Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1570
    JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Dude that's weak. You enjoy that style of game play? Would be bored chitess.
    you reek with jealousy
    Twinkcel fitness log

NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    Which leads to the question.

How are they going to make this an entertaining e-sport? You're talking about scrims, and they are camping in 1x1s. Imagine when there are millions on the line.

There needs to be an emphasis on kills. A team that finishes 2nd because they were weak from killing 5-6 other squads should be rewarded higher than a team that wins because they got lucky with zone and camped it the entire time, maybe killing one team. There should be a point system... the higher you place, the more points you get, but you also get points per kill.
    This. Just watched a fortnite tournament the other day with Ninja and Marshmallow "tactically waiting" aka hiding, and they jump out at the end to win it. Wtf the each had like 1 or 2 kills, so broken. If placement is the sole thing to win, there is more incentive to hide and just let other fight it out.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoHerro View Post
    This. Just watched a fortnite tournament the other day with Ninja and Marshmallow "tactically waiting" aka hiding, and they jump out at the end to win it. Wtf the each had like 1 or 2 kills, so broken. If placement is the sole thing to win, there is more incentive to hide and just let other fight it out.
    I realize Fortnite has evolved into a circus but battle royal is last man standing at it's core, a genre developed about survival. IMO opinion there shouldn't be incentive to make yourself vulnerable to death more often than needed to survive. Not saying it's the most entertaining, and again maybe Fornite is such a circus at this point they don't need to follow that mentality, but games in the genre focused more on realism should reward a more technical play style revolving around survival IMO.
    12-5-23

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoHerro View Post
    ******* ninja was doing that chit cuz he knew he was outclassed in aim vs most of the real pro players there so he turtled like a b!tch.

tough situation he's in, hes the most popular player and crowned 'best player' alot but in reality im pretty sure he knows he's mediocre at best vs the real pros but in tourneys like this all eyes are on him. cleaning up scrubs in pub games don't mean jack to pro players.
    Last edited by IceCoal; 06-15-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IceCoal View Post
    ******* ninja was doing that chit cuz he knew he was outclassed in aim vs most of the real pro players there so he turtled like a b!tch.

tough situation he's in, hes the most popular player and crowned 'best player' alot but in reality im pretty sure he knows he's mediocre at best vs the real pros but in tourneys like this all eyes are on him. cleaning up scrubs in pub games don't mean jack to pro players.
    I don't think he's crowned "best player"... maybe at first when he was the only popular Fortnite streamer... but now there are easily 10 other people that are just as good as him. But don't get it twisted... Ninja is still amazingly good. We won't find out how good because I do not think he will compete competitively. No point when you have 200K+ subs.

And is the average player getting better or have I hit a plateau? Seems like you don't find near as many potatoes in solo or duo as you did a few months ago. Literally ever engagement is a build battle... just to have some team run up and clean you up as you are healing.

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ho Lee Fuk. Just had a 16 kill game in 50v50. I know 50s isn't a big deal, but chit went wild in the last bit of the game. Final part was basically 1v8 and I constantly kept thinking about throwing myself into the storm. No idea what happened, but I ended up winning it with one of those last second rushes as the final circle closed in. Last few were fukn potatot

I don't think he's crowned "best player"... maybe at first when he was the only popular Fortnite streamer... but now there are easily 10 other people that are just as good as him. But don't get it twisted... Ninja is still amazingly good. We won't find out how good because I do not think he will compete competitively. No point when you have 200K+ subs.

And is the average player getting better or have I hit a plateau? Seems like you don't find near as many potatoes in solo or duo as you did a few months ago. Literally ever engagement is a build battle... just to have some team run up and clean you up as you are healing.
    I think it's the same with most streamers, tbh. Streamers are generally quite decent and some of them are definitely in the top 0.1% of gamers, but they aren't always necessarily the best ones out there; just some of the most well known that have that perfect mix of: A) having the balls to put themselves in front of a camera B) actually wanting to put themselves in front of a camera C) being 'entertainers', so that all those 14-year-old teens and 28-year-old sugar daddies on Twitch follow them D) actually being better than most people, so the stuff that may be normal when it comes to pro level, is like wizardry to everyday players.

Average player is definitely getting better. I remember taking like a month break around the time heavy shotties came out and was getting a good 1:4 wins with 1x1x3 towers being enough for most people. I came back and ramp rushers were common asf. Now build battles are super common and if you can't build battle, you get fuked.

Every Black Ops has been amazing. Each one, slightly worse than the one before, but nonetheless, still fantastic games. Advanced Warfare, Infinite ****fare, and WW2 were all duds. Infinity Ward/Activision has lost their touch. Modern Warfare 2 was the last good game they made.
    BO1 was garbage, IMO. Gun balance was totally wack because half of the weapons were almost exact duplicates of one another, save for maybe a 0.1s reload or ADS time difference. People praised it for being 'balanced' when chit like the FAMAS and AUG were God tier to start off with because they outclassed every other weapon in almost every single way. All the maps were 3-lanes of boredom too. It was the only CoD game where I easily sat at a K/D above 4.0 because all you had to do was spray people and the chit netcode meant that you had like a full 0.5s advantage over people if you rushed them. It showed when you played split-screen and you'd be able to corner somebody on one screen before they showed on the other.

BO2 was great, closest any CoD has gotten to MW2 since MW2 IMO. And BO3 entertained me for about 30 minutes.

I always lol @ how MW2 got trashed by people at the time it was released tho. I wasted countless hours on IW's forums defending the game because of how fun it was and with every weapon being OP, it was actually pretty well balanced because there were things to actually make weapons feel/act different. Like how the ACR was fast, accurate, had a 30-round mag, but was relatively weak; the SCAR was slower, a little less accurate, had a tiny mag but was stronger the TAR was powerful and fast, but inaccurate; and so on. Lots of nuance to MW2 weapons that people overlooked. Then you had the fun chit like 1887s, suicide javelins, FMJ SPAS-12s, akimbo Rafficas, etc. Then it actually had maps that were asymmetrical with lots of different points of contact that offered different types of play, or alternative routes. It was so well made, despite how broken it was.

Definitely agree that IW lost their touch after MW2. MW2 was my GOAT of GOATs and I had so much fun playing that game. I also remember how much people praised MW3 when it came out because it was also 'balanced', even tho the game was a total snorefest, the maps were 3-lane of snooze and mostly different shades of grey. Now MW2 gets praised and MW3 is a footnote. I think a part of it was because people complained about MW2 being broken and unbalanced so much. MW3 was an exercise in caution and it showed by how balanced and weak they made everything.

Video game devs that cater to chit players that complain on forums always lead to a game's downfall because most trashcans don't know what actually makes a game fun besides complaining about stuff that killed them because they can't accept that they suk.
    Last edited by Tabris; 06-17-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nah, that's unfortunately just how you win in BR games. The pubg tourney was the same way, people hiding.

Ninja was a world class pro player for other games... He's not afraid of playing vs pros. Sure he's a pub stomper in fortnite but let's not forget he was a top tier halo player and has alot of competitive experience. That experience is why they played like bitches and won the game.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i stopped playing this game months ago

I got fed up with the building aspect of this game.

you shoot at someone, and they instabuild a fort to hide in. its just dumb.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Nah, that's unfortunately just how you win in BR games. The pubg tourney was the same way, people hiding.

Ninja was a world class pro player for other games... He's not afraid of playing vs pros. Sure he's a pub stomper in fortnite but let's not forget he was a top tier halo player and has alot of competitive experience. That experience is why they played like bitches and won the game.
    This.

Ninja has competed at the very highest level in Halo which at one point was the most popular shooter in the world.

He also competed in PUBG briefly and I think H1.

Take a look at this game... considering the context, what he did was incredible.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    i stopped playing this game months ago

I got fed up with the building aspect of this game.

you shoot at someone, and they instabuild a fort to hide in. its just dumb.
    I agree, because of this I had no interest in even playing once I saw some gameplay but a friend who is 10/10 in love with Fornite forced me to play a couple games where my thoughts were confirmed. PUBG and H1Z1 are way more my style.
    12-5-23

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think so as well as more and more decent players are filling the lobbies so more chances of running into them. noticing dying to way more YT or TTV tags. though i have been killed by guys with 1-2 kdas who built decently so the avg player def building better.

fortnite hype and playerbase is def still growing immensely but the 30sec build races meta are getting a bit tiring. turning fights into 80% building 20% shooting in an fps game makes it not feel like one. i liked that they nerfed mats because people have been spam building way too much. fun to watch when a streamer dies after running out of mats in a build race.

I do like that they keep releasing semi-effective new weapons and buffing weak ones to keep the inventory meta relatively fresh.
    Last edited by IceCoal; 06-18-2018 at 06:54 AM.

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holding a 6.5 now winning 25% of my games. For those complaining about building, get really really good at it and bump your sensitivity up to around 8 if you're on console. I played COD with the sensitivity maxed out professionally and even for me the sensitivity on Fortnite maxed out is just way too much.

Being really good at building takes practice but once you get the hang of it, you can be very aggressive and dominate everyone you come across
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Holding a 6.5 now winning 25% of my games. For those complaining about building, get really really good at it and bump your sensitivity up to around 8 if you're on console. I played COD with the sensitivity maxed out professionally and even for me the sensitivity on Fortnite maxed out is just way too much.

Being really good at building takes practice but once you get the hang of it, you can be very aggressive and dominate everyone you come across
    Charging while building is a great way to win battles.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Charging while building is a great way to win battles.
    Yeah man, double steps plus a wall piece underneath makes it nearly impossible for someone stop you from rushing. A lot make the mistake of just one set of stairs. It's too easy to shoot out
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

the guys from team secret who won last weeks friday showdown got banned for saying on twitter they are 'pros and not entertainers' lmao. heard this keemstar guy is a soyboy cuck.
    Last edited by IceCoal; 06-21-2018 at 06:14 AM.

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao @ casuals complaining about building ITT about a game thats called FORTnite. Building is what makes this game fun, unique, next gen.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the guys from team secret who won last weeks friday showdown got banned for saying on twitter they are 'pros and not entertainers' lmao. heard this keemstar guy is a soyboy cuck.
    Watch IDubbz's content cop on keemstar. It is ridiculous that this guy is the current face of competitive fortnite organizers.

Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Watch IDubbz's content cop on keemstar. It is ridiculous that this guy is the current face of competitive fortnite organizers.
    weird ass 20+min vid. cliffs?

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

Instead of going ham and tweaking all the known mechanics atm, maybe just create mmr matchmaking?

Im sure most casual and above avg players dont wanna play with yt/twitch *******s who are trying to play this game as a job all the time with their aids build racing.

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

It's only temporary... I find it odd that UMG continually attaches his name to it.

Makes zero sense... they could organized the entire thing without him and they are the ones doing the payouts.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he goes into detail why hes a piece of chit basically

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

those videos (Content cop) are long but worth the watch
    i love the one on Tana Mongeau
    Vancouver Canucks Crew
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★

Originally Posted by one-two View Post
    those videos (Content cop) are long but worth the watch
    i love the one on Tana Mongeau
    haven't seen that one, dont even know who that is, but the ones on leafy and ricegum kill me

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haven't seen that one, dont even know who that is, but the ones on leafy and ricegum kill me

watch pls. he trolls her hard IRL
    Vancouver Canucks Crew
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★

sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats the best skin to blow money on?

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sickafool View Post
    One you like.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Just get the battle pass, pay for it one time, and you will accumulate enough vbucks to buy next seasons through it. You usually get about 5 skins per season that are season exclusive and will be gone after next season starts.

Raven is my favorite. Likely won't be available in the item shop for a while though
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So glad I bought that vbuck hero dude when it was out cause now it has that sick cape.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got wukong pretty sick haha