Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I make fun of this kid locally who is in "Kyani". Called him out on his IG story driving a free 08-09 BMW from Kyani. It had 96K miles and a check engine light on. I said if you're making hundreds of thousands a year you wouldn't be driving that. Claimed it was his work car. I totally lost it. He wears an invicta watch and the same exact fukin suit everywhere. I laugh at these people.

Literally has no class and brags about eating at chilis and Dennys!

https://www.instagram.com/fclanosa/

enjoy your comedy for the day folks.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Had a guy approach me while I was working at Staples. He was a regular customer, polite, well dressed and I had done plenty of tech support work for him. Gave me a business card one day and wanted to meet for a business lunch.

MLM insurance. Young 17 year old me was so disappointed. Wanted out of retail so badly that summer, but not that badly
    Contrary to popular belief, insurance is actually a vital part of your financial package. It depends on your advisor. All wealthy people have an advisor and almost all wealthy people have a ton of insurance (life/CI/seg funds/annuities etc.)

Insurance is one of the best things to buy when you are young and healthy, you need to find a good advisor that you can trust and who takes the time to explain things to you fully

If you hear "buy term and invest the difference" or "I work for primerica/WFG (World Financial Group)" run away. Those people are the MLM insurance types.

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    I make fun of this kid locally who is in "Kyani". Called him out on his IG story driving a free 08-09 BMW from Kyani. It had 96K miles and a check engine light on. I said if you're making hundreds of thousands a year you wouldn't be driving that. Claimed it was his work car. I totally lost it. He wears an invicta watch and the same exact fukin suit everywhere. I laugh at these people.

Sounds about right. MLM people LIE about how much money they make

SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Regrettably, my mom fell for something so obvious. It was a company called eAdGear, which got shut down. This was several years ago I believe, and it's sad that she convinced a lot of our family members to buy in. In the end, my mom took a loss. She did pay everyone back and took the loss herself, which was the right thing to do.

I feel bad for falling for something similar. However, I was only set back $30 and consider it a lesson. Fuking snake of a friend referred me to them. I thought it was a legit company but naive 18 year old me got pushed around to accept paying for "training". I know I'm stupid for not walking out there before signing, but I felt so pressured into doing it after going so far with them. I immediately knew after I walked out the office that this was bad news and never went back again. I think I've learned better now, and learned to just walk the fk away or say fk no to dumb chit like that if I come across it.

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SomeGuyHear View Post
    Regrettably, my mom fell for something so obvious. It was a company called eAdGear, which got shut down. This was several years ago I believe, and it's sad that she convinced a lot of our family members to buy in. In the end, my mom took a loss. She did pay everyone back and took the loss herself, which was the right thing to do.

I feel bad for falling for something similar. However, I was only set back $30 and consider it a lesson. Fuking snake of a friend referred me to them. I thought it was a legit company but naive 18 year old me got pushed around to accept paying for "training". I know I'm stupid for not walking out there before signing, but I felt so pressured into doing it after going so far with them. I immediately knew after I walked out the office that this was bad news and never went back again. I think I've learned better now, and learned to just walk the fk away or say fk no to dumb chit like that if I come across it.
    Yes they prey on naive young people. That's why most MLMs are young people and women. MLM is for ****ing losers, so the kind of people who join that are not the kind of people you want to hang around.

why don't MLM sell their products in the open market? Because no one wants them.

MLM people are predators

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnCapWarlord88 View Post
    MLM people are predators
    Do you or your family or friends want a new set of kitchen knives?
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Do you or your family or friends want a new set of kitchen knives?
    yea so i can kill the next MLM bastard that tries to scam me

Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been hit up twice in the last couple of weeks over LinkedIn by these fukers

Originally Posted by Oakbearer View Post
    I have been hit up twice in the last couple of weeks over LinkedIn by these fukers
    have some fun with them. Lead them on for weeks and then all of a sudden say "**** you MLM ***got, I am not interested" and block them.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why don't MLM sell their products in the open market? Because no one wants them.
    Because stores would be profiting instead of its own consumers. That's why a payment plan is able to exist for product users. The fundamental idea behind the existence of Network Marketing is that word of mouth advertising and rewarding its own product consumers is better than letting a store make all the money and their consumers nothing.

You're spouting bull**** information or you're sharing experiences of people who don't do Network Marketing the right way. You're sharing stories of douchebags and/or **** products and companies. That's not fair to Network Marketing at all.

It's the same as the media from both the left and the right, portraying all of them to be *******s, when the reality is, the overwhelming majority of both sides are generally good people.

There are good people that do Network Marketing the right way, and those are REAL opportunities for people of any background.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

The reason WHY network marketing MLM doesn't work? Because humans are selfish pieces of **** that only care about themselves. No one is willing to join you and help you get rich. People only care about themselves.

Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Because stores would be profiting instead of its own consumers. That's why a payment plan is able to exist for product users. The fundamental idea behind the existence of Network Marketing is that word of mouth advertising and rewarding its own product consumers is better than letting a store make all the money and their consumers nothing.

You're spouting bull**** information or you're sharing experiences of people who don't do Network Marketing the right way. You're sharing stories of douchebags and/or **** products and companies. That's not fair to Network Marketing at all.

It's the same as the media from both the left and the right, portraying all of them to be *******s, when the reality is, the overwhelming majority of both sides are generally good people.

There are good people that do Network Marketing the right way, and those are REAL opportunities for people of any background.
    then why do MLM sell their products for MUCH higher than retail stores? Every MLM product can be bought for much cheaper from a non-MLM source.

I've already mentioned that MLM Network marketing requires you to be nice to everyone at all times. Nevermind that most people are *******s and they will try to take advantage of your perceived weakness. This is just another reason why MLM is ****ing bull****.

The kind of people who join MLM are losers, and mostly liberal women. If you join an MLM you will have to associate with such useless people.

MLM is also a cult and they use cult-mind control tactics to brainwash you. MLM is pure evil.

And as I said before. MLM Network marketing DOES NOT WORK. It does not work because human beings are incredibly selfish creatures. Nobody is willing to work for someone else for free to make someone else rich, which is exactly what you are doing in MLM pyramid scams.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    then why do MLM sell their products for MUCH higher than retail stores? Every MLM product can be bought for much cheaper from a non-MLM source.
    Because stores are able to purchase bulk orders which makes it a little cheaper for them. Peer-to-peer marketing won't have an opportunity for that distribution discount. And not every MLM product is overpriced.

But I'm done here. You have it so wrapped up in your head that NM is evil when it's clearly not as long as you're not an idiot and have a good product.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Know this 30 y/o single mom that's on her THIRD MLM company after failing in the last two.

People never learn
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by pWally View Post
    Know this 30 y/o single mom that's on her THIRD MLM company after failing in the last two.

People never learn
    women are dumb, that's why 90% of MLM are women

MLM attracts new age retards and liberals and hippies and women because that is the kind of crap they promote, the **** that appeals to such useless groups of people as those.

AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MLM is also a cult and they use cult-mind control tactics to brainwash you.
    For the most part, that's pretty true.

MLM leaders, that is, the people at the top of the pyramid scheme, use cult brainwashing motivational tactics in order to get you to work for them for free. So if you want to become a mindless cult zombie working for free to make the top people rich, then feel free to join MLM.

most people are greedy and extremely selfish by nature and that is why people keep falling for these scams, cause they play into people's greed.

what a loser, i commented on his IG page. Call him out and tell him he is an elitist pig piece of **** who wants to "rise above everyone else". Tell him you will beat his ***got little ass

anyone else got any MLM horror stories?

please do your duty and warn others to avoid MLM cults.

that ****ing ***got blocked me

just checking up on this thread if anyone has seen it lately