Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Fat burner questions?

Im skinny fat and didn't think I would gain so much weight from creatine ended up putting on almost 10lbs I'm now 5ft9 160lbs. And of course it went all to the wrong areas making my gut and man boobs worse.

So now I wanna take a good fat burner and I've noticed they have caffeine in them,im looking at animal cuts and jyms fat burner but I'm kinda sensitive to caffeine and am wondering how it would interact with me taking my pre workout considering it already has caffeine.

Any suggestions or experiences you could share would be helpful

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a couple of comments.

Creatine might cause some water retention, perhaps initially, but it usually goes away. I doubt you'd gain 10lbs just from using Creatine, but if you did, it will drop fast.

160 at 5'9" is low enough. Maybe a bit too low. I think you would do better to try and build some muscle instead of just dropping more weight.

Good luck to you.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're doing it wrong Bud. Creatine should not have made you gain 10lbs in water weight even if you were loading. How did you determine it made you gain 10lbs?

"Fat burners" don't burn fat. It comes down to your diet. Part of the issue with you being "skinny fat" is that you're lagging the amount of lean muscle tissue you desire. I'd focus on adding on some size and keeping good control of your caloric surplus to minimize fat gains. You should recomp a little and be able to probably lean out a little as you slowly add size.

I wouldn't recommend you getting a fat burner.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100) Fartinurdinner is not very well liked. (-100)
    I drink alot of protein shakes throughout the day to meet my macros (bc work,family) but considering the nutrition in my shakes mixed with water or skim milk I'm still meeting my macros 90% of the week and the only other thing I can figure is the creatine.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fartinurdinner View Post
    I drink alot of protein shakes throughout the day to meet my macros (bc work,family) but considering the nutrition in my shakes mixed with water or skim milk I'm still meeting my macros 90% of the week and the only other thing I can figure is the creatine.
    you need to be hitting the majority of your needs with food and not supplements.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    you need to be hitting the majority of your needs with food and not supplements.
    I agree I'm always pressed for time so I'm always looking for suggestions to find ways to cook and eat faster to help meet my macro's, protein seems to be the hardest for me to meet

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree I'm always pressed for time so I'm always looking for suggestions to find ways to cook and eat faster to help meet my macro's, protein seems to be the hardest for me to meet
    Find the means to prep your meal.. Tupperware ought to do the trick.
    Relying on protein shakes with the goal in mind to lean down is counterproductive.. since whole foods are much more filling than liquid calories.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with everything said in here,but also can see the merit in using a fat burner if your diet is in check.allot of times is not the action of the supplement, but the commitment you make to use s product u paid hard earned money for. Sometimes that little extra consistency makes world's of difference.

Finaflex offers some nice choices. Pm me if you want to discuss them.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

These are a gem for meal prepping. Honestly at 5'9 160lbs and "skinny fat" if you cut weight you're going to end up just looking sick. Try to meet your goals through whole foods and supplement as necessary. I wouldn't use protein powders as a crutch. Most are not what they're talked up to be anymore.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco