Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BroImNigerian View Post
    It really kind of is, maybe interlock isn't the right word but areas where our waists get think perfectly align with women's hip width and make it easier for them to get their legs around us.

That's what I was trying to say, I'm sure there are plenty of cases of the same thing in nature such as male and female turtles having subtly different shaped shells that are conducive to them mating with each other.

I look at it in terms of God (no Christian) designing men and women, how that would be so simply achieved yet it's still fascinating to me.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) posmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    truth

need this guy to just talk for a few hours about life advice.

BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    It really kind of is, maybe interlock isn't the right word but areas where our waists get think perfectly align with women's hip width and make it easier for them to get their legs around us.

That's what I was trying to say, I'm sure there are plenty of cases of the same thing in nature such as male and female turtles having subtly different shaped shells that are conducive to them mating with each other.

I look at it in terms of God (no Christian) designing men and women, how that would be so simply achieved yet it's still fascinating to me.
    The penis goes in the vagina, that is the "locking" mechanism
    Has absolutely nothing to do with adonis belt

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SompletelyCober View Post
    Cope, you can say anything to women if you're a Chad.

"Say one wrong thing and you're done!"

Not true

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cope, you can say anything to women if you're a Chad and be good.

That's not accurate
    Instagram: @LadyLSSJ

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BroImNigerian View Post
    The penis goes in the vagina, that is the "locking" mechanism
    Has absolutely nothing to do with adonis belt
    I totally disagree.

Why are women subconsciously less attracted to men with wider hips?

We already know that's a testosterone marker, but what I'm proposing is that there's also a mechanical disadvantage there.

And although that disadvantage may be subtle, over the course of the timespan humanity it adds up to women preferring something else.

Certain aspects of sexual dimorphism aren't just there for show, some are generally mechanically advantageous ex. a big dick.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

she's actually kinda right though. Especially the shallow bytches who expect the perfect guy who nails every bit of the interaction and doesn't make mistakes and is also 6'2, with good muscle mass.

Not all women are like that though srs.
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    she's actually kinda right though. Especially the shallow bytches who expect the perfect guy who nails every bit of the interaction and doesn't make mistakes and is also 6'2, with good muscle mass.

Not all women are like that though srs.
    It's only shallow if only physicality counts surely?

Having a personality, emotional or mental connection over and above the mere physical makes it less shallow not more so

Women's sexuality is rooted in emotional/cerebral as well as physical. Get in her head and you'll find it easier to get in her pants

There are exceptions to every generalisation

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's self belief srs.

The second you have self-doubt = feminine = turnoff

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post

Having a personality, emotional or mental connection over and above the mere physical makes it less shallow not more so

Women's sexuality is rooted in emotional/cerebral as well as physical. Get in her head and you'll find it easier to get in her pants

This. This is what most men do not understand and this is why they fail. FAR more men talk themselves out of it than into it.
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

To bring up the turtles again to illustrate my point: The male turtle with least concave underside will have the hardest time mating thus having the hardest time spreading his genes.

That's why men and women like a nice body whether we know it or not is because subconsciously our animal brains are telling us they're built for sex, which I feel drives the genetic component of mating as opposed to the other way around.

This determination happens in the blink of an eye because of millennia of trial and error from our ancestors that's embedded in our DNA, so **** maybe it's another chicken and egg scenario.

What I'm wondering is does the DNA drive the brain, or does the brain drive the DNA?
    Last edited by MBisonSon; 07-20-2017 at 11:44 PM.

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

maybe shallow wasn't the right word but perhaps extremely narcissistic.

I was mentioning women who expect you to nail every step - genetic, social, etc. and not make any mistakes because they are totally deserving of the flawless and the best. The type of chick who would reject brad pitt because he sneezed too loud.

It was more to his point that Chads can get away with anything. I was just saying some women really do think they deserve the very best and will move on over the smallest of things in an interaction even if previously interested. Of course, these are the same type of women who complain about how "all" men cheat and are fukboys too and are usually 5-7/10.

EDIT: to OP's post, you're actually right. Most men rate men thinking: "how attractive would women find this?" and in their heads women find alpha masculine macho faces attractive but imo that's not true. Speaking only for myself the way men rate me and the way women rate me is completely different. I posted a rate me thread on reddit once and all the chicks gave me an 8-9 with some 7's and told me I was cute af srs. Now I'm not a 9 I consider myself a 7.5. Conversely, all the guys said I look like a boy and need to grow a beard, get a haircut and told me to work on looking more like a man instead of a cartoon character. So go figure. Men don't understand that a lot of women, especially the younger ones really like youngish looking pretty boy faces. Case in point: hollywood.
    Last edited by DassItMan; 07-20-2017 at 11:48 PM.

*Trust your gut crew*

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Feels good to be genetically superior Chads with perfect bone structure AND looks max, eh bro?

Jan and Tan dominating these worthless twinks

holy fookin cringe m8
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

maybe shallow wasn't the right word but perhaps extremely narcissistic.

I was mentioning women who expect you to nail every step - genetic, social, etc. and not make any mistakes because they are totally deserving of the flawless and the best. The type of chick who would reject brad pitt because he sneezed too loud.

It was more to his point that Chads can get away with anything. I was just saying some women really do think they deserve the very best and will move on over the smallest of things in an interaction even if previously interested. Of course, these are the same type of women who complain about how "all" men cheat and are fukboys too and are usually 5-7/10.
    but the steps aren't bespoke

They are about forming a connection

If you're becoming friends with a guy doesn't everything just have to fall into place ..if you got a warning sign that actually this dude is a total dik wouldn't you just back away from the potential ..doesn't it have to feel easy or at least worthwhile

Why would it be different for a romantic / sexual entanglement ?

Why should women, who admittedly have more choices in this, continue to flirt and engage with someone who has bored or creeped her out?

Why should men continue to flirt and engage with someone who is dull or off kilter ? You'd walk wouldn't you?

This is true. I say a lot of intelligent things and always knew how to talk to women but I know for a fact I say a lot of stupid sh!t too. That's why I lol'd at that post. I literally like to start interactions by digging myself a hole now by saying stupid things. In fact that's a game we used to play with women when we'd go out- go up to a pretty girl and say the dumbest, most awkward thing you can and then recover and pull her. Just LMAO at this girl trying to make it seem like you have to be perfect in tone, content, energy to pull any girl you want.

To your point- my confidence is unshakable. I 100% believe any woman would be lucky to have me and I'm the prize in any relationship I have no matter how hot the girl is. If you ever for a second look at any woman and think she's out of your league- you already lost.

If you're a sadkunt with low confidence just speak it into existence. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you're the sh!t. When people ask you how you're doing say "I feel fantastic. I look fantastic." Anyone that doesn't laugh or give you dap at some sh!t like that is a bitch who you shouldn't care about anyway.
    You think you're disagreeing with me, but you're not that far away from what I'm saying

Say some dumbass chit and don't recover and what would happen ? Dumbass chit can be the perfect opening and I never said it couldn't

But if you can't recover from awkward and get to that point then what? Who sticks around dumbass or awkward for long?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I rate men by the warmth of their angus

hehe

but the steps aren't bespoke

They are about forming a connection

If you're becoming friends with a guy doesn't everything just have to fall into place ..if you got a warning sign that actually this dude is a total dik wouldn't you just back away from the potential ..doesn't it have to feel easy or at least worthwhile

Why would it be different for a romantic / sexual entanglement ?

Why should women, who admittedly have more choices in this, continue to flirt and engage with someone who has bored or creeped her out?

Why should men continue to flirt and engage with someone who is dull or off kilter ? You'd walk wouldn't you?
    That's not what I said though.. You can go into an interaction and realise it's not going to be perfect and there are going to be moments that are far from ideal. If you're going to back out at any single moment of silent awkwardness or because of a small little flaw then good luck in life to whoever is like that. And no, I wouldn't go no contact on a dude because of one single sign that he may be a bit of a dik. If you're going in with that mindset, you're just limiting your options to the absolute elite - which some women do - the same type who bytch about not being able to get a guy to date them or stay with them - cause this same type of guy obviously knows what he is doing far too well to not mess up whatsoever - why would he stay?

Yea it's one thing if the dude is an awkward autist. I get that. It's another if he's choking on a few words the first time he ever meets you. Most women have a brain and wouldn't go NC on a hot dude because of that IME. Some would. I don't think we're actually disagreeing fwiw. I'm just talking about an extreme and you seem to be thinking I'm talking about general autists/very shy / socially awkward people.

*Trust your gut crew*

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is true. I say a lot of intelligent things and always knew how to talk to women but I know for a fact I say a lot of stupid sh!t too. That's why I lol'd at that post. I literally like to start interactions by digging myself a hole now by saying stupid things. In fact that's a game we used to play with women when we'd go out- go up to a pretty girl and say the dumbest, most awkward thing you can and then recover and pull her. Just LMAO at this girl trying to make it seem like you have to be perfect in tone, content, energy to pull any girl you want.

To your point- my confidence is unshakable. I 100% believe any woman would be lucky to have me and I'm the prize in any relationship I have no matter how hot the girl is. If you ever for a second look at any woman and think she's out of your league- you already lost.

If you're a sadkunt with low confidence just speak it into existence. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you're the sh!t. When people ask you how you're doing say "I feel fantastic. I look fantastic." Anyone that doesn't laugh or give you dap at some sh!t like that is a bitch who you shouldn't care about anyway.
    Yea, I think it's both. I think most men prob give up and give into the failure instead of sticking around to surpass the original rejection

But again i also think "saying stupid chit" can still be done with self-belief, but if you're like "sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" or some type of placating then you're done. THATS where men fail

Again, it's the self-doubt - which would be the "awkward" I don't know what to do next step - that kills men

That's not what I said though.. You can go into an interaction and realise it's not going to be perfect and there are going to be moments that are far from ideal. If you're going to back out at any single moment of silent awkwardness or because of a small little flaw then good luck in life to whoever is like that. And no, I wouldn't go no contact on a dude because of one single sign that he may be a bit of a dik. If you're going in with that mindset, you're just limiting your options to the absolute elite - which some women do - the same type who bytch about not being able to get a guy to date them or stay with them - cause this same type of guy obviously knows what he is doing far too well to not mess up whatsoever - why would he stay?

Yea it's one thing if the dude is an awkward autist. I get that. It's another if he's choking on a few words the first time he ever meets you. Most women have a brain and wouldn't go NC on a hot dude because of that IME. Some would. I don't think we're actually disagreeing fwiw. I'm just talking about an extreme and you seem to be thinking I'm talking about general autists/very shy / socially awkward people.
    Some of its normal dude. For example, your cheeks are supposed to get red and your heart races around someone you like because it's supposed to simulate sex. Maybe awkward movements

However women do love the stoic, non-emotional serial killer vibe so of course someone who doesn't get caught up in the moment and is able to steer the interaction in the right direction will do well

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Some of its normal dude. For example, your cheeks are supposed to get red and your heart races around someone you like because it's supposed to simulate sex. Maybe awkward movements

However women do love the stoic, non-emotional serial killer vibe so of course someone who doesn't get caught up in the moment and is able to steer the interaction in the right direction will do well
    yea I completely agree. Obviously there's some flaw in every interaction and how much she wants to put up with it depends on the woman and your other "assets" be it looks, status, etc. To the bolded though, this same type of guy must have a very hard time not getting laid. My original post was more to his point that Chads can get away with anything.

*Trust your gut crew*

Interdasting take on "genetics" here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/104...daughters.html

But if a woman was attracted to a man on the basis of his masculinity “she would be possibly making her sons more appealing but equally making her daughters less attractive,” he said.

8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000) 8inchpipes is just really nice. (+1000)
    When will people on here realise that everyone (male and female) is attracted to different things and see features differently?! Guys on here post pics of what they call a 10/10 babe yet me and others are like dafuk that's a 6/10 bro. Everyone is different and attracted to different features
    6'10" 230lb

yea I completely agree. Obviously there's some flaw in every interaction and how much she wants to put up with it depends on the woman and your other "assets" be it looks, status, etc. To the bolded though, this same type of guy must have a very hard time not getting laid. My original post was more to his point that Chads can get away with anything.
    I have trouble articulating it too. I can tell you Ive had times where Ive done VERY well with women, and then other times I was knocked off my kilter. But in the latter scenario I would still interact with women, and I would say even if I was awkward or my voice was trembling or if I was red or if I was nervous I never really doubted myself. Just pushed through it. I have been absolutely chit on by women too. Undoubtedly, all of us will one day be put in uncomfortable positions. Have to force ourselves into them despite that

And if I had to delineate why I could have been in a bad position but still done well, I'd say it was because I never doubted myself

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea as long u have strong big bones u will do well with woman.. feelsbadman.. life of a 6 inch wristed slacked jaw *******

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not true

Eh...I get into these situations with women where they seem to be interested and engaging in me, but for some reason they later aren't interested. Some of these women I will meet and talk to a while.

I will either talk to them and they will be cool, or they give me a **** test and I 'fail' it and I'm not interested or the conversation lulls off into conversation and they lose interest.

Other girls I don't even care and we can talk about the simplest stuff and they are attracted to me. u w0t.

It seems the former find me attractive but they give me less leeway to mess up or something. Like the Hispanic girl I met a few nights ago that seemed physically attracted to me, she later said that I was "nervous" on our date and hasn't contacted me since.

Oh and OP about bone structure I have small wrists or whatever but I'm 6'1'' and get looks from women, especially taller women lol.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls don't rate on a scorecard

On first sight there's a physical reaction to someone that opens the possibility of connection, open your mouth and act like a douche, have the wrong tone, or crack the wrong joke and it will disappear like the wind

But men are more forgiving of that kind of stuff...as long as the face, boobs and ass are there she can get away with all kinds of chit

So when you imagine your physicality counts in isolation you're wrong (unless there is copious amounts of alcohol)
    can confirm, have said many a dumbass thing under the influence of the demon rum and left jerking off that night.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nervous?

This man has taken countless lives in the octagon with his bare hands! And she got the impression you were nervous talking to a woman half your size? Excuse me while I laugh heartily.

You probably came off as trying to impress her too much or something along those lines. You need to flip the tables and make these girls have to impress YOU while you sit back and analyze whether they're even worth your time- and get that to come across to them.
    Not countless but I've had a few smokers and sparring sessions I'm humble.

Thing is that a lot of women have a bunch of options. I was laid back. First she said she was energetic and couldn't deal with someone introverted and then during the date she asked me was I boring her lol. Ooooookay.

I think romantic implications change the situation. I try to be authentic and true to my emotions. Dude, I have no time for false bravado. Maybe it's my age showing or my hobbies.

I also know I give a nerdy vibe at times but that's me.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Not countless but I've had a few smokers and sparring sessions I'm humble.

Thing is that a lot of women have a bunch of options. I was laid back. First she said she was energetic and couldn't deal with someone introverted and then during the date she asked me was I boring her lol. Ooooookay.

I think romantic implications change the situation. I try to be authentic and true to my emotions. Dude, I have no time for false bravado. Maybe it's my age showing or my hobbies.

I also know I give a nerdy vibe at times but that's me.
    It is a huge misconception that nerdy is a bad thing.

MANY MANY women are looking for the elusive hot nerd. Nerds aren't rejected because they're smart. They're rejected because they don't shower and have stupid phucking haircuts and zero social skills.

I am a huge nerd, I only date and or sleep with men I deem intelligent enough to hold my attention. That is my "worthy" far more than any of this Chad stuff.

I have rustled many jimmies because a lot of guys think all they have to do is look good with their shirt off and I won't care if they're a massive douchebag. Women are catching on to this, there are several blogs in existence for the sole purpose of mocking this kind of man. Some will still go for it but they are going to be damaged and it should be no surprised when they blow up your life.

What it boils down to for self-respecting women is this: if she has to sacrifice her self respect to sleep with you, she's not going to sleep with you. They make VERY good vibrators. So don't make her choose.

Don't forget the risk vs reward analysis that goes into these type of sexual decisions.

The likelihood of having a really good orgasm (better than a toy) even with "Chad" is maybe 30 percent. Then there's STD, pregnancy etc.

You guys have to understand when you go for casual sex with a girl, you aren't starting from zero. You're starting from less than zero even if you're hot.

For every man who is Chad and get away with everything, there a hundred more who think they are Chad and get posted on cringe boards for socially well adjusted people to laugh at.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maylie View Post
    It is a huge misconception that nerdy is a bad thing.

MANY MANY women are looking for the elusive hot nerd. Nerds aren't rejected because they're smart. They're rejected because they don't shower and have stupid phucking haircuts and zero social skills.

I am a huge nerd, I only date and or sleep with men I deem intelligent enough to hold my attention. That is my "worthy" far more than any of this Chad stuff.

I have rustled many jimmies because a lot of guys think all they have to do is look good with their shirt off and I won't care if they're a massive douchebag. Women are catching on to this, there are several blogs in existence for the sole purpose of mocking this kind of man. Some will still go for it but they are going to be damaged and it should be no surprised when they blow up your life.

What it boils down to for self-respecting women is this: if she has to sacrifice her self respect to sleep with you, she's not going to sleep with you. They make VERY good vibrators. So don't make her choose.

Don't forget the risk vs reward analysis that goes into these type of sexual decisions.

The likelihood of having a really good orgasm (better than a toy) even with "Chad" is maybe 30 percent. Then there's STD, pregnancy etc.

You guys have to understand when you go for casual sex with a girl, you aren't starting from zero. You're starting from less than zero even if you're hot.
    Want me to be your vibrator bibbeh?

But yeah, you're right.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie