Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got three squad wins last night. Should've had 5+.

I've identified a huge flaw. Let me know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

You can't hear foot steps or building while they're building up to you. FOUR times last night in a top3 situation we had a dude come out of no where and next thing you know he's in our base or built above us. I have astros, did not hear a single thing, my teammates were all nearby and none of them heard a peep either. They can keep adding all this dumb **** to the game like the crossbow and that new grenade but they can't fix the mechanical flaws that already exist. Also had two air drops freeze mid air so we had to build all the way up to them.
    *Golf crew*
    *Buckeyes 🏈 Cubs ⚾ Blackhawks 🏒*
    *Former USAF crew*
    *Engineering crew*

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading through Epic's forums out of boredom. lol @ some of the excuses people have for getting banned.

brb, I was using an injector to hack in another game and Fortnite's anticheat incorrectly detected cheat software

Just lol.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    Already added Amanchu crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001
    Man crush (no homo) on Pietro Boselli crew

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Reading through Epic's forums out of boredom. lol @ some of the excuses people have for getting banned.

brb, I was using an injector to hack in another game and Fortnite's anticheat incorrectly detected cheat software

Just lol.

Wish they would address the Error 0 message I get a few times a day after being booted out of the game right after jumping out of the bus. It's infuriating, and has been happening since a patch in October, but they have yet to respond to any of the 20+ reddit/forum posts about it.
    --------Tejas Crew--------
    ------11 Bang Bang--------
    --Self Improvement Crew--

~ Fear of DEATH, Worship of MONEY, and Idolization of SEX, are the modern day versions of SLAVERY ~

ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    My only problem with the game at this point is the directional sound.

You're telling me I can be on the ground floor and the guy on the roof sounds like he's right next to me? That **** needs to get fixed yesterday.
    Java Crew
    Always Pick 4 Crew
    30+ Miscer Crew
    Free Balcony Brah Crew

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ckmiscer View Post

You're telling me I can be on the ground floor and the guy on the roof sounds like he's right next to me? That **** needs to get fixed yesterday.
    They did last update. The foot steps are noticeably different sounding base on vertical position relative to the player.
    --------Tejas Crew--------
    ------11 Bang Bang--------
    --Self Improvement Crew--

~ Fear of DEATH, Worship of MONEY, and Idolization of SEX, are the modern day versions of SLAVERY ~

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ckmiscer View Post

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    They did last update. The foot steps are noticeably different sounding base on vertical position relative to the player.
    You can also see the footsteps on the ceiling if they are above you.