Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DL/SQUATS (Monday)

SUPPS:
    PRE: Con-Cret PRE 1 scoop
    INTRA: none

BW: 162

WARMUP:
    -Foam Rolling with Spike 8min
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

DL:
    135x8
    185x5
    *Versa Grips
    225x3
    *belt
    250x2
    275x1
    290x1
    300x1
    310x1
    275x1

Squats:
    45x10
    95x7
    135x5
    165x3
    *belt
    200x3
    220x3

DL went great! My squats were cut short because I got an emergency call for work. One of my guys accidentally locked his keys in his truck. :/ I had to drive all the way back in, wait 3 hours for the roadside guy, and then the roadside guy couldn't even get in the truck, ughhhhh! Usually at that point I'll just bust a window or door to get in but this was a rental and not one of the trucks I own so I couldn't start destroying stuff. Eventually got a mechanic to get in there with their magical mechanic powers lmao. Was there til 9pm, it was a 4 hour event. So yep, didn't eat until about 10pm when I got home and had to cram in a couple thousand calories quick, and did not stretch yesterday. GASP, oh the horror! I know, I know!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RUN

CARDIO
    Running:
    Distance: 3.00 miles
    Time: 30:50
    Avg HR: 148
    Peak HR: 157
    *dark and 40 degrees

The city is re-paving the exercise track that goes through the parks. I went to a new section today and holy ham there was the mother of all hills going up for like half a mile - it was awesome! I'll run that course again! I run on the trails sometimes but it's been raining daily so it's messy right now.

Yesterday I saw tons of destruction from that storm in my neighborhood. Both neighbors next to me had huge trees fall and smash property - one on their house, and one on their fence and deck. I am extremely luckily one of those huge ass trees didn't tilt this way and land on my house. There's a small forest behind us with trees tall enough to hit the house. The forest is beyond my property so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have those chopped down to avoid future issues, I will find out. Man, that would piss me off. I'd be out there mid-tornado arguing with the tree on my roof, pointing at it and sticking out my lats. I thought about chopping down those trees myself but I'm 99% certain I would somehow manage to accidentally drop them onto my own house. Hold my chainsaw, I'm goin' in!

Additionally, since this week has been so wonderful already , I just had to spend $1500 to fix my truck. Dropped it off thinking ok this mysterious noise will be like $100, not a huge deal. No, a huge deal ensued. Got her back today, my magnificent beast of a fire engine red truck, and we shall continue driving through the park, and hauling lumber, and driving through snowstorms, and picking up a year's supply of toilet paper at Costco.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to read that your DL session was so good. Did the guy who cut your squats short get the key to his truck permanently inserted, so he can't lose it?

Sounds like a honey of a storm. I remember well the thunderstorms in the hill country that often brought tornadoes along with them. Thunderstorms that could easily last an hour and a half or more. We don't get those up here.

I'd still rather be in Texas, though...
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Great to read that your DL session was so good. Did the guy who cut your squats short get the key to his truck permanently inserted, so he can't lose it?
    LMAO, no anguses were peppered but yeah we have a new fail-safe in place.
    Sounds like a honey of a storm. I remember well the thunderstorms in the hill country that often brought tornadoes along with them. Thunderstorms that could easily last an hour and a half or more. We don't get those up here.

I'd still rather be in Texas, though...
    The news said we had 6 tornadoes in this state on the one day. I like Texas too, temp doesn't drop to -15 every winter like up here lol.
    Current PRs:

SHOULDERS

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

SHOULDERS:
    Push Press:
    *wrist wraps
    65x5
    95x5
    105x2
    115x1
    120x miss
    120x miss
    115x1

DB Shoulder Press:
    35s x 14
    40s x 9
    45s x 4
    35s x 12

DB Incline Press:
    45s x 10
    55s x 9
    55s x 7

Incline BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    95x10
    135x6
    145x3

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -LAX/Spike glute rolling 10min
    -Foam Rolling with Spike on wall 5min

Strong lifting on the db lifts, couldn't hit above 115 on PP today though, that's a tricky lift. I put up some Xmas lights in my home gym and my light up Santa Ham, festive Ham is festive.

I switched up one of my sups - used to take GNC Triflex glucosamine chews for years, but I'm afraid to break my dental crown on those. I switched to Move Free glucosamine pills. I take so many freaking supplement pills in a day now. It seems Move Free is targeted at old people. Am I old lady status now?
    Current PRs:

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

RUN

CARDIO
    Running:
    Distance: 3.00 miles
    Time: 30:50
    Avg HR: 148
    Peak HR: 157
    *dark and 40 degrees

The city is re-paving the exercise track that goes through the parks. I went to a new section today and holy ham there was the mother of all hills going up for like half a mile - it was awesome! I'll run that course again! I run on the trails sometimes but it's been raining daily so it's messy right now.

Yesterday I saw tons of destruction from that storm in my neighborhood. Both neighbors next to me had huge trees fall and smash property - one on their house, and one on their fence and deck. I am extremely luckily one of those huge ass trees didn't tilt this way and land on my house. There's a small forest behind us with trees tall enough to hit the house. The forest is beyond my property so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have those chopped down to avoid future issues, I will find out. Man, that would piss me off. I'd be out there mid-tornado arguing with the tree on my roof, pointing at it and sticking out my lats. I thought about chopping down those trees myself but I'm 99% certain I would somehow manage to accidentally drop them onto my own house. Hold my chainsaw, I'm goin' in!

Additionally, since this week has been so wonderful already , I just had to spend $1500 to fix my truck. Dropped it off thinking ok this mysterious noise will be like $100, not a huge deal. No, a huge deal ensued. Got her back today, my magnificent beast of a fire engine red truck, and we shall continue driving through the park, and hauling lumber, and driving through snowstorms, and picking up a year's supply of toilet paper at Costco.
    Holy Ham is right, that's some major chump change. Glad you escaped your neighbor's fate, but I can definitely wish that they had escaped their fate too.

I admire you for running in the cold and dark, but I don't envy you for it. Good run, though.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Holy Ham is right, that's some major chump change. Glad you escaped your neighbor's fate, but I can definitely wish that they had escaped their fate too.
    Yeah between the truck and my plumbing issue it's been an expensive month. If I also would've had to pay to get a tree removed from my house I think I would just say forget it and go live in the forest. Neighbors have had tree people and tree trucks over here a couple days to deal with all of that. :/
    I admire you for running in the cold and dark, but I don't envy you for it. Good run, though.
    Thank you, and I very much enjoy it. Especially when it's cold, and dark, and rainy, and snowy because not many other people want to do it, but you're out there like a badass tearing it up.
    Current PRs:

BACK/BICEPS

SUPPS:

BW: 161

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

BACK:
    Pull Ups:
    bw x 10
    bw x 8
    bw x 6
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    *total of 44 YEAHHHH!

DB Rows:
    60s x 10
    70s x 8
    75s x 5
    75s x 5
    65s x 10

HS Row:
    1pps x 10
    2pps x 10
    2.5pps x 6
    105lb ps x 8
    2pps x 10

Lat Pulldown:
    100x10
    115x9
    130x8
    145x5
    145x4

Cybex Low Cable Row:
    block 8 x 10
    block 8 x 9
    block 7 x 11

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 18
    50 x 13
    57.5 x 10
    57.5 x 9

BICEPS:
    DB Curls:
    35s x 11
    30s x 13
    30s x 11

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Hot tub 10min
    -Pool time
    -Sauna with rolling 15min

Strong day today, I busted out pull ups with the fury of 1,000 burning suns! Big news today guys. First, ANIMAL has two new military shirts coming out tomorrow HNNGGG!!! One is olive with a tan logo and one is tan with a green logo, they're SWEET! Part of their sales goes to a military charity as well. 10/10 shirts, the best fitting most comfortable shirts I've ever owned, and man do I love military gear, gonna grab those up tomorrow.

And more big news, srs... I signed up for a 5k race which is taking place next Sunday. Aw yeah, gonna rampage it with my big, meaty glutes! It is being held in the metroparks where I run every time. There are signs up saying part of the park will be closed off for the 5k and half marathon on Nov 19th and I was like heyyyy, I wanna do that! So yep, I'm registered, gonna pick up my race packet next week, and am planning out a few more training runs leading up to that time. I would be really happy with anything under 35 minutes for it. Looks like it'll be 30ish degrees and probably snowing too, mwah ha ha!

I was also looking up some other competitions in my city. The boxing club has a bench and run in the summer that looks interesting. You rep out 70% body weight on bench press to take time off your 5k (I remember Mom2Sethc talking about those). My running pace is REALLY slow lulz but they only want me to bp like 115lbs for reps, holy ham how easy is that! The max allowed is 30 reps. I can hit 135 for 17 so I could get damn close to 115 for 30. So yes, it looks like some training plans are in my future.
    Current PRs:

loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice! If you haven't run a 5K, you'll be hooked. It's a great scene, you'll like it I'm sure. My favorite part was the post race refreshments!

You'll crush that lift and run thing. IIRC, you usually get points to offset your running time, so even if you're running time isn't competitive with the fastest runners, you'll probably reign them all in with your massive benching prowess. You could very well win!

Originally Posted by loggerboots View Post
    Nice! If you haven't run a 5K, you'll be hooked. It's a great scene, you'll like it I'm sure. My favorite part was the post race refreshments!
    Oh yeah, I saw online they have some good food planned for after. All runners also get a really sweet jacket as a souvenir. Seems like a really nice event, they put a lot into setting it up.
    You'll crush that lift and run thing. IIRC, you usually get points to offset your running time, so even if you're running time isn't competitive with the fastest runners, you'll probably reign them all in with your massive benching prowess. You could very well win!
    MWAH HA HA HA HA!!! I could probably get my 5k time to 28 or 29 minutes by summer, maybe. Certainly not fast but yeah I'll clean up on the bp thing taking time off.
    Current PRs:

RUN

CARDIO:
    Running:
    Distance: 3.5 miles
    Time: 38:53
    Avg HR: 149
    Peak HR: 162
    *22 degrees and snowing

Winter has arrived, I had to wear three shirts and gloves. (Two gloves btw, although that'd be badass to have a third hand so when I'm doing stuff I can also hold my drink.) It's supposed to get slightly warmer next week. I might sneak outside and at least put the Xmas lights up on my house. I won't turn them on yet, just hang em up.
    Current PRs:

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good job on the running.....I am in awe of anyone who runs in ****ty weather! Glad I have a treadmill at home.

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Good job on the running.....I am in awe of anyone who runs in ****ty weather! Glad I have a treadmill at home.
    Thanks Ms Mac! I have never tried a treadmill.
    Current PRs:

CHEST/TRI

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    45x15
    75x12
    105x10
    135x3
    155x2
    170x1
    *wrist wraps
    180x1
    185x1
    190x1 vid
    170x4
    170x3
    160x6
    *remove wraps
    145x12
    115x22 vid

growl of rage and perseverance to get that one

this is more tiring that running the 5k itself lol

Incline Bench Press:
    45x10
    95x10
    135x7
    145x4

TRI:
    CGBP:
    *wrist wraps
    95x10
    135x8
    150x4

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5s for 17, 17, 17
    5s for 17, 17, 17

External Band Rotations:
    RED x 17
    RED x 17

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min

Solid bench press day, singles moved pretty well. 190 was a little slow going but I got it up there. I wanted to see how many reps I could hit at 115 (70% body weight, what I would need to get in the bench and run comp.) Man that is wayyyy harder than I thought it would be! I'll practice at it. You can max out at 30 reps and I thought I'd be closer to 30. It doesn't start to feel "heavy" just oddly tiring I guess.

And I did bp day today since I had to work on Saturday which will be a regular thing until Christmas. Workout days will probably be in a weird order of whenever I can fit them in.
    Current PRs:

BACK/BICEPS

SUPPS:
    PRE: Con-Cret 1 scoop

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

BACK:
    Pull Ups:
    bw x 10
    bw x 9
    bw x 7
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    *total of 41

DB Rows:
    60s x 10
    75s x 7
    75s x 6
    75s x 6
    70s x 8

HS Row:
    1pps x 10
    2pps x 10
    2.5pps x 6
    105lb ps x 8
    2pps x 10

Cybex Low Cable Rows:
    block 8 x 12
    block 8 x 11
    block 7 x 12

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 20
    50 x 16
    57.5 x 11
    57.5 x 10

Lat Pulldown:
    100x10
    115x8
    130x8
    140x5
    120x8

BICEPS:
    DB Curls:
    35s x 10
    30s x 15
    30s x 12

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Hot tub 10min
    -Pool time
    -Sauna with rolling 15min

Strong day all around, blasted db rows with the 75s repeatedly. I usually do a wt in between 60s and 75s but everything was in use so I just went for it. Got to 40+ pull ups in only 6 sets instead of 7, that's always a big plus. Had to do lat pulls almost last because there was apparently a lat pull party going on with every person in the gym waiting to use it.

~The Life and Times of Hamm~
    Over the weekend I re-did my ACA health insurance. (Own a small business so yes I'm forced to do the ACA crap.) It took FOUR HOURS. I've had Anthem for many years but in 2018 they no longer offer ACA insurance for Ohio, so I had to pick a new company. Seemed simple, you type in doctors you use, your dentist, and any medications you need and it's supposed to show you all the plans that cover that stuff so you can choose. So my thing came up with "Zero plan matches for Hammie Hammicus." Ok, so of the available choices only one company covers my main doc, a different one covers a specialist doc I see, nobody covers my dentist, and nearly nobody covers my one medication.

So I had to start taking notes and drawing maps like I'm Hammie CSI solving a murder case. I started cutting stuff out, like ok, I guess I can just pay the dentist cash since that's not extremely expensive, and well I can only choose between one of my two docs, who do I see more times in a year? And I can use that ghetto fabulous Good RX discount card for my meds. Eventually I found a plan that covered my general doctor AND the generic of my meds. Decided to get rid of my specialist so I'll have to get somebody else for that. I'm not going to let the current guy know and I'll try to get a little stockpile of the prescription in December, sigh, since it'll probably take me months to get in with a new guy. And I did solve the dentist problem - you can buy a dental policy from a second company (only one company covered him) so you basically have two insurance companies.

Ok, so I can go to one of my docs and dentist, get my RX covered, gotta replace one doc, oh and I'm not allowed to go to the local Urgent Care anymore because this dumbass insurance company doesn't cover it. And I have to avoid most hospitals and ERs around here because those aren't covered either. Cool, I'll just pin a note to my shirt for the paramedics with a map to the hospital 45min away in case anything ever happens. And farking $6,400 deductible was the best I could get.

BRB moving to Australia, UK, or Canada where they have their chit together.
    Current PRs:

SHOULDERS/RUN

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

SHOULDERS:
    Push Press:
    *wrist wraps
    65x8
    95x6
    105x4
    115x1
    115x1

DB Shoulder Press:
    35s x 14
    40s x 9
    45s x 5
    35s x 11

DB Incline Press:
    45s x 10
    50s x 10
    55s x 10

Incline BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    95x10
    135x6
    145x4 vid

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 2.5 miles
    Time: 25:50
    Avg HR: 152
    Peak HR: 161
    *36 degrees and windy

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min

BOOM - big day with lifting and running! Whoa, Fitbit says 21k steps and 3600 calories so far, jeez Ham, sit down! I ran in the area of the 5k course today too. Almost had to fight some geese but they backed off probably because of my wild gazelle status happening out there. Temperatures are not too bad right now, around 40 during the day, and of course on race day it drops into the 20s, BRING IT!
    Current PRs:

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job lately! 21K steps!?!? I downloaded the step counter app for my iPhone recently and don't think I've eclipsed 15K steps in a day. You're walking a ton! I'm admiring the winter running. That is truly inspiring! Sorry to hear about the healthcare woes, but I wouldn't go comparing us to other countries so fast. Usually, that is like comparing apples and oranges.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    Great job lately! 21K steps!?!? I downloaded the step counter app for my iPhone recently and don't think I've eclipsed 15K steps in a day. You're walking a ton! I'm admiring the winter running. That is truly inspiring! Sorry to hear about the healthcare woes, but I wouldn't go comparing us to other countries so fast. Usually, that is like comparing apples and oranges.
    Oranges are better.
    -Voltaire

SHOULDERS/RUN

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

SHOULDERS:
    Push Press:
    *wrist wraps
    65x8
    95x6
    105x4
    115x1
    115x1

DB Shoulder Press:
    35s x 14
    40s x 9
    45s x 5
    35s x 11

DB Incline Press:
    45s x 10
    50s x 10
    55s x 10

Incline BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    95x10
    135x6
    145x4 vid

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 2.5 miles
    Time: 25:50
    Avg HR: 152
    Peak HR: 161
    *36 degrees and windy

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min

BOOM - big day with lifting and running! Whoa, Fitbit says 21k steps and 3600 calories so far, jeez Ham, sit down! I ran in the area of the 5k course today too. Almost had to fight some geese but they backed off probably because of my wild gazelle status happening out there. Temperatures are not too bad right now, around 40 during the day, and of course on race day it drops into the 20s, BRING IT!
    3600 calories is a huge burn! I hope your recharge is tasty! I'm always impressed by the way you combine the dumbbells and the barbells to make a complete workout. BRING IT!
    -Voltaire

Thanks! Oh man I get so many freaking steps sometimes, not even on purpose. I really try to limit it. I've had days at work where I didn't even lift or run after but hit 30k steps. I know, I know, my angus is just never recovered from these insurance payments that cost half as much as a mortgage. :'(

Oranges are better.
    highfive.jpg

3600 calories is a huge burn! I hope your recharge is tasty! I'm always impressed by the way you combine the dumbbells and the barbells to make a complete workout. BRING IT!
    Lots of pasta and oatmeal was eaten! Oh yeah I like some good variety to thoroughly kick my own ass.

Workout coming up...
    Current PRs:

DL/SQUATS

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

BACK:
    DL:
    135x8
    185x5
    *Versa Grips
    225x3
    *belt
    250x3
    275x1
    285x1
    295x1

LEGS:
    Squats:
    45x10
    95x8
    135x5
    165x3
    *belt
    200x3
    220x3
    240x1
    250x1
    245x1
    245x1

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 15min

Decent lower body day, didn't go HAM just went BACON. Very busy weekend and next week coming up. Working Saturday and picking up my race packet, Sunday is the race, gotta fit bench press day in there somewhere. My parents are coming over for Thanksgiving, not even sure yet what I'm doing for food. Probably will cheat and order a Boston Market feast to pick up heehee. And Friday is my holiday tradition going to the Petsmart sale to buy supplies to donate to the local animal shelter. I'm also planning on some online shopping. I've had my eye on a couple sweet running jackets, and am looking for some deals on supplements. And if I get REALLY wild and crazy I'll hang up my Xmas lights and tree next weekend.
    Current PRs:

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

DL/SQUATS

SUPPS:

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

BACK:
    DL:
    135x8
    185x5
    *Versa Grips
    225x3
    *belt
    250x3
    275x1
    285x1
    295x1

LEGS:
    Squats:
    45x10
    95x8
    135x5
    165x3
    *belt
    200x3
    220x3
    240x1
    250x1
    245x1
    245x1

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 15min

Decent lower body day, didn't go HAM just went BACON. Very busy weekend and next week coming up. Working Saturday and picking up my race packet, Sunday is the race, gotta fit bench press day in there somewhere. My parents are coming over for Thanksgiving, not even sure yet what I'm doing for food. Probably will cheat and order a Boston Market feast to pick up heehee. And Friday is my holiday tradition going to the Petsmart sale to buy supplies to donate to the local animal shelter. I'm also planning on some online shopping. I've had my eye on a couple sweet running jackets, and am looking for some deals on supplements. And if I get REALLY wild and crazy I'll hang up my Xmas lights and tree next weekend.
    That's just bacon? Well, let me call my wife and tell her I want bacon for Thanksgiving, not Ham. Strong sets on this one! I mean, my back is hurting just reading it so I'm calling it strong. Great work and go ahead and hang those Christmas lights. I really want to this weekend but haven't been let out of the gate until "after Thanksgiving."
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

5K on Sunday? That's almost like a sprint for you! You'll be finished while half the crowd is still milling about the starting line.

Don't know about that Xmas tree next weekend though. It's still officially November. There's a special place in hell reserved for those who put up Christmas Decorations before November is finished.

Although I don't think it's the same special place in hell as the one Ivanka was talking about.
    -Voltaire

That's just bacon? Well, let me call my wife and tell her I want bacon for Thanksgiving, not Ham. Strong sets on this one! I mean, my back is hurting just reading it so I'm calling it strong. Great work and go ahead and hang those Christmas lights. I really want to this weekend but haven't been let out of the gate until "after Thanksgiving."
    LMAO! Yeah under 300 on DL is just bacon for me. As I'm complaining and cursing my whole way through the Xmas light process I'll think of you buddy. T-rex arms of prosperity, can't reach chit.

5K on Sunday? That's almost like a sprint for you! You'll be finished while half the crowd is still milling about the starting line.
    Heehee! I looked at past race results and I am nowhere near the slowest runner so that's comforting.
    Don't know about that Xmas tree next weekend though. It's still officially November. There's a special place in hell reserved for those who put up Christmas Decorations before November is finished.

Although I don't think it's the same special place in hell as the one Ivanka was talking about.
    Oh but I LOVE sitting in the sauna.

Run coming up...
    Current PRs:

RUN

CARDIO:
    Running:
    Distance: 2.00 miles
    Time: 20:08
    Avg HR: 149
    Peak HR: 163
    *38 degrees and sunny

I did a nice short run on the race course. I had a strong sprint (sprint-ish, sprint for me) the last quarter mile, and at one point I had to hurdle a goose. The race organizers already set up a herd of porta-johns at the park so that makes my heart smile.

Current PRs:

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome squat and deads Hammy! Best of luck in the race!! Run fast like gazelle!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Awesome squat and deads Hammy! Best of luck in the race!! Run fast like gazelle!
    Thanks! I was such a wild gazelle, you'll probably see me in a Nike ad now. Or a Dunkin Donuts ad.
    Current PRs:

FALL CLASSIC 5K RUN

CARDIO:
    Running:
    Distance: 3.1 miles
    Time: 31:25
    Avg HR: 157
    Peak HR: 168
    *37 degrees and freezing rain/sleeting

The race went very well, especially considering the tough weather conditions. It was just plain wet and cold and I was getting pelted in the face with snow most of the race lol. My goal was under 35minutes and I beat that easily. I did start too far back behind the starting line. I didn't want to be mixed in with the "fast" people and in everybody's way, it turns out I was faster than half of the participants so yeah I need to not be all the way in the back. First mile was very slow due to having to pass and dodge a crapload of people and not really running in a straight line. I sped it up for the last bit for a strong finish of gazelle speed and am awaiting the race website to update with a 10sec vid of each runner's finish. I picture mine being so majestic but I probably actually look like I'm dying, because running is hard man.

Overall I placed 169th out of 311, and 81st of 178 female runners. I think I beat most (ok some) of the little kids. Oooo and everybody got a sweet race jacket, that thing is going to come in handy on days I'm running in the rain. Hmmm... should've brought that with me to the race now that I think about it. I had a hoodie and sweatpants for before/after the race that got soaked pretty quick.

It was a ton of fun and I would love to do more of these! I'm already looking into spring/summer races for 2018. Looks like there's really nothing in the dead of winter, probably because it's like -10 degrees here. I'll stick to the trails and train on my own through the winter.
    Current PRs:

CHEST/TRI

SUPPS:
    PRE: Con-Cret 1/2 scoop

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    45x12
    75x10
    105x7
    135x3
    155x2
    170x1
    *wrist wraps
    180x1
    185x1
    185x1
    170x4
    170x3
    160x7
    *remove wraps
    145x11

Bench Press with BLUE SLINGSHOT:
    *wrist wraps
    175x6
    190x5
    200x3

TRI:
    CGBP:
    *wrist wraps
    95x10
    135x8
    155x4

Bench Press AMRAP 70% bw:
    115x21

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5s for 15, 15, 15
    5s for 15, 15, 15

External Band Rotations:
    RED x 15
    RED x 15

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min

Solid pressing today - 185 moved nicely and I went pretty heavy on the Slingshot work. I'm still practicing the 70% body weight bench thing, gonna throw that in there once or twice a week to get better at it. Man that was harrrrrd to do after 19 sets of various different bench presses!

I finished the last of my pre workout powder today. I'm waiting for Black Friday so I can catch some supps on sale. For the rest of the week I'll have to dig up some sample packets of pwo, they're hidden in kitchen drawers like little treasures planted by some jacked Keebler Elves.

Also got my ANIMAL military tees in the mail - epic shirts man. They have been through the wash and are now part of my ANIMAL shirt team. Whoa, I just counted and I have 14 now! Not sure if hobby or addiction. I love those shirts so much though. <3
    Current PRs:

DL/SQUATS/RUN

SUPPS:
    PRE: Champion Amino Shooter 1 scoop

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats

BACK:
    DL:
    135x8
    185x5
    *Versa Grips
    225x3
    *belt
    250x2
    275x1
    290x1

LEGS:
    Squats:
    45x10
    95x8
    135x8
    165x3
    *belt
    200x3
    220x3 *vid
    240x1
    250x1
    245x1
    245x1

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 3.1 miles
    Time: 32:16
    Avg HR: 150
    Peak HR: 159
    *45 degrees and sunny

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min

Big workout day with deadlift, squats, AND running - oh my! Didn't go extremely heavy on anything today. Squats moved smoothly.

And the vids and photos from the race were posted! Here is me crossing the finish like a wild gazelle and also smokin' past that little kid next to me. (I was actually like 20 seconds faster on my time, chip time was 31:25, started wayyy back behind the start line.) Anyways I like that pic a lot and want to use it for my Xmas cards and driver license. Shoulders looking thick AF and looking solid all around.

Current PRs: