Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    That would make sense if addresses were random...

Pizza boy can find the house but 911 can't.
    Yes, there should be more research done before hitting the house. Many of these houses in the ghetto don't have the numbers though, so you look at those with the numbers and figure it out.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Yes, there should be more research done before hitting the house. Many of these houses in the ghetto don't have the numbers though, so you look at those with the numbers and figure it out.
    From what ive read its mostly the detectives get wrong addresses from informants and write search warrants based on the bad intel. Chit police work

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The article in the OP is behind a pay wall. The story I read said the police shot the pit bull as it exited the house and when they saw the man at the front door he had a gun so they shot him through his door. Seems odd for a guy to open his front door with a gun in hand for those outside to see.

But police officers said they were forced to shoot Lopez when he opened his front door and his pet pit bull charged at them. Police said they opened fire at the dog and saw Lopez holding a gun from behind his door.

"One of the officers did fire a shot at the pit bull dog. While this was going on, they also noticed at the time that a gun was pointed outside the residence," Champion said. "At this point, the officers began hollering 'put the gun down, put the gun down,' at which point that did not occur and there were more than one shot was fired toward the door and there was a male subject inside the residence that was killed."

Speaking on behalf of the Lopez family, Jordan Castillo, 23, told the Commercial Appeal that Lopez's wife disputed the police version of events. He said police began firing through a closed door and that Lopez never picked up his firearm, which she said was found by police in the usual spot he always keeps it in the living room.

"She said when he got up, she heard the footsteps all the way up to the door, she heard the doorknob turn, and then after the doorknob turned it was just gunshots from there," Castillo said.

"Bullet holes suggest they shot through the door," Wells said.
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...2221501051117/

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's ****ing tragic. The guy had been robbed before (according to article in OP) so I'm sure he heard gunshots after his dog ran out and thought it was a repeat situation. These officers need to face consequences, no excuse for this.
    Firefighter/EMT-B

Kฮฃ

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so what will happen to the agencies and parties involved in this raid? The SWAT team, residential police, judge, etc? nothing I'm guessing...They'll still get your money for funding regardless of how many innocent people they kill- always a Win-Lose situation when you're coerced into paying you can withdraw consent from.

Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    Because if we were living in a police state the officers would face no discipline.
    discipline? yea, let's slap them on the wrist and fire them. notsureifsrs, they just f*cking killed someone. They should be thrown in jail for f*cking manslaughter

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You get one warning to drop your weapon, if you don't and it's still pointed at me you're getting shot. When police enter to serve a warrant they are literally yelling that they are police entering a domicile serving a warrant. Plus you can always look at the clothes they are wearing.

Facts and common sense, how do they work? Wait it's about police so of course fuk em 100% are scumbags. Oh and i don't think anyone's even read the article including OP lol. More baiting *******ry.
    so you're telling me you're delusional enough to think you have the MORAL RIGHT to shoot and kill a man on his own property which you just trespassed without any right?
    who's property rights are being violated here? who's in the wrong here? Clearly it's the police, yet you think it's morally ok to kill a man which is protecting his property from trespassers.
    Last edited by Cesarbruh; 07-26-2017 at 09:53 PM.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post
    srs question, too lazy to look it up, but I thought a court case gave citizens the right to resist if the police are wrong or something to that effect. If you've done nothing wrong and SWAT kicks down your door a normal person probably wouldn't think it's the real police.

He had as much right to tell the cop to drop his weapon before shooting the cop.

No cop hater, but when they're wrong, aren't they just people committing crimes?
    You're speaking of unlawful arrest, the court case would be Plummer v. State and that went all the way up to the Supreme Court which iirc upheld.

Here's the tricky part: As an officer if i believe i'm making a lawful arrest, and you resist because you believe it to be unlawful, things will escalate and that won't go well for you. If taken to court you won't win, because as an officer i reasonably believed the arrest was lawful. You might have a civil suit against me and the department which you could possibly be awarded monies but again you'd have to prove i was acting maliciously and knew the arrest was unlawful (which would be hard to do unless pos cop). I believe however that only certain states acknowledge the right to resist so you'd have to look it up for your state.

I totally get what you're saying, but think about it from an officer's perspective. You go in to a house to serve a warrant when there could be guns in the house and the suspect is known for being violent. A guy comes out with a gun pointed at you. It's your life or his, and you have a wife and kids at home waiting for their dad. Like i said, you point a gun at me you get one chance to drop it before i pull the trigger. Do i want to take someone's life? No.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cesarbruh View Post
    so you're telling me you're delusional enough to think you have the MORAL RIGHT to shoot and kill a man on his own property which you just trespassed without any right?
    who's property rights are being violated here? who's in the wrong here? Clearly it's the police, yet you think it's morally ok to kill a man which is protecting his property from trespassers.
    When did i ever say i have the moral right? I didn't, that's you putting words in my mouth. I said if you point a gun at me you get one chance to drop it before i pull the trigger (in this situation). I should clarify that, there's a difference between going in to a situation that you have good intel the perp will be violent vs someone who is mentally ill or a guy who wants to commit suicide who we can talk to. I don't relish the idea of taking someone's life.

You also seem to lack fundamental understanding of how police operate and how the law works. I suggest you read up before getting irate on the internet at strangers. It only makes you look bad.

Edit: to be clear i'm not defending poor police work and this is a tragedy. I have no issue holding people responsible for their actions, whether they be police or Joe Smith homeowner.
    Psych & handcuffs

yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You get one warning to drop your weapon, if you don't and it's still pointed at me you're getting shot. When police enter to serve a warrant they are literally yelling that they are police entering a domicile serving a warrant. Plus you can always look at the clothes they are wearing.

Facts and common sense, how do they work? Wait it's about police so of course fuk em 100% are scumbags. Oh and i don't think anyone's even read the article including OP lol. More baiting *******ry.
    Their clothes?? This guy was shot through the door, so he probably didn't even get a chance to take a good look at them, at least not in a given amount of time (In fact you're the one who keep emphasizing "one warning" and "one chance"). He heard someone shoot his dog outside, probably got scared and panicked and wanted to defend his home. He had no criminal history and wasn't the guy with warrant on him thanks to them going to the wrong house so he had no reason to think the police were looking for them.

Plus the wife said he didn't even pick up his weapon according to the article above.

Speaking on behalf of the Lopez family, Jordan Castillo, 23, told the Commercial Appeal that Lopez's wife disputed the police version of events. He said police began firing through a closed door and that Lopez never picked up his firearm, which she said was found by police in the usual spot he always keeps it in the living room.

"She said when he got up, she heard the footsteps all the way up to the door, she heard the doorknob turn, and then after the doorknob turned it was just gunshots from there," Castillo said.
    Also his wife and his neighbor said they didn't hear any yelling.

"I didn't hear yelling," neighbor Nicholas Tramel said.
    Tramel's room is right next to the Lopez home. He said he never heard police tell Lopez to put his rifle down.
    http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_401748/c...n=&ps=#display

If true.. then it's one hell of a terrible police work not to mention an attempt at cover-up lol
    Last edited by yg7s7; 07-27-2017 at 12:44 AM.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're speaking of unlawful arrest, the court case would be Plummer v. State and that went all the way up to the Supreme Court which iirc upheld.

Here's the tricky part: As an officer if i believe i'm making a lawful arrest, and you resist because you believe it to be unlawful, things will escalate and that won't go well for you. If taken to court you won't win, because as an officer i reasonably believed the arrest was lawful. You might have a civil suit against me and the department which you could possibly be awarded monies but again you'd have to prove i was acting maliciously and knew the arrest was unlawful (which would be hard to do unless pos cop). I believe however that only certain states acknowledge the right to resist so you'd have to look it up for your state.

I totally get what you're saying, but think about it from an officer's perspective. You go in to a house to serve a warrant when there could be guns in the house and the suspect is known for being violent. A guy comes out with a gun pointed at you. It's your life or his, and you have a wife and kids at home waiting for their dad. Like i said, you point a gun at me you get one chance to drop it before i pull the trigger. Do i want to take someone's life? No.
    You got it wrong. If a officer is doing something illegal, people have the right to gtfo. They just put that one cop in prison for 350 years for multiple on the clock rapes. Those women should of resisted.

You look young so you might not grasp the situations and way it works.

And anyways. The innocent homeowner should of defended himself. He was in the right, the cops in the wrong, at the wrong house. Closed case, "just following orders" isnt a valid defense

Better the innocent homeowner lived. Cops are supposed to give thier lifes to help innocent people
    Last edited by BrahPlease; 07-26-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Seems odd for a guy to open his front door with a gun in hand for those outside to see.
    Which adds weight to wife's claim that he didn't pick up this firearm.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    โ€œThe officers began hollering โ€˜Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Put the gun down!โ€™ at which point that did not occur,โ€ District Attorney John Champion told the Commercial Appeal. โ€œMore than one shot was fired toward the door. There was a subject, a male subject, inside the residence that was killed as a result of this gunfire.โ€

No one else was injured, and itโ€™s unclear if Lopez ever fired a shot at officers.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by monty097 View Post
    lol @ being illiterate and going to the wrong house to serve a warrant.

although if I went into a house and a 200lb pitbull charged at me i'd probably shoot it too.
    There are no 200lb pitbulls in existence. The average pitbull weighs up to 70lbs. Anything above that is not a pitbull, but a pitbull type of dog. If you see a 90 or 100lb "pitbull", it's been crossed with a mastiff or something similar.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    That would make sense if addresses were random...

Pizza boy can find the house but 911 can't.
    You've apparently never ordered a pizza before. My numbers are 6" tall and clear as day and I've had pizza guys tell me "sorry it took so long I couldn't find the house".

Addresses aren't random but you better believe they jump from 4612 to 4810 within the same block.
    I would die for Palestine

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    You got it wrong. If a officer is doing something illegal, people have the right to gtfo. They just put that one cop in prison for 350 years for multiple on the clock rapes. Those women should of resisted.

You look young so you might not grasp the situations and way it works.

And anyways. The innocent homeowner should of defended himself. He was in the right, the cops in the wrong, at the wrong house. Closed case, "just following orders" isnt a valid defense

Better the innocent homeowner lived. Cops are supposed to give thier lifes to help innocent people
    I don't have it wrong, and i'm 33 with a chit-ton of life experience. I think i'm better than most at assessing situations and making the right call.

Nice try, you don't understand how the law works bud. But i'd love to see you walk a mile in any one of my brother's shoes and see how you do. It's easy to sit on your computer and say "they should have done this or they should have done that." Much harder to make that split second call when you and your friends lives depend on it.
    Psych & handcuffs

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Because I guess it would be impossible for a few guys to buy police style clothing on ebay or something, right?

Fuk them, if they don't do enough work to be sure they are raiding the right house then the police deserve to get shot, and the home-owner should get a 7 figure settlement in the resulting lawsuit. I'm sorry, but if I'm getting ready to raid someone's house third world dictator style because their power bill is abnormally high (maybe they are growing pots, oh noes), I'm at least going to check a few times that it is the correct address.

I have nothing in my house that is worthy of a police raid, so if they burst through my door we are all going to have a bad time, as I'm going to assume it isn't cops (since I would expect them to at least make sure they have the right house).

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have it wrong, and i'm 33 with a chit-ton of life experience. I think i'm better than most at assessing situations and making the right call.

Nice try, you don't understand how the law works bud. But i'd love to see you walk a mile in any one of my brother's shoes and see how you do. It's easy to sit on your computer and say "they should have done this or they should have done that." Much harder to make that split second call when you and your friends lives depend on it.
    You're the worst kind of ******* srs. Between this and the other thread u posted no less than 5 times talking about Oh u don't know what it's like in the military or as a cop never walked in my shoes etc. You probably never saw a single instance of combat, anyone I know who has doesn't talk like this. It's always the stateside desk jockeys talking about badass military experience and calling other people pussies. So what're you overcompensating for?

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    the man in his own house didnt know that, he wasnt even the one on the warrent. its the homeowners domain, not the cops. the homeowner would be in his right to pull his gun. the cops in the wrong.
    I support law enforcement 100% but this is 100% accurate. This guy had no reason to fear cops would be barging into his house. If I'm chilling in my house, and I hear gunshots outside my living room and my dog going silent, I'm sure as hell going to get my gun and see what's going on.

The most guilty person is whoever sent them to the wrong house. .
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    You've apparently never ordered a pizza before. My numbers are 6" tall and clear as day and I've had pizza guys tell me "sorry it took so long I couldn't find the house".

Addresses aren't random but you better believe they jump from 4612 to 4810 within the same block.
    That's the point. The numbers that are on the house, or if they are even there at all, have little to do with being able to find the house.

Such a ridiculously lazy excuse.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    thats terrible
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    You're the worst kind of ******* srs. Between this and the other thread u posted no less than 5 times talking about Oh u don't know what it's like in the military or as a cop never walked in my shoes etc. You probably never saw a single instance of combat, anyone I know who has doesn't talk like this. It's always the stateside desk jockeys talking about badass military experience and calling other people pussies. So what're you overcompensating for?
    Don't forget that this is the miscer that proposed to a cum dumpster at an EDM concert and then got cheated on
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Don't forget that this is the miscer that proposed to a cum dumpster at an EDM concert and then got cheated on
    Oh damn I didn't know about that. Lmao repped

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why pigs? Who are you Cypress Hill? Obviously this was a tragic incident that could have been prevented if the cops did better research - so it looks like the cops were negligent. But to blast all cops as "pigs" aint it...

If a cop took a bullet for you or caught a man that raped your wife, I'm sure you'd use different terminology.

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I totally get what you're saying, but think about it from an civilian's perspective. You are chillin' in your house when officers serve a no-knock warrant to the WRONG house. A guy in black breaks in with a gun pointed at you. It's your life or his, and you have a wife and kids at home with you. Like i said, you point a gun at me you get one chance to drop it before i pull the trigger. Do i want to take someone's life? No.
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cops need to be held to a higher standard. Their training needs to be better, they need better equipment, and they need to be more selective about who they recruit. I almost think that every cop shop is a few bullies playing dirty surrounded by a bunch of pussies who would rather stay silent than speak up; we need heroes instead of bullies.

Everyone involved in this mission should be canned, and the triggerman should be prosecuted.
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    ****ing lmao thank you for reminding me of that. He obviously didn't assess that situation correctly.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    The cop should go to prison for a long time.
    He won't. Now bend over like the sheep you are.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Except for proposals.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So what I got out of this post, is police and make a mistake and kill someone but that's when you claim ignorance and didn't know at time that is was illegal.
    Oh and you have a family to go home to so, kill anyone who gets in the way of that.
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race

5'7" @ 175
    PRs, B325 S405 D405

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    โ€œThe officers began hollering โ€˜Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Put the gun down!โ€™ at which point that did not occur,โ€ District Attorney John Champion told the Commercial Appeal. โ€œMore than one shot was fired toward the door. There was a subject, a male subject, inside the residence that was killed as a result of this gunfire.โ€

No one else was injured, and itโ€™s unclear if Lopez ever fired a shot at officers.
    Cops are trained to yell "Put the gun down" or "Stop resisting" so that any witnesses nearby will hear it, which then gives them justification for using (lethal) force so that if there is a hearing or criminal proceeding at a later date, the cop has a justification for his actions. It doesn't actually mean that the victim had a gun or was even resisting. However, so long as the cop screams out these phrases, it justifies them acting the way they do. They are simply following department policy when they shoot somebody (armed or not) whom they "believe" is armed and a danger to the cop. No disciplinary actions. No criminal liability. Probably even get a commendation.

I'm not by any stretch "anti-cop", but something really bad is happening in this country with the police and we're far down that slippery slope towards a 3rd world police state.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markduschane View Post
    never mind sorry about that my blunder

dafuq?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*