Registered User DarkJediMasterX's Avatar
    DarkJediMasterX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need advice on workout plan "Three Weeks To Lean"

Hi BB Community,

I want to first thank you for your time and reading this post. My name is Jon and I am 28 yrs old, with an average body. I am 5'-9", 179lbs, waist size of 32. I am wanting to get a lean body and found this workout "Three Weeks To Lean" which seems very promising in terms of the workouts, days, rest days, and meal plan. My thing is I am new to all of this so I am trying to get advice from those who are experienced in the gym, with supplements, meal plans, alternatives to meal plan choices, etc. Please review the info to the workout on bodybuilders website by looking up "Three Weeks To Lean". I can't post the link since I am new.

- So first with the meal plan, it shows 6 meals a day. So is meal 1 literally all 3 items? If so, what is the ounces (oz) that each of them should be? Is there a rule of thumb?
    - For protein shakes is there a specific oz for that too? A buddy at my work mentioned "ON Gold Standard 100% Whey" and to add other stuff to it like Tbsp of peanut butter or Greek yogurt. Is this good or should I look into other products? If so, what other products? I have a nutri-bullet to help make shakes, just need to know recommendations.
    - How much protein should I be consuming daily based on this plan?
    - How often should I be eating as I know not too much before bed.
    - Chicken breasts is an option on the meal plan, but are there other alternatives (maybe even for vegetarians because my Wife might want to try a similar workout)?
    - Potatoes, would you recommend sweet potato? That is what my work buddy recommended.
    - Veggies on the meal plan it doesnt go into detail on to how much, which to not each, etc. Any rule of thumb with that?

Like I said I am new to all of this and I do appreciate all your help! Thank you in advance!

cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All these questions can be answered by reading the stickies in the nutrition section of the forum. Sweet potatoe is a great option for a carb and can be eaten very regularly.

In terms of veggie options, quorn products are usually high protein and low fat, and soy meat is also great. I really like soy mince.

Id recommend running a novice programme from the stickies and running a cutting diet if thats what you want to do. The programme you mentioned is probably less efficient and its name is just to attract you, it isnt a better programme.
    Healthcare Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Lifting from August 2017
    SBD
    August: 40kg(88)/40kg(88)/60kg(132)
    Current: 90kg(198)/80kg(176)/140kg(309)