Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Dymatize ISO-100 Chocolate Coconut

So, I was lucky enough to test drive the new Dymatize ISO-100 Chocolate Coconut flavor. Big thanks to Taydbear7, Swuuu, Violet and Matttz (did I forget anyone this time ), not only for running an awesome promo but for shipping out a wildly hooked up prize package. Very generous of you all!

I use training supplements daily and protein powder is without question my most used supplement. I train hard 5-6 days per week and want to see results and changes in my body and I don't have time to take a recovery day off between every session. Supplementing with quality protein is something I value as much as sleep and is a staple of my, daily, general nutrition plan.

Dymatize ISO-100 is recognized as a high quality, pre-hydrolyzed, protein derived from a cross-flow micro-filtration multi-step process and packing in superior flavoring. The end result is one of the finest, purest, whey protein isolate products on the market today.

I am huge fan of chocolate protein powder (duh?) and have tried more than a few of the leading whey protein options out there. At first glance, Dymatize ISO-100 jumped out at me with strong, classy packaging and presentation. I'm not a child and I don't like cartoonish looking packaging. Good start.

For anyone who likes the chocolate coconut flavor profile, you undoubtedly know how difficult it is to successfully pull off. The coconut flavor often comes across as too mild or chemically/artificial tasting. I recently left an "unfortunate" review for one of my favorite protein bars that introduced a chocolate coconut flavor that totally missed the mark. It isn't a flavor profile that everyone connects on.

I was thrilled to open my tub of Dymatize ISO-100 Chocolate Coconut and have the smell of REAL coconut immediately permeate from the container. I have so many ideas that I want to use this protein for, but I figured I should first try it as two plain shakes; one with water, as I take my daily post-training shake, and one with unsweetened almond milk which is my second most commonly consumed format. I was absolutely thrilled to find that the coconut is the standout flavoring with the chocolate serving to accent the REAL COCONUT FLAVOR. Like any protein powder it was even better with almond milk, but I can't stress enough how absolutely spot on the coconut flavoring is in the whey. the chocolate and coconut together is rich, smooth, creamy, and makes for an absolutely delicious shake.

To pass the ultimate test, my wife loves it just as much as I do and even my picky kids (11, 9, 6) who don't care for coconut completely stole my morning breakfast shake yesterday (1.5 scoops ISO-100 choc coconut, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1/3 cup oats, 2 handfuls spinach/kale, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 8oz unsweetened almond milk). My favorite application so far is to mix one scoop of it with 8oz of the almond milk and pour it over two cups of purple corn flakes. Hnnnnnnngggggg, as they say!

Bottom line: whoever Dymatize has working out these flavors out is a mad genius. The ISO-100 Chocolate Coconut is ridiculously good and I don't think the massive 5lb tub you sent me will last long! My wife is already planning a protein ball and protein bar baking day that can't come soon enough. I see myself using this whey protein for a very long time!
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet hookup from Team Dymatize! I just bought a tub of Chocolate Coconut from another brand. Definitely more chocolate than coconut. Sounds like Dymatize nailed it, again. Are you planning on posting other ways you intend on using it? Did you use a blender or shaker cup?

I've used several Dymatize products in the past and have never been disappointed.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dymatize is the real MVP. Those dudes over there are legit and the products are the best in the game.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    Sweet hookup from Team Dymatize! I just bought a tub of Chocolate Coconut from another brand. Definitely more chocolate than coconut. Sounds like Dymatize nailed it, again. Are you planning on posting other ways you intend on using it? Did you use a blender or shaker cup?

I've used several Dymatize products in the past and have never been disappointed.
    So far I've had shakes with almond or water and it mixes instantly in a blender bottle (no ball) with nothing leftover. My favorite is in cereal or with oatmeal, I've had one or the other almost everyday. My wife made some keno brownies with it that were BOMB!

I might make some protein balls and/or pancakes this weekend, I'll post pics if I do. If you like coconut this is a must have protein. Can't say enough how impressed I've been with it.

MFC

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you ever do protein sludges?

2 scoops Iso-100 + 1 or 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter = Money.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Do you ever do protein sludges?

2 scoops Iso-100 + 1 or 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter = Money.
    Damn that sounds amazing...will be trying this weekend!

On spread with you but that's so worthy

MFC