Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PATCH NOTES - BATTLE ROYALE

GENERAL

The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
    Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
    Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
    Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
    Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.

Bug Fixes

Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
    Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
    Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
    Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.

AUDIO

Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.

WEAPONS

Crossbow
    This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
    Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
    This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
    Last edited by stasmtl; 02-07-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    *4 crew*

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't know if there's some way to embed streamable links, but check out this set of kills i got as the bush. i was in tears laughing as it was happening lmao

https://streamable.com/ycu1v
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by somfking View Post
    don't know if there's some way to embed streamable links, but check out this set of kills i got as the bush. i was in tears laughing as it was happening lmao

buriful
    *4 crew*

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by somfking View Post

Lmfao, made french fries out of those poor potatoes.
    ------11 Bang Bang-------
    --Self Improvement Crew--

The insecure fool is easy to spot, obsessed with reminding you of their own perceived accomplishments, never missing an opportunity to boast about themselves or their possessions, and often toting a burning desire to bring down those around them through perpetual condescension.

~ Fear of DEATH, Worship of MONEY, and Idolization of SEX, are the modern day versions of SLAVERY ~

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somehow managed to win 4 squad matches in a row. I dont think i will be able to top that ever.

I also hate those guys that kill your teammate as soon as they are downed, and then they get revenge wiped instantly. One of our guys ran into a building in tilted and there were 4 dudes crouching inside of a small room camping with shotguns like little phaggots and they got the jump on him. Went up there and one pieced the whole team with the pump lol
    *Instantly skipped on Omegle crew*
    *Hair stylist won't even talk to me crew*
    *Chat line operators hang up on me crew*
    *Camgirls ban me from their room crew*
    *Incarcerated women won't even mail me back when I fund their commissary crew*
    *FA crew*

Cries about negs <--which cheeky mod did this?

dallas misc crew

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Somehow managed to win 4 squad matches in a row. I dont think i will be able to top that ever.

I also hate those guys that kill your teammate as soon as they are downed, and then they get revenge wiped instantly. One of our guys ran into a building in tilted and there were 4 dudes crouching inside of a small room camping with shotguns like little phaggots and they got the jump on him. Went up there and one pieced the whole team with the pump lol
    Congrats man! That's not easy to do for most folks.

Also, that is why I don't loot tilted, that and cheeky traps everywhere. The only time I finish downed enemies, is if the fight is slow enough for them to feed info to their m8s, or if it's a long ranged shot and we don't want them getting picked back up.

The insecure fool is easy to spot, obsessed with reminding you of their own perceived accomplishments, never missing an opportunity to boast about themselves or their possessions, and often toting a burning desire to bring down those around them through perpetual condescension.

~ Fear of DEATH, Worship of MONEY, and Idolization of SEX, are the modern day versions of SLAVERY ~

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Congrats man! That's not easy to do for most folks.

Also, that is why I don't loot tilted, that and cheeky traps everywhere. The only time I finish downed enemies, is if the fight is slow enough for them to feed info to their m8s, or if it's a long ranged shot and we don't want them getting picked back up.
    Yeah tilted is pretty rough. I only finish downed guys if they have a weapon i want, or they finished a teammate as soon as they downed them. Normally if i down someone i will try and hit of like 50 damage so their team has to push for the save
    *FA crew*

dallas misc crew

Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Yeah tilted is pretty rough. I only finish downed guys if they have a weapon i want, or they finished a teammate as soon as they downed them. Normally if i down someone i will try and hit of like 50 damage so their team has to push for the save
    Lmao, same, I like to think it sets off a frantic squad convo.

Steve: Paul!! I'm down, just focus on killing them, I'm safe...

Paul: Alright, where are they pushing from?

Steve: Paul!!!!!?? They shot me!! Hurry! Just get over here and build me a box! Paul!! They shot me again, I only have 20hp left, heeeeeelp!

Paul: Steve!! Shutup!! I can't hear their footstep!

iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iwant2beswole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any PC boyos online that can play a match with me? tfw daily challenge says play with a friend
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    any PC boyos online that can play a match with me? tfw daily challenge says play with a friend
    too late for me, but add me:
    ImmaGrumpyOldMan

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Lmao, same, I like to think it sets off a frantic squad convo.

Steve: Paul!! I'm down, just focus on killing them, I'm safe...

Paul: Alright, where are they pushing from?

Steve: Paul!!!!!?? They shot me!! Hurry! Just get over here and build me a box! Paul!! They shot me again, I only have 20hp left, heeeeeelp!

Paul: Steve!! Shutup!! I can't hear their footstep!
    That is exactly why i do it because i know i do it when i get downed lol
    *FA crew*

dallas misc crew

IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    alwaysexecutedownedenemies crew

unless their teammates are right in proximity. I like to demoralize their other teammates.
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IceCoal View Post

unless their teammates are right in proximity. I like to demoralize their other teammates.
    This. Or if I'm last man standing against a squad of guys with SCARs, rockets, etc. One of them goes down with me.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    Already added Amanchu crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001
    Man crush (no homo) on Pietro Boselli crew

read as "always sex cute downed enemies" for a sec

wat
    *4 crew*

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't play that much but came in second for the first time in a solo match this weekend. Finished with 6 kills... finally getting the hang of the bloom and sniping with bullet drop. Guy had rockets and I somehow managed to get him down to 22 HP but that splash radius got me after avoiding several rockets.

Hoping I've gotten the mechanics of this game down enough to finally get my first solo victory this weekend.

It's amazing how much more I've enjoyed this game than any other triple A shooter in the last few years.
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    read as "always sex cute downed enemies" for a sec

wat
    i think your brain is getting frostbitten in canada brah

IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000) IceCoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    This. Or if I'm last man standing against a squad of guys with SCARs, rockets, etc. One of them goes down with me.
    haha yep. aint going back to lobby alone nomsayin.

now why all these skins though getting so damn expensive. I thought only legendary ones were 2k and seasonal ones like halloween/xmas were 1.5. i need datdere greekgod skin

++ Positive Crew ++

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What buttons do yall use to build on PC... Trying different combos trying to figure out what's best
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TMaC828 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who wants to run squads on XB?

Roughly 20 Ws, but I don't play much.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    What buttons do yall use to build on PC... Trying different combos trying to figure out what's best

I use my mouse thumb buttons for ramp(F3), and bar switch(Q), so that every time I hit Q, it's walls, since I have the reset build option selected, and Q also gets me out of build mode when I hit ramps.

sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do Q for walls, F for ramps, C for floors. Works pretty good for me!
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

Q for walls, ~ for ramps, thumb mouse button for floor, scroll wheel button for traps.
    *4 crew*

skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000) skeetzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    If anyone play on Xbox add me
    Light3x
    5'11
    168lb
    Current 11/15/17: S:310x5 B:230x4 D:345x6
    goal: 8**lb/1000lb club

*1% battery crew*
    *might not make it crew*
    *2018 aesthetics crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao I come into the gaming sub after half a year and I see my abandoned fortnite thread hijacked and edited with 22 pages into a battle royale thread.

Originally Posted by EatItRAW92 View Post
    Lmao I come into the gaming sub after half a year and I see my abandoned fortnite thread hijacked and edited with 22 pages into a battle royale thread.

Welcome to the future. BR > StW

Im really enjoying the crossbow now. I hated it at first, but its a pretty decent weapon. Its pretty much a semi sniper but with unlimited ammo, and it doesnt draw a lot of attention like a sniper round going off does. I think headshots do 150 dmg too
    *FA crew*

dallas misc crew

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as far as your guys' convo about kill downed guys, if i have a full squad against full squad i down and leave them and try to use them as bait, but if i'm the last left and down someone i go for the kill just out of spite to ruin that persons game lmao
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

anyone know the playerbase stats between this and pubg? i swear i seen more memes and vids on social media about fortnite than I saw during the pubg hype before it tailed off.

++ Positive Crew ++

anyone know the playerbase stats between this and pubg? i swear i seen more memes and vids on social media about fortnite than I saw during the pubg hype before it tailed off.
    As in concurrent players? Fortnite surpassed PUBGs record, last weekend or the weekend before that at 3.4m.

Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    SpyherPK is so good too. Check him out..

Everytime at endgame 1v1 he kills people with Traps only..
    so i actually ended up going against him in the final circle last night, didnt know who it was until the end, as soon as I saw the name im like wait a minute that rings a bell (hes top 3 in solo leaderboards). He did win, gave me a shoutout afterwards!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/228956205?t=14h13m59s
    *4 crew*