Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UK people - anyone heard of FitLearn?

Hi everyone, so I've decided to take my Level 2 and 3 PT certs.

I had been thinking of Lifetime (https://www.lifetimetraining.co.uk/f...ploma-level-3/), but then ran into this provider, which apparently awards the same certs at a much lower cost. It's accredited by REPs (I have even emailed REPs to make sure).

https://fitlearn.co.uk/

The pricing looks suspiciously low though, as a Level 3 from any other provider is upwards of 1k GBP.

What are your thoughts? I should mention that I do not hope to learn much from the course itself, and am doing this more for the official Level 3 certification. I assume that most of the learning will take place through coaching and my own training/reading.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Registered User sambutcherb1992's Avatar
    sambutcherb1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Luca2 View Post
    Hi everyone, so I've decided to take my Level 2 and 3 PT certs.

I had been thinking of Lifetime but then ran into this provider, which apparently awards the same certs at a much lower cost. It's accredited by REPs (I have even emailed REPs to make sure).

The pricing looks suspiciously low though, as a Level 3 from any other provider is upwards of 1k GBP.

What are your thoughts? I should mention that I do not hope to learn much from the course itself, and am doing this more for the official Level 3 certification. I assume that most of the learning will take place through coaching and my own training/reading.

Hi there,

Did you ever find out if this course is legit? Looking into it now and I'm tempted but just want to make sure it isn't a scam.

Cheers.

PTJP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sambutcherb1992 View Post
    Hi there,

Did you ever find out if this course is legit? Looking into it now and I'm tempted but just want to make sure it isn't a scam.

Cheers.
    Likewise, would be good if either of you could let us know. Seems legit but cheap.

sully1997a is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fitlearn

Fitlearn is legit, I did my course with them, just received my certificates last week from them. I was very skeptical too at first.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sully1997a View Post
    Fitlearn is legit, I did my course with them, just received my certificates last week from them. I was very skeptical too at first.

Seems legit.

And to the above posters - no, eventually I ended up enrolling with Lifetime. They're ok so far.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

DM5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Total scam, loads of people ripped off and the police are involved!

njp1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fit learn

Can I please ask why the police are involved as we are having a nightmare with them.
    Thanks

njp1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can I please ask why the police are involved we are having. Nightmare with them.

EveryBodyspt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    never heard of it

CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DM5000 View Post
    Total scam, loads of people ripped off and the police are involved!
    if only i read this forum, they fkd me over