LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My New Hack DeadLift Vid

Here's 300# for an easy 3.

Why post a vid of an easy lift, right? Well first this is the geezer forum, 300 of anything is heavy for the geezers. But this is my first time doing 300 in this lift AND this my third time doing this lift, this week.

This is for the laboratory fellas, the Lonnie Labortory!

I did a heavy farmers 12 days ago of 530#, my back was jacked up for like 9-days. This lift is helping.

I'd like to see how heavy I can get here, due to physics, one should be able to lift more in this fashion than in front.

I did this AFTER my bodybuilding work-

Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You go Dude. Solid lifting. Butt did we need what felt like 30 minutes of setup?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellas, checking in with another update on this lift!

Now I keep discovering these interesting things to do that are helping.

First yesterday I trained back, and I also did something new for my lower back health AFTER BORs. See BORs work your back while your back is flat ok, not rounded. The rounded back is the weakest link in the dead lift. So I did rounded back good mornings holding a 100# plate for 50reps.

Fellas, my back felt so flipping good today!!!!

Today I did the Hack dead lift-
    310 x 2
    310 x 4

Now another thing I discovered was, I didn’t plan that rep scheme at all, I thought I was just gonna do like 2-sets of 2, actually at first maybe 3-sets of 3. But that 2nd set felt so damn good I blasted out 4 easily, 10# more than a few days ago.

I got a colonoscopy coming up this weekend, so I’m starting to wind training down now.

Hopefully I’ll get another vid of a heavier one next week after this procedure.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW