muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tips, tricks, words of ecouragement whatever youve got!

Howdy everyone. I hope youre all doing well!

So my last post on here was asking what your favorite supplements were and i was met with very infromative and very hepful tip of making sure im eating enough calories and all. Which by the way, thank you all for being supportive and helpful.
    Now my problem is me having trouble keeping track of my calorie intake and making sure im eating at all. Between work, school and everything in between, there's no guarentee im getting enough food. How can i make sure im eating the right food, the right amount and all that?
    i have since my last post gained two pounds and i like to think its muscle. So maybe im making slow progress but i really am seeing no change in muscle growth.

Also, if you guys have reccomendations for work out music, i would greatly appreciate it. any kind of metal, hard rock or alternative. this may be the wrong place for this topic and i apologize if so.
    But, like i said, anything you guys have like tips and such to make sure im building muscle and such and making progress, i would be forever greatful. Thank you all!

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start tracking your macros. Buy a food scale and start weighing out your food. Upload it to myfitnesspal app to keep track of it. Really the only way to keep track is to weigh your food.
    YOU > Bladen

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get easy foods, and precalculate your needs. My easy foods are milk, sausage, nuts, salad, cottage cheese.
    These are all foods you dont need to cook.

It took me three years before i saw any changes. The best thing is doing your thing and only check it once a week.

Metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM0TnS-t_xE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt693D13sBo
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP