Thread: Deadlift form

Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Deadlift form

Heres a video with the weight cut from 140 to 110. It wont let me add to the other thread I had made about back sorness so here is the video of my form

https://youtu.be/Ir9uZZ_xfk8

Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000) Radicalnotions is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight is a bit too far in front, make sure the bar is midfoot or closer in the setup, which might also be the reason why your lockout is very soft. You should be standing up straight at the top, not leaned forward slightly. You could also do a better job of dragging the bar up your shins the bar should be as close to your body as possible at all times.

broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10) broderwd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As for your first rep, like radical said, the bar is to far in front of you. When you first start that rep the bar moves horizontally towards your body as you go up. Also, if you look at your arms when you first start that first rep, you see a jerk in them. Correct me if i am wrong but that is most likely caused by you not getting the bar "tight" before you start. When you set up, pull the bar some to get the weights and bar together. That way you have a nice smooth pull, without the weights jerking you.

Additionally, which may help fix both of these, is that your torso is to horizontal in your set up. You should be more up right, head up and chest facing more forward. Lower your hips/push them back.