Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone post the discord link

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    I'm almost level 18. I main Outlander Flash (as Eagle Eye the cutie of course) and farming resources is super fast. Being able to punch walls to instantly break them and vehicles and such, AND get the mats for doing so? Every 13 seconds? In. I have the new Harvester Ninja Sarah, but it seems like she's only good with Scythes and I don't have any good ones.

Have you done the 7 day storm survival yet? I did it for the level 15 version and the rewards were garbage for the 2 hrs invested and countless ammo crafted. Never again/10

I play on PC. There isn't any cross-play for PvE though, is there?
    I have the same Ninja, she's pretty meh.
    I have done the 7 day survival a few times.
    Game crashed right at the end of the 7 day Lvl 40.
    Lost all loot and mission was marked as completed. Was pretty pissed after that.
    They are only worth it for the tickets an even the llamas are pretty meh. Almost always get an epic schematic for one of the neon weapons but who wants those?

I'm not sure about cross play?
    I thought I was playing with pc people but could be wrong?

Im CrunchNuckle, dunno how you would ad me but if you see me running around your playing with xbox Bros lol.
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    So much this. Getting tired of the constant stream of utter crap, such as the upcoming lmg, and the additional bugs that continue to follow.
    What they need is a PTR to let players test new ****. Release shooting test # 2 on that, they could have tested their garbage weapon swap delay and gotten terrible feedback from everybody, they could have squashed the peeking from above bug where you shoot your own stairs, they can test new weapons and get feedback there, etc etc.

With all that said though, Epic is doing a damn good job. They squash bugs within a week or two, they're constantly taking feedback and replying to reddit posts, they're pretty transparent in what they are changing with each patch. In comparison to other "AAA" devs they are absolutely murdering it with how quick they are.

Bungie/Bluehole could take some notes from them regarding how quick and responsive they are to patches/bugs/major game mechanic changes, and communication with the community.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So much this. Getting tired of the constant stream of utter crap, such as the upcoming lmg, and the additional bugs that continue to follow.
    Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    What they need is a PTR to let players test new ****. Release shooting test # 2 on that, they could have tested their garbage weapon swap delay and gotten terrible feedback from everybody, they could have squashed the peeking from above bug where you shoot your own stairs, they can test new weapons and get feedback there, etc etc.

With all that said though, Epic is doing a damn good job. They squash bugs within a week or two, they're constantly taking feedback and replying to reddit posts, they're pretty transparent in what they are changing with each patch. In comparison to other "AAA" devs they are absolutely murdering it with how quick they are.

Bungie/Bluehole could take some notes from them regarding how quick and responsive they are to patches/bugs/major game mechanic changes, and communication with the community.
    How many trash items have they added in the last month or two that literally nobody likes? The bow, the mini gun(nothing worse than opening a supply drop and getting a ****ing mini gun), remote explosive...suppressed SMG, boogie bomb(which was cool for like a week but who is actually sacrificing an inventory slot for this.

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats the point of LMG when we got the mini gun?

2 things: 1- They need to fix the stop firing on ****ing zoom in and out bug on guns. Cant tell you how many times i died cuz of it.

2- how do i rotate the ramp? it flipped on me at the end during 1v1 situation, couldnt build and was raging hard. luckly I had an RPG and other guy was total noob and i killed him after spamming like 30 rockets. all he did was put wall up at a distance while he also had an RPG.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    How many trash items have they added in the last month or two that literally nobody likes? The bow, the mini gun(nothing worse than opening a supply drop and getting a ****ing mini gun), remote explosive...suppressed SMG, boogie bomb(which was cool for like a week but who is actually sacrificing an inventory slot for this.
    which is why I said they should open a PTR and try out their new chit there. For all we know this new LMG will be worse than the minigun. It could be OP though... supposedly does 25 damage with a very high ROF.

These are things they could test on the PTR before pushing to the live server and ruining everyones time (remote rockets were absolute cancer in squads and duos, and completely ruined the flow of the game)

RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RegulateXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if any of you brahs want to play add old vhs tape

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    I have the same Ninja, she's pretty meh.
    I have done the 7 day survival a few times.
    Game crashed right at the end of the 7 day Lvl 40.
    Lost all loot and mission was marked as completed. Was pretty pissed after that.
    They are only worth it for the tickets an even the llamas are pretty meh. Almost always get an epic schematic for one of the neon weapons but who wants those?

I'm not sure about cross play?
    I thought I was playing with pc people but could be wrong?

Im CrunchNuckle, dunno how you would ad me but if you see me running around your playing with xbox Bros lol.
    Sent you a request, you'd have to add through the Epic Games thing they have available in-game on consoles (according to my console brethren who I play Battle Royale with). If it works then sweet.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait, whats the problem with the suppressed smg? I f'ing love using that. Is it because its always green or lower?
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    wait, whats the problem with the suppressed smg? I f'ing love using that. Is it because its always green or lower?
    its complete garbage compared to the tac smg and any shotgun

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone else find themselves rocking the no skin a lot?

hands down the most annoying chit ever when you get killed by a no skin and they start doing the default dance
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have literally never ever ran into any of the bugs or problems you guys have talked about in this thread. Since day one it has been flawless for me.

Except the bug that makes u suck at the game. I’ve always had that.

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    Sent you a request, you'd have to add through the Epic Games thing they have available in-game on consoles (according to my console brethren who I play Battle Royale with). If it works then sweet.
    Didn't get the invite.
    Pm me your name an ill try an ad you.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    It's just a trash weapon brah. It's something you'll pick up when you land so you have a gun but drop it the second you get the chance.

Also... what happened with the whole Tilted getting hit by a meteor thing? Did all that pass now? Someone took the sound the meteor was making, put it into a program that creates a visual for the audio and the it formed the picture of the "Take the L" dance... so I guess EPIC just trolled all of us.
    Last edited by TMaC828; 04-19-2018 at 09:22 AM.

It's just a trash weapon brah. It's something you'll pick up when you land so you have a gun but drop it the second you get the chance.

Also... what happened with the whole Tilted getting hit by a meteor thing? Did all that pass now? Someone took the sound the meteor was making, put it into a program that creates a visual for the audio and the it formed the picture of the "Take the L" dance... so I guess EPIC just trolled all of us.
    there is still the theory that it destroys tilted on the 30th after season 3 ends, making season 4 either dinosaur, apocalyptic, or alien themed.
    Last edited by PatHead; 04-19-2018 at 11:28 AM.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Im more likely to use a green or blue smg than a green anything... maybe a green assault. I just whacked 2 guys with a green smg earlier today, using a tree for cover. Then again, im no expert player, but Ill keep a silenced smg just incase as one of my 5 weapons.

Used the light machine gun earlier, way better than the minigun, although I assume the minigun has more range.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rock the default on my smurf, and the zombie trooper on my main. Oddly enough I find that a lot more folks spectate after they get wrecked by a default, I assume to try and figure out wtf is going on.
    What even is a smurf on fortnite lmao. So sad
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark just got my first squad W with some friends. feelsgoodman
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would only take a silenced smg over an xbow or minigun right on drop, otherwise, that thing can kick rocks. Tried a purple lmg, immediately swapped back to my blue AR. The AR tore through walls just as effectively, didn't waste as much medium, and actually hit the guy when his walls went down, where as the lmg was all over the place wasting medium.

Wish we had custom servers to ditch these garbage items.
    it's insane they don't have custom servers yet. I want to do 1v1 build battles for enhanced practice instead of dropping into a regular game, farming mats and finding a build battle. could be on a server with a friend learning 10x faster. then Epic cultures a stronger competitive community to fuel an esports venture

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EgoActor View Post
    it's insane they don't have custom servers yet. I want to do 1v1 build battles for enhanced practice instead of dropping into a regular game, farming mats and finding a build battle. could be on a server with a friend learning 10x faster. then Epic cultures a stronger competitive community to fuel an esports venture
    Yea private servers would be nice for a game with friends only.

50v50 mode is pretty good for building practice tho
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    Yea private servers would be nice for a game with friends only.

50v50 mode is pretty good for building practice tho
    yeah I've been dropping in at moisty or wailing and just spamming out builds to strengthen the neural pathways. it helps tremendously for rapid firing the standard builds, but I need dynamic competition where we block each other to really gain duel experience especially with editing and keeping track of who built what

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Anyone else disgust at the current aiming BS? Point blank shotgun doing zero damage and rng on AR's is terrible... track an opponent for 2 or 4sec and maybe get 1 or 2 hits. Hard to gauge progress when getting rekt like that.

Feels when all the scrubs like me are hitting tier 100 and getting john wick. Brb killing shìt wicks err game, 2000 vbuck skin kills still make it twitch doe.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Would Super Shredder be the best sniper/gun to use with the new T. E.D.D Shot Jess hero?

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Anyone else disgust at the current aiming BS? Point blank shotgun doing zero damage and rng on AR's is terrible... track an opponent for 2 or 4sec and maybe get 1 or 2 hits. Hard to gauge progress when getting rekt like that.

Feels when all the scrubs like me are hitting tier 100 and getting john wick. Brb killing shìt wicks err game, 2000 vbuck skin kills still make it twitch doe.
    Shooting Test #2 needs to come out right now, bloom getting old. Wick still the best looking skin behind Skull Trooper IMO so I'm still rocking it.
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

Originally Posted by EgoActor View Post
    was talking with my buddies about a "duel" game mode where they start you on flat ground or something, with 999 mats and a general load out of like ar/shotty/snipe/meds and you basically build battle. could have a competitive ladder, skill based matchmaking, and chit like that

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post

Actually feeling this game more than ever since I turned builder pro on. Easily going to increase my KD to 3-4.

Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually feeling this game more than ever since I turned builder pro on. Easily going to increase my KD to 3-4.
    Builder pro is a game changer. Switched a few days ago and love it
    GSD/corgi owner crew

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Havent swapped over yet but ive got a few days off after today so ill check it out.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got my first win tonight. Duo with a buddy on PS4. (I have PC but never play because my friends play on PS4). Had 6 kills and my buddy got 1 which was the last lol. Fun stuff.
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Repped for the Builder Pro tips. I switched last night and got my buddies to switch too and it's a game changer.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*