Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    ofcourse this liberal panzy comes in here to say some chit like this.

where do you even live? cant be the US.
    Cry harder you cucky little manchild, sorry that history triggers you so much

One can only hope you don't hold any positions of responsibility in life, jesus

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    lol triggerd af at the truth. You must be a boomer given how sensitive you are. How does it feel getting bested by rice farmers armed with shovels and bolt action mosins while this generation's "little bitches" are kicking ass and taking names all over the world.

"Men" back then

MEN today
    Nice generalization there Bub.

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Its easy to think that way if you watch cbs evening news all the time. Look at the young men in the military right now compared to ww2. Loads of guys with years if combat experience now. didnt have that back n the day. Also they have done studies on people shooting their weapons in wars. Back in ww2 a large number of guys never shot their weapons even though they were sitting right next to their buddies who were getting shot. They just freaked and didnt shoot. lots of them.

Come korea and vietnam the guys still went their whole tours under fire without shooting their rifles again even in the face of getting shot.

The military obviously needed to correct this so they were on the forefront of video games. the original purpose was to desensitize people to the violence and to get them to shoot more.

Come the gulf war only a very tiny portion of people didnt shoot their guns. Its all thanks to video games basically.

So with young people pall playing them now, our battlefield lethality is way better today then it was back in ww2 days.

What happens with old people, and i have seen this with my folks, is they trust the old school news to tell them the truth. they actually think people like Dan rather have no agenda and just report the facts. took me a long time, years in fact to open my parents eye about that. So when they hear stories aboutu safe spaces and stupid **** like that they think thats the way it actually is everywhere. You will never see a news story on the msm about the lethality if the military and the sacrifice they make every day.
    Strong fukking this. My parents still think CNN is the most trusted and least biased name in news. Even when I show them studies and evidence that they're crooked as all hell, they just say "then I don't want to imagine what the other guys are like." My dad still reads the new, but my mom won't pay any attention to anything not on TV.

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Also this. People seem to be under the impression that every single soldier in WW2 were fearless heroes and savages. Military studies after the war concluded that only around 10% of soldiers even fired their weapon while in combat. Only 1-2% shot with the intention of killing, while the others intentionally shot to miss and suppress. Today the number that shoot to kill is around 95%. There is a reason we don't use mass conscription anymore.
    I'm pretty sure that study was fake

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol kids these days would fukk your grandpa up dog.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gramps is old and confused.

The US military now is man-for-man an order of magnitude better than it was back in Vietnam era or WWII era. Volunteer armies beat the piss out of conscription armies; training is way better; experience of combat troops is vast.

There will never be a WW3 conscription in the US because any serious military opposition e.g. China, Russia etc. has nukes and vast set-piece land battles won't be happening.

If there was a need to get back to 10 million men under arms, well yes young people these days are less fit and maybe less aggressive but that's what drill sergeants are for. You might get a more dropouts with injuries and self-harm; on the other hand, people are bigger and stronger than they were 80 years ago.

Modern wars are fought with computers and drones, which is right in the wheelhouse of young people.

Cliffs: Spending all day sitting in front of Fox news with a blanket over his knees is making gramps salty.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged. grandpa is savage as fuk. you sound like some entitled turd- respect that without men like him, you wouldnt be able to say what youre saying now. *******.
    I'm supposed to respect some old phuk who likes to run his mouth bc people like you allow him to cuck them? My grandpa was also in the military and he never ran his mouth about millennials bc he's not a phuking idiot. Also gramps served in Vietnam which was the most pointless war the US has ever been in, in the grandma scheme of things the whole war has had no impact on my life

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AngusPeppered View Post
    I'm supposed to respect some old phuk who likes to run his mouth bc people like you allow him to cuck them? My grandpa was also in the military and he never ran his mouth about millennials bc he's not a phuking idiot. Also gramps served in Vietnam which was the most pointless war the US has ever been in, in the grandma scheme of things the whole war has had no impact on my life
    you're talking to a guy who actually thinks that serving in Vietnam somehow protected US interests or enabled the "freedom" you enjoy today. someone with that low an IQ isn't worth responding to seriously

SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the guys that are already in the military would be okay since they chose to join so they had an idea of what they were getting into.

If they drafted the typical millennial off the street then we'd have problems when they announce no wifi or Starbucks at boot camp.
    *MFC*
    *MAGA*

"I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" - Karl Pilkington

WWG1WGA

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    Cry harder you cucky little manchild, sorry that history triggers you so much

One can only hope you don't hold any positions of responsibility in life, jesus
    you're talking to a guy who actually thinks that serving in Vietnam somehow protected US interests or enabled the "freedom" you enjoy today. someone with that low an IQ isn't worth responding to seriously
    nothing in what i said triggered me about history, its your attitude towards elders that served my country.

i never said serving in vietnam protected interests (the idea was to stop the spread of communism)- the point is that he had the balls and the gall to step up to the plate no matter what the country asked him to do. We all know you would never do that and would run at the first sign of conflict. You're legit the pansy grandpa is talking about. Just lol @ you if an apocalypse goes down, you'll wither away within the first couple months if the initial blast doesnt get you.

fkn loser lol. "omg dont take him seriously low IQ etc etc" "hold any responsibilities in life, jesus" seriously lmfao that you get that triggered over my comments to come that far over the top. get a grip

youre so exhausting. like i asked, what cuck country are you from?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

nothing in what i said triggered me about history, its your attitude towards elders that served my country.

i never said serving in vietnam protected interests (the idea was to stop the spread of communism)- the point is that he had the balls and the gall to step up to the plate no matter what the country asked him to do. We all know you would never do that and would run at the first sign of conflict. You're legit the pansy grandpa is talking about. Just lol @ you if an apocalypse goes down, you'll wither away within the first couple months if the initial blast doesnt get you.

fkn loser lol. "omg dont take him seriously low IQ etc etc" "hold any responsibilities in life, jesus" seriously lmfao that you get that triggered over my comments to come that far over the top. get a grip

youre so exhausting. like i asked, what cuck country are you from?
    the elder in question (and all the others like him) got his ass royally handed to him by 110lb asian rice farmers, in a grossly immoral war he had absolutely zero justification being in in the first place. that is basic historical fact. such people have no business running their mouth and talking **** to anyone else

sorry that this triggers you so much, or that you're dumb enough to believe the "freedom" narrative

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what could possibly cause you to hate an elderly gentleman that fought for the country you live in this much?

jesus fkn christ
    I don't hate him. His grandpa is just an idiot.
    Physics crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the elder in question (and all the others like him) got his ass royally handed to him by 110lb asian rice farmers, in a grossly immoral war he had absolutely zero justification being in in the first place. that is basic historical fact. such people have no business running their mouth and talking **** to anyone else

sorry that this triggers you so much, or that you're dumb enough to believe the "freedom" narrative
    youre calling his grandfather immoral for doing something he was ordered to do by law?

"triggers me soooo much" "grandpa got his ass handed to him?" <-- wot? youre generalizing his grandpa by what? nothing, just talking chit. and they werent just farmers with pitchforks- they built underground tunnel systems that were crazy intuitive.

like i said dude, youre an exhausting mfer- always angry, always assuming and constantly talking chit out your ass.

would never wanna hangout w someone like that irl. and i say that knowing i have friends that are liberal/moderate left but are rational and logical. why do you not want to tell me where youre from? weird.

plus you seem like a huge cawkblock in social settings.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

youre calling his grandfather immoral for doing something he was ordered to do by law?

"triggers me soooo much" "grandpa got his ass handed to him?" <-- wot? youre generalizing his grandpa by what? nothing, just talking chit. and they werent just farmers with pitchforks- they built underground tunnel systems that were crazy intuitive.

like i said dude, youre an exhausting mfer- always angry, always assuming and constantly talking chit out your ass.

would never wanna hangout w someone like that irl. and i say that knowing i have friends that are liberal/moderate left but are rational and logical. why do you not want to tell me where youre from? weird.

plus you seem like a huge cawkblock in social settings.
    why would i care if your snowflake ass wouldnt wanna hang out with me irl? lmfao. age 31 talking like a literal 13 year old girl "omg i totes would not be your fwend you big meanie"

literally smile everytime i see your avi because i know im about to get some priceless lols when i read the comment next to it

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A moral and ethical person doesn't follow unjust rules.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Libs:

And also Libs:

"Trannies just want to serve and fight for their country too!"

My point... made.

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Fuking liberals.. They look at the military like its something stuck to the bottom of their shoe - until it affects one of their pet social causes. THEN it becomes important all of a sudden. "B-b-but serve teh country!"
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Libs:

And also Libs:

"Trannies just want to serve and fight for their country too!"

My point... made.
    You have no idea what my opinion on the tranny ban is, or whether im a "liberal" just because I'm not profoundly dumb enough to eat up the US military freedom brainwashing, so it's fairly typical for a pleb without an actual argument to construct his own strawmen

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have no idea what my opinion on the tranny ban is, or whether im a "liberal" just because I'm not profoundly dumb enough to eat up the US military freedom brainwashing, so it's fairly typical for a pleb without an actual argument to construct his own strawmen
    I didn't say anything about you simpleton. I was talking specifically about your pissy, hormonal lib counterparts here ITT.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174467911
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by youngbuck88 View Post
    Its true. Isis would murder us.They are ruthless savages. Here in the states people get scared of a storm. The only way for USA to win ww3 is nukes.
    Lol if you think ISIS would even be in WW3
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

I didn't say anything about you simpleton. I was talking specifically about your pissy, hormonal lib counterparts here ITT.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174467911
    You quoted my post, referenced it as "lib:", then linked a bunch of other posts by other people who don't have anything to do with my opinions and tried to claim the two are somehow connected and thus contradictory or hypocritical. Now you're claiming you "didn't say anything about me?"

Did the special needs school close early today or something?

You quoted my post, referenced it as "lib:", then linked a bunch of other posts by other people who don't have anything to do with my opinions and tried to claim the two are somehow connected and thus contradictory or hypocritical. Now you're claiming you "didn't say anything about me?"

Cry more you emo fruit. Btw, you mad the wall is gonna get built?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...der-wall-funds

- Jayarbie

Cry more you emo fruit. Btw, you mad the wall is gonna get built?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...der-wall-funds

Cheers for answering the question

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You constantly accuse people of this but you strike me as about the angriest person on this forum, barring a couple of the outright crazy conspirotards who probably require professional help.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty sure WW3 will be fought by pushing a button and flipping a couple switches.

Did you grandma explain how she'd be able to defeat a barrage of nuclear bombs, opie? How she'd bayonet a drone from 10,000 yards away?

Does this person **** rocket fuel out his ass?

do you think young Russians and north Koreans are doing any of that shyt?
    Yes.

I like how he thinks all Russians and Koreans are baby-eating monsters. Much fear and xenophobia, in this one.

He'd be right at home in the Imperium. Tyranids never did nothing to nobody.

(Because, much like his fear of cartoon stereotypes, they are imaginary.)

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Boomer with a rifle > "Kids these days are pussies!"

A hipster Russian millennial that plays Puzzle and Dragon on his phone > Sees Rifle Gramps on the monitor, pushes a button, and the drone blows him to bits.

Reality is a cruel mistress. And it always proves that the kids are more suited to live and thrive in the world as it exists, than their elders who had their brains initialized and formatted to live in a world that only existed 60 to 120 years ago. Sharia Law is bad, mmk?

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Your grandpa is living in the past and doesn't understand how the world works. If there was a "WWIII" it wouldn't be trenches and mustard gas and boots on the ground and agent orange. Its going to be a bunch of bunkers underground conducting cyberwarfare.

2. If there was a draft, I guarantee the vast majority of those drafted would rather do the jail time, and they'd be applauded for it (especially if they block access to Canada and south america)

3. WWIII is political suicide for any acting president or congress and would never happen unless we were literally invaded by a foreign enemy which is basically impossible since we have GPS and satellites tracking all of our hostile enemies, and we have military bases strategically placed around the entire eastern and western coastlines of the US Hawaii and American Samoa. If an attack was attempted we'd see it from miles if not days away due to daylight savings time.

4. and if SHTF and it all came down to nukes, then we're all dead regardless of how patriotic and macho the current generation is.

Translation of your grandpa: "waah waah, things aren't the way they use to be when I was growing up! I'm angry because people aren't living their lives the way I lived mine! My generation is the best because I have nostalgia on my side, and every other generation after me is horrible and leading to the dissolution of the country, waah waah!"

News flash, flippin' Aristotle was bitching about the "new generation of kids growing up" and how they preferred to read books instead of talk to one another in open discussion....yes, BOOKS were the "smartphone/video game" of the Renaissance era.
    Last edited by Maestro; 07-27-2017 at 06:09 PM.

why would i care if your snowflake ass wouldnt wanna hang out with me irl? lmfao. age 31 talking like a literal 13 year old girl "omg i totes would not be your fwend you big meanie"

literally smile everytime i see your avi because i know im about to get some priceless lols when i read the comment next to it
    fukking cringe.

just found out youre some little asian ******* living in the UK. no wonder you are the way you are and didnt wanna answer.

how do you even talk about anything alpha-related? i say i wouldnt ever want to hang out with you to explain how tiring everything you say is. its just some screeching bullchit. who the hell would wanna hangout with some ******* scaring all the chicks away.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    A moral and ethical person doesn't follow unjust rules.
    so youre cool with every single person in the military deciding what wars we should and shouldnt fight. K

do you not understand how the armed forces work?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Your grandpa has a point about some men being pussies as far as physical confrontation or protecting their families, the rest of it is bullchit.

LOL'ed at WW3. I'm not going to fight in any dumbass wars unless the US is directly attacked by a sovereign nation. You and your dimwitted grandpa enjoy fighting in useless proxy wars over geopolitics. I'm not going to be cucked by the government, you have fun though.

..... Well there is definitely one dimwit here.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your grandpa got his ass handed to him by 110lb asian men
    What a shocker, our self proclaimed communist praising the Vietcong...