Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Threads you've created/Full cp history

Hey devs and admin. I know this is probably low on priority right now, but some kind of drop-down selection box where you could easily access all of the threads that you have created or full history of your user cp would be really cool. Sometimes I just Google what I think I titled a thread and put bodybuilding.com and my username and that works. So I'm not trying to be lazy because that's always an option just a suggestion. Anyone else think it's an ok idea?
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Hey devs and admin. I know this is probably low on priority right now, but some kind of drop-down selection box where you could easily access all of the threads that you have created or full history of your user cp would be really cool. Sometimes I just Google what I think I titled a thread and put bodybuilding.com and my username and that works. So I'm not trying to be lazy because that's always an option just a suggestion. Anyone else think it's an ok idea?
    I came here to say the same thing. It would be nice to have a nice overlook on things you posted. On top of that, getting a notification whenever someone replies to you in a thread or quotes you. This is standard in almost every forum and it would make this forums so much more convenient. I bet that pretty much anyone would support this idea.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jormund View Post
    I came here to say the same thing. It would be nice to have a nice overlook on things you posted. On top of that, getting a notification whenever someone replies to you in a thread or quotes you. This is standard in almost every forum and it would make this forums so much more convenient. I bet that pretty much anyone would support this idea.
    Very cool!

-People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jormund View Post
    That alrdy exists. Lookup forum buddy.
    YOU > Bladen

Originally Posted by MillerTime07 View Post
    That alrdy exists. Lookup forum buddy.
    Yeah that sounds good but I enjoy the forum on mobile 99% of the time :/

Any suggestions for mobile?