View Poll Results: How many vacations a year do you take?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0, I despise the idea of traveling.

11 11.96%
  • 1-2, would love to take more but its expensive.

48 52.17%
  • 3-4, I have the travel bug and there is no cure.

29 31.52%
  • 5 or more, I am independantly wealthy.

4 4.35%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    tell you what. Couple years back our family had planned long 6-week vacation trip to Thailand. And when it did not materialize, I was surprised that I actually felt happy. Believe it or not, I looked forward to 6 weeks of nothing but eating right, cooking great meals and training twice a day. No distractions whatsoever, just being home, sleeping in my own bed - those kind of things.
    Thats unfortunate, we spent 10 days in Thailand and loved it! Easily one of our best vacations ever, Bangkok was a lot of fun and very cool to see all the sites. Phuket is great if you are huge party animal which neither of us are, but it was still gorgeous. Krabi was aweome and one of the most beautiful locations we have ever been to with stunning beaches and very friendly people. Add in that its dirt cheap there and its a win win. Some damn good food as well no matter where we went in the country.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Thats unfortunate, we spent 10 days in Thailand and loved it! Easily one of our best vacations ever, Bangkok was a lot of fun and very cool to see all the sites. Phuket is great if you are huge party animal which neither of us are, but it was still gorgeous. Krabi was aweome and one of the most beautiful locations we have ever been to with stunning beaches and very friendly people. Add in that its dirt cheap there and its a win win. Some damn good food as well no matter where we went in the country.
    I hear you Corbi. I was there 6 times already, that is why I felt that way. My lady was there maybe 8 or 9 times. We always go there for longer, 4 weeks or more. Never bored there, and the longer we stay, the further ahead we get financially. We usually stay on Koh Chang. Although it is getting too touristy on Koh Chang lately, but still nowhere near Phuket or Pataya or Bangkok. Chantabury should be on everybody's list too, huge gemstone market place, all locally mined sapphires and rubies. Someone who is into jewelry can easily load up, and it will pay off the trip. Great food, weather, beaches, but mostly great Thai people.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why no "official" title in the thread? And what's with the poll?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got the information back on the booking for my Swedish castle stay.

We will be staying a couple of days at Trolleholm castle which is located in the heart and countryside of Skåne, in the south region of Sweden. The castle was established 1538 with the original name Eriksholm. Trolleholm got its current design at the end of the 19th century after being nearly destroyed twice.

Due to the design changes when rebuilding, the castle is today a mix of different time periods. This is an example of the interior in the dining hall.

We will be staying in suite 12 – The King’s room, which has a writing room with a view of both the mirror pond and the gazebo.

This is the part that I was a little disappointed with... the bedroom. Most rooms have single beds, due to the castle hosting many business conferences.

I was warned that when booking a room in Denmark and Sweden , you had to be very specific that you didn't want separate beds. Apparently, separate single beds is a common thing over there.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I just got the information back on the booking for my Swedish castle stay.

We will be staying a couple of days at Trolleholm castle which is located in the heart and countryside of Skåne, in the south region of Sweden. The castle was established 1538 with the original name Eriksholm. Trolleholm got its current design at the end of the 19th century after being nearly destroyed twice.

Due to the design changes when rebuilding, the castle is today a mix of different time periods. This is an example of the interior in the dining hall.

Very cool, my wife would love to stay in a castle. She wants to visit Romania and Bulgaria just so she can see the supposed Dracula castle.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    did you have a chance to explore the rest of the Island? How is it, social life, food etc? Places to see? Is there good diving/snorkeling? Pictures look great.
    We were in Morro Jable on the South side of the island, its a very baron island that appears to be still quite undeveloped. The big attraction is surfing and wind surfing due to the fact its in a fairly open and windy location. Because of the wind I found that the snorkeling wasn't very good to be honest. We were on an all inclusive resort so didn't get out and about to sample local food so can't really comment on that. The weather was perfect in April and we will definitely visit the island again in the future. If you were to hire a car and explore I'm told there are lots of sheltered bays with white sandy beaches that would be perfect for snorkelling/diving.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    We were in Morro Jable on the South side of the island, its a very baron island that appears to be still quite undeveloped. The big attraction is surfing and wind surfing due to the fact its in a fairly open and windy location. Because of the wind I found that the snorkeling wasn't very good to be honest. We were on an all inclusive resort so didn't get out and about to sample local food so can't really comment on that. The weather was perfect in April and we will definitely visit the island again in the future. If you were to hire a car and explore I'm told there are lots of sheltered bays with white sandy beaches that would be perfect for snorkelling/diving.
    Any pictures to share with the rest of the class?

Little getaway today to Greenbay WI. I didn't know tonight was family night at the field with the packers scrimmage going on, the place became an absolute zoo with a sellout crowd of 78,000+. Hit up a car show and a small amusment park that has been around since the 1800's.

Wisconsin cheese curds at Hinterland brewery across the street from Lambeau. These were decent but not the best I have ever had.

Nice cold Luna stout to wash em down

Place just opened up a few months ago.

American flag and below the Green & Gold waving proudly.

Bay Beach is an old time amusement park with rides like the Scrambler, Tilt O Whirl, bumper cars, etc. Tickets ar 25 cents each and no ride is more than 4 tickets with most being 2-3 tickets so its dirt cheap too. Was surprised how cheap the food and drinks were here with burgers going for $2.50 whereas most parks you will be out $9-12 for a lousy single burger.

The giant slide costs a single ticket

Supposedly Elvis Presley rented out this park for 6 hrs on aug 8th 1977 just a little over a week before his death. He wore his famous jumpsuit and rode this coaster numerous times.

The place reminded me of the boardwalk in Santa Cruz California only not as big, just an old time down to earth amusement park with decent prices.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spent 15 years travelling at least 5 to 6 times a year so around 5 to 6 months a year was travelling. These were business trips but I always added an extra week onto trips for vacation. Stopped doing this 2 years ago and am actually enjoying squatting in one place for a while.

Might get the bug again in the future, who knows? But for now, no thanks.
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Spent 15 years travelling at least 5 to 6 times a year so around 5 to 6 months a year was travelling. These were business trips but I always added an extra week onto trips for vacation. Stopped doing this 2 years ago and am actually enjoying squatting in one place for a while.

Might get the bug again in the future, who knows? But for now, no thanks.
    My boss is the same way, in his prior job he traveled a lot to Europe, South America, etc. Now he despises it and wants no part of going anywhere.

vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 family
    Then 2 to 3 just me and wife
    Then 1 just me and my 4 sons

Originally Posted by vakrka View Post
    1 family
    Then 2 to 3 just me and wife
    Then 1 just me and my 4 sons
    So where are you going?

vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So where are you going?
    In last year been to miami..north myrtle....buffalo....san antonio...weekend in Pittsburgh....weekend at seven springs ski resort.

Looking into hilton head for thanksgiving and cruise next spring and back to san antonio nov 2018.

9 yo son got onto division 4 soccer team so alot of weekend tournaments next spring in virginia and jersey

I used to hate traveling and vacationing but my wife needs to get away so i do what i can to do this for her

Little extended getaway tomorrow thru sat evening. 4 hr drive to Minneapolis and their state fair, plus a couple days just screwing off and exploring, as always will post a few pics.

S'mores beer from the fair, wasn't bad at all, lot better than the Mini donut beer I had after.

Daughtry was opening act and they were good.

Nickleback was awesome, played a great show and interacted with the crowd well too.

Hit up the Minnesota Zoo & the Como Zoo, I think we liked Como better as they had Gorillas, Giraffes, etc.

Ate lunch at Matts yesterday and had the Juicy Lucy which is 2 burgers kinda welded together with cheese on the inside. President Obama ate there back in june of 2014, just a little tidbit.

Whats a fair without animals? Baby pigs are cute.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My girl and me at Trollholms Castle in Skane, Sweden.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That S'mores beer look interesting Corbi

Bo_Flecks great pic, that castle looks amazing.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Bo_Flecks great pic, that castle looks amazing.

The castle WAS amazing. So many different rooms/areas to visit. This is the reading room that was part of our suite.

Awesome pic and lovely lady too. Why you 2 all dressed up? Formal party?
    My wife would love that castle, she is fascinated by them and the people over the years who built and lived in them.

Awesome pic and lovely lady too. Why you 2 all dressed up? Formal party?
    My girl's baby got married in Angelholm, Sweden. The reception party was at the castle in Skane.

^^Taken in the Cigar Room. Yep. They let you smoke cigars in this beautiful castle.

My wife would love that castle, she is fascinated by them and the people over the years who built and lived in them.
    The castle was amazing, and so was the church in Angelholm. Both over 500 years old. I'll get some more photos put up soon.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So when I go to Myrtle Beach, does that count as a vacation? That's where my parents live and its only 2 hours away. I'll be going there next weekend to pick up my wife and daughter at the airport. They flew to Michigan for a few weeks. Flying out of Myrtle Beach is the cheapest rates around. And its cool to have a backup plan with my parents if things go bad.

I'm a 1-2 vacation a year kind of guy. Its tough for me to truly "get away" from work longer than that. I reserve much of my vacation time for the late year holidays, so Thanksgiving and Xmas. In my business that seems to be when a lot of people taking time off, so it allows me to get away without much trouble. Last May I took my first cruise. OMG cruises are for me. My dad hated his cruise and hasn't been since his first cruise back in the 80s. He's stir crazy and being "trapped" on a ship doesn't suit him. But for me it was wonderful. And I really enjoyed not having the kid there so I got to play Super Smash Brother for a week. LOL. I will be back, its just a matter of where to go and what fleet to go with.

If this thread stays up I'll contribute.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    So when I go to Myrtle Beach, does that count as a vacation? That's where my parents live and its only 2 hours away. I'll be going there next weekend to pick up my wife and daughter at the airport. They flew to Michigan for a few weeks. Flying out of Myrtle Beach is the cheapest rates around. And its cool to have a backup plan with my parents if things go bad.
    Hell yes it counts!

lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lowkey122 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wife and I try to go on two vacations every year and we always go to the Caribbean. We had our honeymoon in St Thomas and spent a day in St John which is one of the nicest places I've ever been so the following year we spent the entire week there. Also been to Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Jamaica, Dominican Republic (4x). Going back to Jamaica in November. It was a shame to see some of these places where she and I created all of these memories get devastated by the recent hurricanes.

When it comes to getting away all I want to do is sit on the beach and listen to the sound of the waves all day long under the sun, that's the perfect vacation for me. We've also discussed purchasing property in the DR.
    "Luck" is probability taken personally

Never accept a "No" from someone who wasn't empowered to give you a "Yes" in the first place

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taking Vacation and getting away on vacation are 2 different worlds to me.

I only get 5 days a year to use...period.

Right now they have been Staycations...with Honey-do-list attached to it...lol
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looks wonderful! I've never stayed in a castle, but I've climbed every stair, and walked the parapets of a good number of them over the years. I love the history of it. It would be something to spend a couple of nights in a place like that. You two look very elegant! Ha! I guess you would dress for dinner...the dining room that I saw in one of your earlier pics! LOL No shorts, flip-flops, and t-shirts.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdb9937 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At least 2, one to Pennsylvania to visit family and one to Chicago to do this bowling tournament that my grandfather started competing in around 1955. My dad, brother and I still go and its really not about the bowling but more of a guy's weekend. We usually combine the PA trip with something else as well, this year it was a few days in the central PA mountains, but we did Gettysburg, DC and other places as well.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We go to VA Beach once a year. We hit North Dakota once a year.

Done and done.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was thinking...had I lived way back in the day of 'castles' and fortified chateaus, surrounded by a moat, and topped with spires...I more than likely would never have been seated at the dining room table. LOL I'd most probably have been chained up to a wall somewhere, down a very dark, dank, foreboding, circular stairway. Ha! They might have tossed me some chicken bones, or some such table scraps...every 5 or 6 days.
    Last edited by paolo59; 09-22-2017 at 04:44 AM.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You guys look stunning! I love that shot of your girl at the window.

Must have been an amazing experience.

Now where those more photos at???