra sets or reps in and it would allow me to do that. Having said that, I've taken other pre workouts that do the same thing but taste better and don't give me the side affects though. And about taste, I got blitzed berry and it tastes like absolute ass.

IMO there are other pre workouts that are just as good. This stuff is really expensive too. If you have the money to buy it, give it a shot. If you don't, it's not the be all to end all for pre workouts. Don't buy the hype. F the owner of steel supplements for not allowing the customer to see honest and legit reviews.

I'm having the same issue. I use Lit brand preworkout which did it's job consistently for me.. I've purchased amped af and NOT FELT ANYTHING twice now I've consumed it. Kind of concerned considering how much I paid but maybe I'm missing something in my regimine that's conflicting with the effects of it. I feel the caffeine but no hydrothermics or any preworkout factors I look for for my workout. Not pleased at all so far..

AdhamHa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly the same experience.
    I have been using LIT for 4 month and extremely satisfied.

I received a sample of Amoed and Pumped AF. Took the full sample together to see the full experience and I really felt nothing.
    The side effect was that the body got heated up dramatically. To a point that I went to the souna and did not feel the heat !!! Dangerous right ??!

With all the Hype in the reviews I see, probably this is not working for me! I will keep using the LIt as it’s doing more than I need! Good product!