Thread: UD 2.0 Round 2

TWILC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UD 2.0 Round 2

Round 1: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...ighlight=twilc

Week 1 Day 1

Well well, here we are again. Today I'll be starting round 2 of UD 2.0. I did gain most of the weight back, but I'm still looking lean, so I think that I've gained some muscle since last time. I'm starting today at 168. I'm not sure where I'm at body fat percentage wise, but I'll add some pictures tomorrow morning.

My calorie and macro intake will be the same as it was last time, as well as the workout routine outlined in the book.

I won't be drinking any alcohol during any part of the diet. I will be completely honest, and most likely inappropriate at times, so I apologize ahead of time for explicit language.

Tomorrow's post will be for Week 1 Day 1. Let's do this sh******!!!!
    Last edited by TWILC; 07-26-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Week 1 Day 2

Alrighty my peeps! This morning, I weighed in at 167.0, so heading in the right direction. Day 1 was pretty decent. I wasn't able to post any pictures, due to internet/phone issues, so that's lame, but I'll put them on when those things are in order. Looking back in my starting weeks of the first go, I had no clue what to expect, so it was pretty intense. During last nights workout, I didn't feel satisfied until I started getting that light headed, barfing feeling haha.

With the phone issues I mentioned, I also had to count my calories the old fashioned way, and I was also trying a 16 hour fasting period, which ended up making things a little low. I'll post calories/macros at the bottom. I did ride my bike home from work, which is 11 miles, so I'll definitely be steering clear of that again during this diet. Not a whole lot to discuss today other than that though.

Calories: 1,041. Carb: 33/55. Protein: 144/157. Fat: 37/50

Week 1 Day 3

Good morning! This morning I weighed in at 166.2, so things aren't looking too shabby. Usually the workouts for Monday and Tuesday take around 2 hours, but I timed myself to make sure that I was only taking 30 second breaks, and was out in around an hour and 15 minutes. I usually get that dizzy pukey feeling on the second round of the lat pulldowns, but I dig it, since I know things are going right.

My phone is back in working shape, so I'll be able to count calories with MyFitnessPal again, so that's also pretty rad. My last time around, I was eating way clean on my low carb days (rice, tuna, etc.), and this time I will eat pretty clean, but I'm also a bit more lenient. On Wednesdays, I'm always starving, and have mad cravings, so I may partially fill up my carbs with some chips, or crackers.

I'm having intense cravings today, but other than that, I'm really digging being back on the diet. Super excited for the carb load, I can barely wait. Anywho, I'll hopefully something interesting to talk about haha.

Day 2 Calories: 1271. Carb: 60/55. Protein: 152/157. Fat: 47/50.
    Last edited by TWILC; 07-27-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Week 1 Day 4

Day 4 has finally come. Weighed in again at 166.2. Though I weigh the same, I have been constipated, so I'm sure I've lost a tiny bit at least. If I didn't though, I'm not too worried.

I'm not struggling as bad as I was in the later weeks of Round 1, but I am have some pretty harsh cravings. I did end up eating some chips yesterday to fill up a small % of my carb intake, but ended up feeling bad about it, so I went for a light 3 mile jog. I've been experimenting with how I feel when I either get my meat protein in during the day, and having protein shakes after my workout, and when I have some meat/some protein shake, then meat after my workout. Surprisingly, I actually feel more hunger in the morning when I eat meat AFTER my workout.

Anywho, super excited about the start of the carb load. I can't decide if I should start with two lean pockets tonight, and get quite a bit of satisfaction/fat, or if I should save my fat, and have a bit more fun tomorrow. I guess we'll see where my cravings lead me tonight. Since Thursday morning and Thursday night are sort of counted separately (calorically), I'll also be posting the morning calories later on today.

Day 3 Calories: 1,304. Carb: 54/55. Protein: 164/157. Fat: 48/50.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TWILC; 07-28-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Week 1 Day 4 (Start of carb load)

I wrote this last night, and am just posting it now.

Today has been decent so far, the workout was pretty grueling, but I was hoping it would be a bit more intense (I think I'm going to up the weight next week.) I've been super starving all day, so I was very excited to start off with a Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pocket. I'm about 1,800 calories into the start of my carb load, but I will write more about that tomorrow

Day 4 Calories (Morning): 1,044/900. Carb: 45/34. Protein: 113/113. Fat: 42/35.

Week 1 Day 5

Hell y'all, it's a beautiful rainy day here in SLC Utah; diggin it. I got about 8.5 hours of sleep and am feeling pretty kick ass. I was able to upload a pic from Day 1, it's on Day 4 though, since I can't edit old posts. I weighed in at 169.2 today, which is more than I was hoping. I usually only gain around 1.6-1.8 lb from Thursday to Friday, but this time was a 3 lb difference. I have seen people gain 5+ lbs on carb loads, so I'll just stay focused and not focus on the scale too much.

Last night was quite enjoyable, I didn't drink any shakes, and just stuck with solid foods. I don't list what I eat throughout the week, cause it's just the same things every day: Chicken, rice, and olive oil and protein shakes. For my carb loads I will though so we can all be stoked about how my body changes while still eating a ton of junk each week.

I completely forgot not to drink caffeine today, so this week may just turn out to be a ****-show, but next week, I'll be on my game haha.

2 Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pockets
    Cinnamon Raisin Bagel w/ 1 oz. cream cheese
    Plain Bagel w/ .5 Cup pasta sauce and 62g fat free cheddar cheese
    3 cups Cocoa Pebbles w/ 3 cubs fat free millk
    16 oz. V8 Island Strawberry Juice

Day 4 Calories (Night): 2,110. Carb: 374g. Protein: 90g. Fat: 24g.
    Last edited by TWILC; 07-28-2017 at 02:06 PM.