kbburns is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb NEED HELP to gain muscle mass but also to not gain fat

I NEED ADVICE: 6'0 183lbs, 26 yrs old, estimated 15% body fat

I workout about 5 sometimes 6 times per week before work from 6:45-8am. My workouts go for 45-50 min weight lifting (lots of reps/sets, very little rest in between (20 seconds)) and then 10-15 min of HIIT running on the tread. I consume supps (protein (25g, then pre and post workout). I have been following this routine for about 7 months and seen a lot of progress not only in my shape but also my strength and endurance. I exercise everything, including legs and abs.

Diet: I did Keto for 2.5 months before I really started going hard at the gym and lost 40 lbs. I am an endomorph, meaning I am pretty sensitive to carbs, so keto worked like a charm although I hated it. I consume around 2500 calories a day. I eat a lot of protein (usually 100-150g), healthier carbs (fruits, granola, oats) and fats (nuts, cheese).

I know that I need to take in more calories, but I am scared that by doing so, I will gain some fat/love handles, stuff like that. I am still wanting to slim up a bit as it is.

Can I do both at the same time? If so, what are some good ways to get more calories (without the obvious eating more at every meal). I am looking for advice on GOOD ways to get more calories, such as a bigger post-workout shake, Naked drinks, whatever it is, but something that won't make me gain any more fat, only muscle and tone. Recommended Macros would be useful too.

I'll upload a pic so you can use my body/body-type as a reference when I get home.

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please read the stickies in the main section and then post questions after that.