Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100) Nervegirl1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Would you recommend creatine?

I'm 18 year old girl-112lbs, beginner body builder. I started training early this year. Even though I want to build overall I am most focused on glutes. After the first month I took measurements and gained 1.5 inches on glutes and noticed the rest of my body improving as well.

I really like the results I've gotten just from exercise/no supplements etc and wanted to know if it would be taken further if I take creatine...I heard that creatine could help to give more energy to muscle, allowing more reps/gains.

Would you recommend it to someone like me?

BurnoutFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All supplements work differently for everyone, you really have to make the decision for yourself.

With that being said I have never experienced anything negative from creatine and luckily it is a fairly priced product in most cases. I would recommend trying it, keep your fluid levels high and monitor your body closely to see if it is providing the benefits you are looking for. If it doesn't work you haven't really lost anything and you've at least ruled it out as beneficial.

Best of luck with your body building journey!
    'Live Life One Rep At A Time'

Certified Personal Trainer

IG: @burnout_fit

burnoutfitnessapparel.com

heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10) heywakeupami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really liked the benefits I got from creatine when I started using it. I definitely noticed that I was able to get more reps in and increase weights more regularly. Try it out. Remember though, it takes a little while to build up in your system so you have to take it regularly for at least a couple of weeks before you get the full effects. The first time I used it I didn't understand that and was really sporadic about it. Didn't get nearly the same benefits.