Closed Thread
    Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Constant bloating

I'm a 18 year old girl

I've always loved carbs (simple carbs). They never effected me until recently and I feel as If I need to rid my body of EVERYTHING. I know complex carbs are better and no processed foods.

I always feel full. I don't #2 everyday and my stomach looks like I'm pregnant. I think the #2 thing comes from me having to share a bathroom with someone that doesn't keep the bathroom clean. (I have MAJOR OCD) So I go once when I'm at work SOMETIMES. When I do I'm never const******

Because of the fullness, I didn't eat for a day. I felt so much better and the bloating was almost gone. I'm 5'8 and 112lbs (I'm not under weight nor look that way) BUT because I'm body building I don't want this to make me lose a lot of fat (I'd look like a buff man)

When I'm at my worst bloat my waist is 28" which is rare, on average while bloated is 27"---My waist is 26" at its least severe bloated state.

Before I was affected by all this I didn't feel full and my stomach was flat and my waist was 24-25"

Its been going on for a few months and I never once rid myself of all bloating.

Any tips on what to do?

How to cure it
    Detox ideas
    What to avoid
    What may cause it

Thanks
    Last edited by Nervegirl1; 07-24-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Talk to a therapist about your OCD issues. If you think it's due to not having bowel movements regularly and you are purposefully withholding that's the issue. If you feel constipated (difficulty having bowel movements and they are hard/painful), make sure you are eating enough fiber and drinking enough fluids. If so, you will possibly benefit from medical treatment for constipation.

Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It sounds like it could be a food intolerance or allergy. Do you take a probiotic? I know for one, gluten makes me super bloated after eating. I have cut out gluten GMOs and felt a huge sigh of relief.
    Also, you mentioned fasting. That could be your body repairing your digestive tract while you arent eating. I would check those out more frequently to help repair your body of the intolerance along with a digestive enzyme/probiotic.
    Eat. Sleep. Lift.

Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Clint18Robin View Post
    It sounds like it could be a food intolerance or allergy. Do you take a probiotic? I know for one, gluten makes me super bloated after eating. I have cut out gluten GMOs and felt a huge sigh of relief.
    Also, you mentioned fasting. That could be your body repairing your digestive tract while you arent eating. I would check those out more frequently to help repair your body of the intolerance along with a digestive enzyme/probiotic.
    Thanks, that helps.
    Do you think fasting would be ok even though I'm fairly skinny? or do you know of ways to do it so I don't lose much weight?

Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nervegirl1 View Post
    Thanks, that helps.
    Do you think fasting would be ok even though I'm fairly skinny? or do you know of ways to do it so I don't lose much weight?
    Your body is designed to heal itself while in a parasympathetic state/sleep/rest. Do some research on intermittent fasting and block fasting. You may lose a lb or two but its more for hormonal and digestive healing. I typically fast one or two fulls days. Our bodies werent designed to eat the way normal people eat, 5 meals a day etc. Your digestive tract and insulin levels never get a break except for the several 7-9 hours we sleep.
    Eat. Sleep. Lift.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Clint18Robin View Post
    Why does this sound like a food intolerance or allergy? She hasn't had issues before. She certainly could develop something but she said in the first post she withholds bowel movements; that is much much much more likely to be the cause of her bloating. Only a small percentage of people will benefit from cutting gluten out of one's diet. Anybody can try it of course but any perceived benefit is a lot more likely to be placebo than anything else. Probiotics can be worth a try but are unlikely to make any difference if she hasn't had previous gastrointestinal issues. Fasting helps her because it allows things to move to her colon and out of the stomach/small intestine while she doesn't add anything else to her stomach, it has nothing to do with healing.

Originally Posted by Nervegirl1 View Post
    Thanks, that helps.
    There is no reason whatsoever for you to fast, especially as you said you want to gain weight in another thread if I recall correctly. Fasting will not fix the underlying issue, just mask symptoms. If you think it has nothing to do with your withholding behavior with bowel movements then you can try an elimination diet to see if any specific food group is causing it (cut out as much as you can and if the bloating goes away add back in one food at a time), and if that doesn't work I'd see a doctor.