MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 weeks away from first bikini competition

Hey this is my first time posting and my first competition I'm 2 1/2 weeks out. Last time I had my body fat checked I was 8.7% however my stomach is not leaning out like it should I don't feel like. Now I'm wondering if I'm even stage ready or will be?! Any pointers?! What should I do? Ahhhhhhhh

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissC89 View Post
    Hey this is my first time posting and my first competition I'm 2 1/2 weeks out. Last time I had my body fat checked I was 8.7% however my stomach is not leaning out like it should I don't feel like. Now I'm wondering if I'm even stage ready or will be?! Any pointers?! What should I do? Ahhhhhhhh
    First off...most everyone panics at this point a d says they are not lean enough

Second if you are truly 8% for a woman there is no way your stomach isn't lean. Most body fat testing is inaccurate and bikini competitors should not typically come in that lean. More than likely you are actualky higher than 8.

BUT THAT IS OK!

Do not get caught up in numbers on a scale or body fat. Its not like the judges ask for it and the leanest doesn't always win. Just continue to stay the course and work your butt off!
    And have FUN....this is a real experience and one you will never forget. Don't look past how far you have come.

What does your coach say?
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you @kitpapa my coach seems to think ill do well. Unfortunately I can't stay off the internet and I keep comparing myself. I have 4 children as well so I've been so worried about the stuff that comes with having babies, stretch marks lose skin ECT. I feel like I'm just constantly beating myself up and my worst fear is to step on stage and not be ready. Anxiety is starting to kick in! 😣

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissC89 View Post
    Thank you @kitpapa my coach seems to think ill do well. Unfortunately I can't stay off the internet and I keep comparing myself. I have 4 children as well so I've been so worried about the stuff that comes with having babies, stretch marks lose skin ECT. I feel like I'm just constantly beating myself up and my worst fear is to step on stage and not be ready. Anxiety is starting to kick in! 😣
    Well I would trust your coach. I also have for children and worry about the same stuff you do! Best of luck to you and just remember to breathe
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have any updated pics? If we have something to look at we can give better feedback and probably ease your mind.

I'm going to say that bodyfat number is off. At a number that low you'd be completed shredded from head to toe and depleted down to nothing. Bikini girls aren't going in that lean.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)