Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Always look like crap what's the point

This next workout I'm supposed to do isn't gonna change anything. I store fat too easily I have about 20% bf covering what little muscle mass I have. Putting on muscle to a certain level is no prob but removing the fat and keeping it off has been impossible. The only time I had abs is when I cycled cross country over 100km per day and had less than 1500 calories for almost 2 months. That lifestyle isn't sustainable and when I get back into regular life the fat comes back. As a lover of eating but having terrible metabolism I want to give up but I don't want to give up

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait, you biked cross country over 100km a day on less than 1500 calories?
    Instagram: @LadyLSSJ

Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea it's not that hard. It's my profile pic. I walked for about a week too. That's harder and made me lose more. Don't need that much food to get energy.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I suppose that's only like 5-6 hours a day biking if you're nose to the grindstone but if that was the only time you ever had abs I think your only chance to see them again is to either do another cross country bike ride or severely restrict your diet op
    Instagram: @LadyLSSJ

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tried a vegan diet?

Diets work to an extent, especially IF but then things plateau. I just need to be extreme, but sustaining that is the problem. Motivation is needed not only to work out but also to not eat. Essentially gotta be motivated to not do something. With working out comes more hunger and a food reward brain mechanism

Registered User strawberrymilke's Avatar
    strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strawberrymilke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gios View Post
    This next workout I'm supposed to do isn't gonna change anything. I store fat too easily I have about 20% bf covering what little muscle mass I have. Putting on muscle to a certain level is no prob but removing the fat and keeping it off has been impossible. The only time I had abs is when I cycled cross country over 100km per day and had less than 1500 calories for almost 2 months. That lifestyle isn't sustainable and when I get back into regular life the fat comes back. As a lover of eating but having terrible metabolism I want to give up but I don't want to give up
    Don't give up bro! There are ALWAYS ways, it just means you're different than the average. Have you tried to drink lemon/ginger water every morning? It helps A LOT with fat burning. BTW, it really doesn't have to be about how much you eat, you just need to find some patterns that work for you, like lemon/ginger tea in the morning etc.

Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's just diet that's making things hard on yourself. You just said you are a "lover of eating", so you can do that, but you have to keep in mind calories. If I don't track calories, I usually end up gaining fat. Focus on diet first, then training will fall into place.

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This next workout I'm supposed to do isn't gonna change anything.
    If you say that enough times it will.

Stay consistent and gl

ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObscureFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Greetings, I know the struggle far too well!
    What helps me cut and stay lean is HiiT cardio 1-3 times a week, eating clean BUT good amounts.

Regardless, don't look at what you aren't but look at what you are. what you HAVE become!
    Never compare youself to anyone. Just be you, and achieve a great you.
    It was the first time that I really gave my all towards something, because I didn't want to squander the only opportunity I had. Get READY! Through the blood and the sweat, the pain I will feel. This is the time I cannot lose. Live or die, I'll have to choose.

Thanks for the positive replies.

I've decided I'm going to focus on taking it month by month and on the same day each month check. And log my stats, measurements, lifts etc. So I won't get hung up on checking and expecting results week to week and then be dissapointed. I give myself a month of doing the right things and then hopefully getting results

Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Intermittent Fasting. I yo-yo dieted between 20-30%BF for 5 years before discovering it. Right now I'm 17%BF, down from 21% a month ago, and I've been drinking sometimes in between. Granted i had some muscle memory to help me, but still. I've never felt more certain that I will get to 10%BF and sustain it, it'll seriously be so simple, just a matter of patience and consistency. Of course it takes a bit of willpower, but probably a quarter of the willpower of any other method. Fit in as many potatoes and chicken breast into your diet too, and use hot sauce if you like spice, as well as drinking a lot of green tea and water during the fast period. EZPZ.

You HAVE to count your macros in the beginning- download MyFitnessPal on your phone, and become obsessed with it for at least 2-3 months.

Look up Kinobody (Greg O'Gallagher) and watch all his videos. Honestly dude, I've tried Paleo, Ketosis, complete-fasting, bro foods,etc. you name it.. IF is by FARRRRRRRRRRRR the best. It is especially hard for the first few days though, but just bulldozer through, and after 2 weeks it will be effortless.
    Last edited by Tridentuk91; 08-13-2017 at 01:59 AM.

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every workout i do, whatever i do, is better than not doing it.
    One step closer towards my goal, one rep more for a bigger pump.
    Another day, another grind.
    I love it.

But this sport, is a ****ty sport.
    So much work, for so little progress.
    Every thousand steps forwards, yet move but an inch.

One time i said to myself.
    I want to give up, but i don't want to give up.
    What is the point of doing something that hurts so much, for so little change.

I changed my attitude.
    No longer would i keep stressing of progress of how i look or what i lift.
    How others look, and what others lift.
    No, i love the feeling i get from the sport.

I have been grinding since that day, the end is never in sight.
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP

Motivated people stay motivated by seeing successful results. The posters ITT look great. I'm never happy with how I look which is what actually motivates me to change, but then what I do gains little result, thus demotivating. What a cycle. Example, been cycling / walking lots everyday last 3 weeks and working out and not eating much so I'm always hungry. Check the mirror - hate what I see, hardly any improvement. I'll lean up a bit but have spaghetti arms and slender shoulders. Or can bulk up but be podgy with a gut...The life of a skinny fat dyelifter. / End rant, will keep at it, Thks for your advices

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep doing what you do, without constantly checking the mirror.
    Love what you do, but i would definately keep protein intake very high.
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP

Originally Posted by Budaan View Post
    Keep doing what you do, without constantly checking the mirror.
    Love what you do, but i would definately keep protein intake very high.
    Thanks bro, you got a great attitude

Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you tried taking more caffeine? C4 helps me a **** lot + a natty booster (herbs)
    How much caffeine do you take?

Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm looking like **** right now too man, but you gotta think long term, stay consistent and the gains will come, that's a promise.
    Height 5'8
    Weight 180
    Bench Press 385
    Squat 455
    Deadlift 545
    Age 21

Originally Posted by Flavioedm4502j View Post
    Have you tried taking more caffeine? C4 helps me a **** lot + a natty booster (herbs)
    How much caffeine do you take?
    Good suggestion, but yeah I prob drink too much coffee now, sugar free but snack with it.

I have made some progress in the last month I've been eating way less, like < 2000 cals per day, cycling and walking lots and working out. Not very happy with progress, but as stated above it's still progress. Been dropping my guard last couple of days and eating more on vaca so I gotta watch it.
    But yeah it's a slow climb, but if I can be motivated and others look at this as motivation it's good.

This is the change from last 2 months. Was hoping for more fat loss considering I've been very active and restricted to 2000 cals max.

benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just go keto, less than 40g of carbs a day, most calories should be protein and fat (saturated, too).

My experience with this diet: Daily football conditioning and track workouts for 2 years did not do anything for my abs to show, despite having a very strong core. As soon as I went keto during the summer, I saw my glorious aesthetic abdominals, adonis belt, and oblique shreds in only a month.
    all I can say is, Im ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜ as fuark, brah

Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keto is the way to go for sure. Highly suggest it as well. Keto helped me drop a ton of weight and I've never had so much energy in my life. Not to mention I feel I'm getting better brain function as well, I don't get the hazy 2 pm feeling at work anymore. If interested in Keto, Dr. D’Agostino has some great work published on it.
    Last edited by Jay2057; 09-13-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Right thanks I'm gonna go keto. Olive oil and butter with everything. Yogurt, cottage cheese, cream treats with my protein. Half a chicken on big bowl of mixed salad. Keeping milk to a low will be hard though. Also gonna combine it with IF
    Last edited by Gios; 09-14-2017 at 02:21 AM.

benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Right thanks I'm gonna go keto. Olive oil and butter with everything. Yogurt, cottage cheese, cream treats with my protein. Half a chicken on big bowl of mixed salad. Keeping milk to a low will be hard though. Also gonna combine it with IF
    Sounds great! Just watch out for the lactose in the yogurt, it's not added in but it could get you out of ketosis. You can replace milk with diluted whipping cream and use sucralose sweeteners to help your sugar cravings
    all I can say is, Im ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜ as fuark, brah