Thread: Ex texted me

mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100) mynameisdanok is not very well liked. (-100)

Ex texted me

Been a long time lurker, pretty much everyone says that you should stick to NC when an ex reaches out to you. Anyways, i just broke up with her after a few months two weeks ago. She was my first so i do still have feelings but red flags were popping up and i had to cut it short to save myself the stress in the future. Last night at 1am she says "hows life?". I ignored her and she's clearly angry about that because she ended our snap streak(we literally just sent one random pic day with no context per day, still NC in my book). I guess im just asking if this was the right thing to do?

superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol Snapchat everyday is not no contact, she knows you're still there if you keep a streak. Also 2 weeks is no time at all. Good luck
    1105 lbs total @ 173 lbs

BP: 275 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs ATG
    DL: 425 lbs