SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeniorStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dumbbells starter advice

I think I originally accidentally posted this in the wrong forum.

I'm seventy-five, been an athlete all my life. I'm slim, 5'9" - 140. I would like to build up my upper body at least some - shoulders, neck, biceps, chest.

I cannot do heavy lifting for a variety of reasons, and would just like to do some weight/strength training exercises at home with dumbbells. I would like some advice on how to get started, in particular what weight dumbbells to get. I was thinking 3-5-10, but could use some expert advice.

Also need a sensible progressive regimen - how to start, when to increase, etc. And exercises for the upper body. My doctor said I'm fine to do this.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.