GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Hang this huge me out to dry for good/

Ok so my log I am starting today the day before I get back into the gym after a pointless hiatus of a few years. So my starting stats 5'11 275lbs today and probably 40% bf. I am going on a clean diet excluding almost all simple sugars and breads, raising my protein to about 190-200g a day, limiting my carbs under 100 also or try, and lastly I will leave the rest to healthy fats. I am going to be including cardio 3 days of the week Monday,Wednesday,and Friday as well as weight training. I also will be doing a little heavier lifting on Tuesdays,Thursdays,and Saturdays with no cardio. Sunday will be my rest day. I plan on hitting this routine as hard as possible. I no longer am playing with my health or well-being. The only supp I will be using during this cut besides maybe some protein powder is creatine. Despite some of the hearsay I agree with the use of creatine on a cut. I will update this as much as possible and may the gods be with me. Including Arnold lol!

GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok well I'm happy to say I joined my local gym once again. It's three miles there, and I totalled my car. I do have a bike though and it acts as a good warm-up for my body before I get there. I am loading my creatine right now, and I already know I'm a responder. I have used it many times, but I'm looking to make this decision for good health permanent. My lifts were strength-wise on the weak side. I did push myself really hard today, but safely. I used correct form and did not rush through my reps. I don't want to go into details about which machines I used but I also did free weights. Today I focused on upper body. I know I want to lose fat but I also need to retain or even add a little muscle mass. I did have a question though. What is a good weight exercise for a shoulder injury. It's an old injury but I never did therapy. I want to try to strengthen it up too before I hit really heavy weights.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good that you joined a gym.
    Good luck with your cut.

So sore in my arms from yesterdays workout! I took a hot shower but still have muscle soreness. I lifted quite a bit yesterday. I am hoping I can heal up by tomorrow.

Hoping this newb DOMS doesn't last long. My arms are killing me. Muscles filling out with the bloating effect though.

Ok so my DOMS is still quite apparent. I feel like a damn T-Rex. How long does anyone think this will last? I want to hit the gym again. Oh btw I've put on about 7-8 lbs since taking creatine! I have messed up counting again of course but I would say at least 5 or 6 lbs is water weight. I took ibuprofen twice today and this will be my second nights rest. Hopefully its gone tomorrow morning.

Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think that DOMs varies by person. Some, like Lukepeter, seem to continue to experience them for quite a while even when working out consistently. See his log for evidence of this. Others I've seen indicate they get DOMs whenever they shift movements like switching to a new routine or subbing in a new variant on an exercise or something. Personally, I get them if I take more than a week or so off from working out, and they really only seem to last for 3 or 4 workouts or so. In my experience, your best bet for pushing past DOMs is to get back in the gym on your regular routine and keep pushing through your workout. You might need to do a bit more stretching/warmup work, and might need to add in an extra set or two of lower weights to help get everything ready to go, and you might not be able to complete all of the reps/sets, but it has still seemed to help me push through the DOMs faster than if I had waited for them to go away completely before hitting my next workout.
    My fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173571151

Heading to the gym in a few hours. Need to get a good workout in.

OK so after digesting some Mexican food with my family I took my bike 4 miles to gym. I did an hour of weightlifting.

One thing I didn't like is how weak I actually am. I think on bench alone after my sets I maxed out with 165 lbs.I tried to push out a second rep and had to push the weight off me which was embarrassing a tad. I included supersets with dumbbells including shoulder shrugs and some other exercise I can't name. I did about 15-16 reps of 95 lbs on the military press.

I know that beginners all have this unless you're genetically blessed. I just felt a little awkward around the guys pushing twice as much or pulling. They are also with good form. I have a screwed up shoulder and elbow different sides. I never did therapy so they really mess with my progress it feels like. That I will soon look for help with from doctors etc.