eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are high school dropouts shunned in society?

it's just sudents learning the same basic chit over and over until they graduate.
    You know all my teachers used the same lesson plans for 20 years. Not all of them some were teaching longer and I could've been learning the chit my mom was learning when she was in school. Speaking of mom I got her on my ass because I dropped out and I'm taking my chspe test soon, it's technically a California specific ged. Anyway my mom is talking about how I'll just be a low wage earner and never amount to anything I guess I'll just see. Once I get my chspe I'm going to be a movie extra so I can see how filming works since I want to be an indie director and filmmaker without wasting away at film school.
    I'm ready for all of you to **** on me with your eduaction system warped mentalities.

eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggolifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I guess most people are mad that they had to waste time they'll never get back in school while dropouts make it happen in life. I'm working at UPS or somewhere ****ty to support myself and moving out of LA since I can't afford to live on my own here.

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Its pretty much the basic level that almost anyone can accomplish. Failing to do so says that you are not responsible/dependable to the general public.

2. The group you are associating yourself with (high school drop outs) have a low rate of success.

3. What the hell are you going to do in the mean time? No decent job will have you unless you get your GED or whatever cali has. Its not like you really have more important things to do.

Good luck to you, but you made your life a lot harder than it needed to be.

SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well for a start they can probably spell "ego" correctly..... it's only one 'g'.....
    Positive Crew - will never neg.

Actually Lifts Crew - will always rep lifting vids when posted.

Stand Up And Prosper people - one way or another, everybody here will make it.

cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck with your eggo goals of 2017

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because majority of the time its a choice since high school is free.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm, in a room full of 100 HS dropouts I wonder how many would be considered successful?

Maybe 2? Maybe?

I'm sure many posters here may even know a successful HS dropout or two, but to act like that's a common thing is a joke.

If you wanna be successful stay in school, it's not rocket science.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You were fortunate enough to be born into a part of the world that can provide an education at no cost to you that many people could only dream of. Do yourself a favour and stay in school. The future you will thank you for it.
    *1020lbs RAW*

beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000) beanietf2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont want pickles on my burger
    1rms
    405lb Squat
    475lb Dead
    285lb bench

Tom Brady = Lord Brady = GOAT crew
    Tiger Woods is the GOAT not Jack.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    failing highschool means you are beyond retarded srs
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The funny thing is when the HS dropouts start getting left behind.

Yeah dropping out is all fine now cause you're a teenager, but the people who actually had enough discipline (not that it even takes much) to keep their heads down and finish are gonna be laughing at you in 5-10 years.

I know guys who dropped out of school and now they're mid 20's to early 30's and basically have no friends, get no pussy, and all that's left for them to get pleasure out of is getting ****ed up.

LOL at thinking your high school life is just gonna go on and on, no brother that **** has an expiration date and it's coming a lot faster than you think.

18-19 nobody gives a **** whether you have a job or not, mid 20's and beyond if you have no money, no females are gonna want you except junkies/losers maybe, no dudes are gonna wanna be around you except little kids til they realize you're a loser.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no clue, some become billionaires

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

Yeah dropping out is all fine now cause you're a teenager, but the people who actually had enough discipline (not that it even takes much) to keep their heads down and finish are gonna be laughing at you in 5-10 years.

I know guys who dropped out of school and now they're mid 20's to early 30's and basically have no friends, get no pussy, and all that's left for them to get pleasure out of is getting ****ed up.

LOL at thinking your high school life is just gonna go on and on, no brother that **** has an expiration date and it's coming a lot faster than you think.

18-19 nobody gives a **** whether you have a job or not, mid 20's and beyond if you have no money, no females are gonna want you except junkies/losers maybe, no dudes are gonna wanna be around you except little kids til they realize you're a loser.
    your a brainwashed idiot if you think dropping out of hs will ruin your life like that lmfao your dumb as phuk
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are from the U.S, or at least spent most of your childhood here, and are relatively young but don't have a high school diploma you are a loser. In this day and age they are giving diplomas to people who are literally retarded. If you are struggling in school for whatever reason you will be placed in modified classes that virtually guarantee you graduate, so long as you show up.

If I'm looking to a hire a person for an entry level job that requires no real skills and see that he or she doesn't have a high school diploma I will logically go through the following steps.

1. Is this person still in high school and working towards their diploma or am I looking at an adult who just dropped out and may or may not be pursuing a GED.
    2. Is this person from the 3rd world where a lack of education is common? In this case it makes sense he or she doesn't have a diploma but I would still benefit more by hiring an educated person.
    3. If this person can't stick with their high school education I will assume one or more of the following
    - This person is lazy and unreliable, why would I want to hire someone like this?
    - This person has some sort of behavior or psychological issues
    - This person makes poor choices
    - This person overall would make a bad employee

Why would I want someone like this when I can hire someone who already has their diploma.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

Originally Posted by ironmaniac508 View Post
    If you are from the U.S, or at least spent most of your childhood here, and are relatively young but don't have a high school diploma you are a loser. In this day and age they are giving diplomas to people who are literally retarded. If you are struggling in school for whatever reason you will be placed in modified classes that virtually guarantee you graduate, so long as you show up.

If I'm looking to a hire a person for an entry level job that requires no real skills and see that he or she doesn't have a high school diploma I will logically go through the following steps.

1. Is this person still in high school and working towards their diploma or am I looking at an adult who just dropped out and may or may not be pursuing a GED.
    2. Is this person from the 3rd world where a lack of education is common? In this case it makes sense he or she doesn't have a diploma but I would still benefit more by hiring an educated person.
    3. If this person can't stick with their high school education I will assume one or more of the following
    - This person is lazy and unreliable, why would I want to hire someone like this?
    - This person has some sort of behavior or psychological issues
    - This person makes poor choices
    - This person overall would make a bad employee

Why would I want someone like this when I can hire someone who already has their diploma.
    Ok so everyone that commented in this thread is just a brainwashed person. Can't think outside of the compulsory education system.

Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chadison is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it's basic and repetitive take ap courses.

Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    1. Its pretty much the basic level that almost anyone can accomplish. Failing to do so says that you are not responsible/dependable to the general public.

2. The group you are associating yourself with (high school drop outs) have a low rate of success.

3. What the hell are you going to do in the mean time? No decent job will have you unless you get your GED or whatever cali has. Its not like you really have more important things to do.

Good luck to you, but you made your life a lot harder than it needed to be.
    Yeah but successful dropouts don't listen to the people that try to **** on them, that's why they're a success and that's why I won't let anything stop me. I know people with diplomas that aren't chasing their dreams because they're too busy going to college because "it gives them a better life". Phuck outta here.

Originally Posted by Chadison View Post
    If it's basic and repetitive take ap courses.
    No same chit different toilet. The education system is chit , I hope one day me and the rest of the dropouts can abolish compulsory education. How many people do you think would actually stay in school if it wasn't compulsory?

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eggolifter View Post
    No same chit different toilet. The education system is chit , I hope one day me and the rest of the dropouts can abolish compulsory education. How many people do you think would actually stay in school if it wasn't compulsory?
    99%
    Current (November 2017) 1rm:
    Benchpress - 175lbs
    Deadlift - 295lbs
    Squat - 275lbs (probably closer to 295 now)
    OHP - 110lbs
    ==========
    Starting (May 2017) 1rm:
    Benchpress - 105lbs
    Deadlift - 185lbs
    Squat - 90lbs
    OHP - 70lbs

Originally Posted by brenthopkins View Post
    99%
    More like 25% of kids. The Asians and Indians live on school.

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eggolifter View Post
    More like 25% of kids. The Asians and Indians live on school.
    people socialize at school

most people who have friends dont drop out of school
    Current (November 2017) 1rm:
    Benchpress - 175lbs
    Deadlift - 295lbs
    Squat - 275lbs (probably closer to 295 now)
    OHP - 110lbs
    ==========
    Starting (May 2017) 1rm:
    Benchpress - 105lbs
    Deadlift - 185lbs
    Squat - 90lbs
    OHP - 70lbs

Originally Posted by brenthopkins View Post
    people socialize at school

most people who have friends dont drop out of school
    That's the stupidest chit I ever heard kid. But hey without the school system most people wouldn't have any meaning in their lives. "Oh I had straight As all throughout high school and graduated UCLA summa cum laude." None of that chit matters but to people whose lives revolve around being a school slave then it means everything.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

Lol so you stayed in school to get pussy.
    "Keep their heads down and finish" means spend all your free time studying to pass all the tests and basically make your whole life about school. I'm glad I didn't stay in school just to stay in school chit doesn't make sense when you don't want the average life.

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    leggo my eggo OP
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Negged by Quest Bar Manlet crew*
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    failing highschool means you are beyond retarded srs
    Wow
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?