Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

putting a dent in the "Rodgers isn't clutch" false narritive

get ready to talk football fellas.... here is the list of games. i didnt scan them all with precision. im sure there is flat out failures in there, but the games im about to list stood out to me just from looking at them and remembering the game well.

Originally Posted by in b4 bradytards aka vhagar, big marquise, twerk, shelby and the rest

Before i continue, one question I have is when it comes to winning teams, is it winning record at the time they played? or teams that finished the season with a winning record? what happens if you lead a big comeback in week 5 vs a 5-0 team, but then that team finishes 7-9? does it count because they were a winning team at the time or is it disincluded because they didn't finish with a winning record? someone aware me how that works.

here is a game that isnt shown on that list that is a perfect example of what i mean...

12/29/2013 - @ Chicago, week 17 winner takes the division, loser goes home (essentially a non-official playoff game). down 28-27 and after completing two 4th downs prior, Rodgers hits Cobb for the GW 48 yard TD pass. like i said before, when it comes to winning teams, is it winning record at the time they played? or teams that finished the season with a winning record? this game shows how retarded that qualifier is. the bears were 8-7 at the time the game, was played, but since Rodgers sank them in the clutch... they finished 8-8, meaning they weren't a winning team so Rodgers didn't get credit for it, but it would've been documented had they lost... fair? make sense?

12/20/2009 @ Pit - GB loses 37-36. going into the the quarter, GB was trailing 30-16, but Rodgers scored 20 unanswered points to give GB a 36-30 lead with 2 minutes to go. Roethlisberger then goes down the field and throws a GW TD pas to mike wallace with 0:00 on the clock. Pit kicks the extra point and wins on a walk-off score. Remind me again why Aaron Rodgers gets the loss on "his record"? because the defense let up a GW TD pass means Rodgers isn't clutch? remember my above post? Pitt was 7-7 in this game, so even if GB defense held that lead, it wouldn't have coun't because the best they could've finished was 8-8. **dumbazz random qualifier alert**

1/10/2010 @ Arz WC game - Rodgers was down 31-10 midway through the 3rd, but with 3 4th quarter scoring drives, Rodgers tied it up including a TD pass with 2 minutes left down 45-38. now i know GB failed to cap off the comeback, but this illustrates that Rodgers can lead teams back down big and had the poise to keep his composure under adverse circumstances. it was also his playoff debut (5 TDs/1 Int 423 yards)

9/27/2010 @ Chi - down 14-10, Aaron Rodgers scores a go ahead TD with 7 minutes to go, bears answer with a FG to tie it. Rodgers gets the ball back with 3:52 to go tied 17. on the ensuing GW drive james jones fumbles a reception at GBs 40... bears recover it and get into FG range and kicked the game winner as time expired? how is this Rodgers' fault again? so because Rodgers gave his team the lead, the opponent tied it, then on the ensuing drive his WR fumbles to set up the GW FG for the other team means Rodgers wasnt clutch?

11/28/2010 @ ATL - GB trailing 10-17 late in the 4th.. Rodgers hits Jordy for a game tying score. but with 49 seconds left Matt Ryan got into FG range and they kicked a FG to win 20-17 as time expired. remind me how rodgers wasn't clutch because his team lost?

9/24/2012 @ Sea (Fail Mary) - so because the first time GB trailed was at the 0:00 mark of the 4th quarter and calling a game winning INT a TD means rodgers isnt clutch? he didnt even have time to answer that score. just Lmfao at using this. trying to inflate the L's I see.

10/7/2012 @ Indy - down 22-21 with 4:30 left Rodgers puts up a Td to give GB a 27-22 lead... Luck responds with a TD and 2 pt conversion to give the colts a 30-27 lead with 40 seconds left Rodgers goes 3/3 on the drive for 47 yards but Crosby missed a game tying FG as time expired... i guess Rodgers wasn't clutch huh

12/30/2012 - the Packers need a week 17 win to clinch the 2 seed, Minny needs a win and they're in. [b]trailing 34-27 AR ties the game up with 2:57 left with a TD pass to jordy. but MVP adrian peterson runs them into FG range with 3 seconds left... i guess that means Rodgers isnt clutch?

9/8/2013 @ SF - there was 4:30, Jim Harbaugh opted to punt to keep the ball out of Rodgers' hands cause they weren't stopping him.... Kaepernick, who passed for 400+ on GB that day, converted and rodgers never got the ball back... Harbaugh seemed to respect rodgers clutch abilities.... someone should aware him rodgers record is 0-36 bro!!! QBWinzzzz bro

1/5/2014 vs SF WC - Rodgers trailing 20-17 with about 5 minutes to go. the last time he sees the field, GB ties it 20, but because Kaep went right down the field and setup a SF game winning FG as time expired means Rodgers isn't clutch?

1/18/2015 @ SEA NFCCG - after GBs collapse, they were down 22-19 with 1:25 to play... Rodgers completes 3 passes + 1 first down run to get GB in FG position. GB made the FG but lost without Rodgers ever seeing the ball again... clearly Rodgers wasn't clutch bro

12/27/2015 @ Arz - Rodgers isnt clutch because GB was down 38-8 entering the 4th and rodgers didn't play a single snap... LMFAO this is how garbage this list is. brb cant throw 5 TDs and pitch a defensive shut-out = not clutch bro... another example of trying to inflate the L's

1/16/2016 @ Arz divisional round - with :5 seconds left and facing 4th an 20 backed up into his own endzone, Rodgers throws a 60 yard dime under duress... a few plays later he hits a Hail Mary on another perfect throw.... 99 yards in :55 seconds.. brb Rodgers isn't clutch though because his defense gave up the winning score in OT without him ever getting a chance.

10/30/2016 @ ATL - Rodgers gives GB a 32-26 lead with a TD and 2pt conversion.... matt ryan throws a GW TD pass with 30 seconds left.... Rodgers wasnt clutch bro!!

thats 12 games off the top of my head.. which is 1/3 of 36 games when Rodgers did come up clutch for his team. wow records are misleading... you don't say

Plus, there is a bunch of blowout games were GBs D is getting lit up, and the loss is automatically attributed to Rodgers not being clutch... as if just because its the 4th quarter a defense that can't stop the other team all game is gonna magically turn it on? people even try to use the blow out in the NFCCG as a loss on this idiotic record. AR scored 3 TDs in the second half, but ATL canceled them all out with 20 points of their own. how does that mean Rodgers wasn't clutch? why is it "AR's record" when it was the defense who wasn't doing there job trying to comeback? what exactly is the difference between "leading comebacks" and "stat-padding vs prevent down big" anyways? defensive stops. that's what. oh but its the QBs record bro. when you have a 25/9 TD/INT split in those 4th quarters, yet are still "0-36" something isn't adding up.

In his last 4 trips to the playoffs... Rodgers has been clutch in 5 games.... 6 if you count the non-official playoff game.

2013 - non-official playoff game... 48 yard TD pass to Cobb to clinch the playoffs with under a minute to play.
    2013 wild card... Rodgers ties it up at 20 with 5 minutes to play.. never sees the ball again
    2014 divisional - scored the final 2 TDs of the game... was credited with a GW drive/4thQC
    2014 NFFCCG - down 22-19 1:25 to play... Rodgers completes 3 passes + 1 first down run to get GB in FG position. GB made the FG but lost without Rodgers ever seeing the ball again
    2015 - 99 yards in :55 seconds on two gorgeous passes to send it to OT.. Rodgers never seen the ball again.
    2016 - tied at 31, rodgers makes an insane throw to get GB into FG range with 3 seconds left to win as time expired.

pretty good for a guy who supposedly isn't clutch
    and that’s the bottom line

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    By making this thread, you have already lost. Lol just lol at caring what others think about players on your favorite team.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    By making this thread, you have already lost. Lol just lol at caring what others think about players on your favorite team.
    just wanna talk football mang

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrong. You don't want to talk football, you want to get back at the ppl here who hate Aaron Rodgers.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've watched enough Rodgers to know he's an absolute beast and think about it in most conversations for best QB in the NFL right now Brady's edging him out due to an overwhelmingly better resume.

Put the right guys around him and you easily have a dynasty in the making.

Consider this: The guy has almost 300 career TD's with something like 75 INT's, that's all I need to know.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Wrong. You don't want to talk football, you want to get back at the ppl here who hate Aaron Rodgers.
    that too

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    I've watched enough Rodgers to know he's an absolute beast and think about it in most conversations for best QB in the NFL right now Brady's edging him out due to an overwhelmingly better resume.

Put the right guys around him and you easily have a dynasty in the making.

Consider this: The guy has almost 300 career TD's with something like 75 INT's, that's all I need to know.
    reps to this fine gentleman for knowing whats up!

It's actually possible Aaron Rodgers will throw his 400th TD before he throws his 100th INT. Which is insane. Aaron Rodgers is 103 TDs away from 400, and 28 INTs away from 100. Since 2013, Rodgers has 126 TDs and 26 INTs.

all about staying healthy though.

edit - you're on spread

Originally Posted by Clickbait View Post
    Rodgers is the best QB to ever play the game, period.

There is a difference between "best" and "most successful".
    This is the same as Rodgers vs Brady.

Go look at that comeback Packers vs Cowboys from the playoffs this year, you know what play I'm talking about.
    Brady is physically incapable of making a play like that, Rodgers made it look easy.
    reps to this fine gentleman as well. he's correct in everything he has said. there very much is a difference between team success and individual superiority.
    Last edited by beer n brats; 07-19-2017 at 10:58 PM.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    reps to this fine gentleman for knowing whats up!

It's actually possible Aaron Rodgers will throw his 400th TD before he throws his 100th INT. Which is insane. Aaron Rodgers is 103 TDs away from 400, and 28 INTs away from 100. Since 2013, Rodgers has 126 TDs and 26 INTs.
    I like the guy, but from what I've seen, his football knowledge is lacking. I wouldn't put any stock into him knowing whats up.

Same as clickbait. The fact that he is saying a different skillset means your the Best QB ever says it all.

Luckily for you though OP, I am an expert, and I agree that Rodgers is a top tier once every 20 year talent. Too bad the Packers window for Rings has closed

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Packers are 0-35 with Aaron Rodgers at QB when trailing by more than one point in the fourth quarter against a team with a winning record.

Based on pure 4th quarter comebacks, we have Mr. Clutch ranked 111 all time with 10. He is tied with Mark Sanchez behind notable clutch QB's such as Matt Schaub, Derek Carr, and Ryan Tannehill. In 2016, Stafford almost beat Aaron Rodger's total 4th quarter comebacks in a season.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...cks_career.htm

Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post

Pls respond
    check the OP

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    check the OP
    What in the OP did I miss? Harbaugh punting? If you're clutch...we expect you to do clutch things like have game winning drives, win close games, and not regress statistically in big situations.

he's a great QB, but he isn't clutch.

Aaron Rodgers in a "clutch situation"

4th qrt vs 4th qrt in a close game. Rodgers show significant regression.
    2016:
    Quarters Att Comp Pct Yds Avg Lng TD Int 1st 1st% 20+ Sck Rate
    4th Quarter 164 105 64.0 1,389 8.5 60 14 2 69 42.1 20 11 114.1
    4th Quarter within 7 61 35 57.4 486 8.0 60 5 1 24 39.3 7 3 103.6
    2015:
    4th Quarter 170 98 57.6 1,261 7.4 61 11 4 57 33.5 18 13 92.8
    4th Quarter within 7 85 43 50.6 619 7.3 61 5 2 26 30.6 8 5 84.4
    2014:
    4th Quarter 114 77 67.5 928 8.1 60 8 2 51 44.7 7 6 108.4
    4th Quarter within 7 63 43 68.3 440 7.0 26 3 1 27 42.9 2 4 97.3
    2013:
    4th Quarter 72 50 69.4 756 10.5 52 3 1 33 45.8 13 3 111.8
    4th Quarter within 7 45 27 60.0 406 9.0 52 1 0 17 37.8 6 2 97.1
    Performance by margin
    Margin Att Comp Pct Yds Avg Lng TD Int 1st 1st% 20+ Sck Rate
    Margin 0-7 290 178 61.4 1,971 6.8 60 20 4 100 34.5 25 19 98.8
    Margin 15+ 171 114 66.7 1,294 7.6 66 11 2 63 36.8 16 10 105.7
    Margin 8-14 149 109 73.2 1,163 7.8 50 9 1 59 39.6 16 6 112.9
    Margin 0-7 213 125 58.7 1,354 6.4 61 8 3 61 28.6 21 16 84.1
    Margin 15+ 119 67 56.3 658 5.5 38 5 1 32 26.9 7 15 82.5
    Margin 8-14 240 155 64.6 1,809 7.5 65 18 4 80 33.3 27 15 105.4
    Margin 0-7 187 116 62.0 1,514 8.1 80 13 0 77 41.2 20 12 110.7
    Margin 15+ 242 175 72.3 2,294 9.5 73 22 3 107 44.2 34 13 127.0
    Margin 8-14 91 50 54.9 573 6.3 34 3 2 35 38.5 5 3 75.9
    Margin 0-7 153 90 58.8 1,237 8.1 64 7 6 52 34.0 18 13 83.7
    Margin 15+ 78 59 75.6 740 9.5 57 7 0 32 41.0 10 5 134.6
    Margin 8-14 59 44 74.6 559 9.5 83 3 0 24 40.7 7 3 120.7
    Last edited by dyee4613; 07-20-2017 at 12:10 AM.

SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He still has a lot of football left to play and no quarterback in the NFL has his combination of arm strength, accuracy, decision-making, and overall playmaking ability. Rodgers combines his outstanding physical gifts with the mental capacity to make quick decisions and take care of the football, and that combination has made him one of the all-time greats. When he’s on his game, Rodgers can elevate an offense with subpar talent and he’s lethal at creating plays where there appears to be nothing to be created. Rodgers is consistently one of the league’s best quarterbacks year over year and there is still plenty left in the tank to build around for the future.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...rt-a-franchise

GOAT Rodgers
    HOUSTON CREW | ASS CREW
    REPS FOR THOSE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH

This is a little questionable to compare Rodgers to Manning when Manning is the statistical GOAT but considering Manning has the choker label and Rodgers doesn't really. I think it's fair.

When leading by 4 or more points in the second half, both Rodgers (6.2 percent) and Manning (7.9 percent) throw a pretty low percentage of interceptions. About 30 percent of their drives end in touchdowns (29.8 percent and 29.5 percent, respectively) and both win at a very high rate (90.9 percent and 92.9 percent of the time, respectively).
    When the game is close — up or down 3 or fewer points — Manning’s interception rate drops a little (to 5.8 percent), while his touchdown percentage goes up a little (to 31.4 percent). Overall, Manning is still winning 77.7 percent of these games, while Rodgers’s (8.3 percent interception rate, 26.6 percent TD rate) winning percentage drops all the way down to 55.1 percent.
    When their teams are down 4 points to 8 points (i.e., they need a touchdown to win), both Rodgers’s and Manning’s TD rates shoot way up (Manning: 45.7 percent, Rodgers 40.0 percent). Manning’s interception rate also climbs (10.9 percent), while Rodgers’s drops (7.3 percent). Rodgers is winning a smaller share of these games (31.3 percent vs. Manning’s 44.9 percent), but it’s one of his best showings overall (and includes the scenarios in the intro above).
    It’s when the quarterbacks’ teams are down 9 or more points in the second half that you really see the difference. Peyton Manning throws interceptions on 15.6 percent of his drives, compared to Rodgers’ 8.1 percent. And for that, Manning is punished … by winning 28.6 percent of these games. Rodgers, meanwhile, wins 0 percent. That’s right, Rodgers has zero comebacks of 9 or more points in the second half. Ever.
    Last edited by dyee4613; 07-20-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    What in the OP did I miss? Harbaugh punting? If you're clutch...we expect you to do clutch things like have game winning drives, win close games, and not regress statistically in big situations.

he's a great QB, but he isn't clutch.

Aaron Rodgers in a "clutch situation"

4th qrt vs 4th qrt in a close game. Rodgers show significant regression.
    2016:

2015:

2014:

2013:

Performance by margin

what you "missed" is how Rodgers came up clutch in 1/3 of those losses and that he has come up clutch in GBs last 4 playoff appearances. so what defines a clutch situation anyways? close games or down big needing a comeback? its one or the other. that list suggests being down 38-8 is a clutch situation, but being tied at 31 isn't. SMFH. and LOL at your "regression." other than his "down" years.... his numbers in close games are still very good... even if they "regressed" from other situations

what you "missed" is how Rodgers came up clutch in 1/3 of those losses and that he has come up clutch in GBs last 4 playoff appearances.
    Did he? He was clearly clutch vs Dallas. NYG was a blowout but we can ignore that because Rodgers was the reason it was a blowout. However, Palmer and Ryan both pretty clearly outplayed Rodgers in the other two games where he put up the following statlines.

Last 4 playoff games:
    vs AZ Comp: 24 Att: 44 Comp 54.55 comp % 261yd 2td 1int 77.9 rating (20-16 loss)
    Palmer's Numbers: 25attm 41 comp 60.91 comp % 349yd 3td 2int 92.4 rating

vs Falcons 27 att 45 comp 60.00% 287yd 3td 1int 91.6 rating
    Ryan's numbers: 27att 38 comp 392yd 4td 0int 139.4 rating

so what defines a clutch situation anyways? close games or down big needing a comeback
    It doesn't matter. Rodger's numbers are the worst down 0-7 as the numbers show. He also never wins down big needing a comeback.

its one or the other. that list suggests being down 38-8 is a clutch situation, but being tied at 31 isn't. SMFH. and LOL at your "regression." other than his "down" years.... his numbers in close games are still very good... even if they "regressed" from other situations
    Yes. He is one of the best quarterbacks of all time. His numbers will always be good. However, if you're trying to prove he performs at his best in the biggest moments then his numbers shouldn't get substantially worse in those moments. You would expect a clutch quarterback to have more than 10 4th quartercomebacks.

Let me put another way. If you're tied at half-time, score a TD then get a stop and kick a fieldgoal. You have won.

woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard the reason his defense always sucks is because he only puts out for the offensive players
    USC-Cowboys

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no feuds. I think Rodgers will go down as the second best QB to ever play.

Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    I have no feuds. I think Rodgers will go down as the second best QB to ever play.
    Happy birthday
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Clickbait View Post
    Rodgers is the best QB to ever play the game, period.

There is a difference between "best" and "most successful".
    This is the same as Rodgers vs Brady.

Go look at that comeback Packers vs Cowboys from the playoffs this year, you know what play I'm talking about.
    Brady is physically incapable of making a play like that, Rodgers made it look easy.
    Lol. Brady may be incapable of doing that pass, but Brady doesn't need to. That's why he's the GOAT.

Rodgers is like the chiropractor that does some weird shyt like snapping your neck and sometimes it gets the job and sometimes it feels good, then other times it doesn't.

Brady is the surgeon. He comes to the line knows what he's gonna do before the ball is snapped then makes the incisions with surgical precision.

Go look at that comeback Patriots vs falcons from the Superbowl this year, you know what game I'm talking about. Rodgers is physically incapable of making a 30 point comeback like that, Brady made it look easy.
    Rep trading taken out of sig

Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brady doesn't need to make those passes and he can find his targets earlier even when they are blanketed. He also doesn't sit back and just take the sack in instead of throwing it away to protect his completion percentage.

Rodgers is the second best QB in the NFL. There is absolutely no shame in being second to the UNDISPUTED GOAT.
    *Looking at sats makes me cry crew*
    *Lack of sats coping crew*
    *ZEN crew*
    *Please moon crew*

Originally Posted by Tommy12Orr4 View Post
    Brady doesn't need to make those passes and he can find his targets earlier even when they are blanketed. He also doesn't sit back and just take the sack in instead of throwing it away to protect his completion percentage.
    thats why he set a high career high with 35 throw aways in 2015 right? why didnt he just "eat 35 sacks"? check mate

Rodgers is the second best QB in the NFL. There is absolutely no shame in being second to the UNDISPUTED GOAT.

Rodgers
    Montana
    Peyton
    Brady
    Marino
    Unitas
    Favre

deal with it.
    Last edited by beer n brats; 07-20-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Listen here fart n cuck, Rodgers broke up with Olivia Munn and finally, he'll be playing back to his full potential. There I said it and happy he'll be able to swing loose again.

In the men's lockerroom.
    you da real MVP

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rogers is a beast, id pick him over manning or brady as he can do more than them. Playing behind poor OL and lack of good receivers (besides Jordy)...please give him a Reg Wayne, Harrison, or Moss. (Yes i admit most of brady are weak but he did have welker moss hernandez and gronk$

Also, its possible to be clutch in 1st 2nd and 3rd qtrs,

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread makes me feel so bad for OP. Omfg... Absolute slaughter by dyee4613.

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    This thread makes me feel so bad for OP. Omfg... Absolute slaughter by dyee4613.
    lmfao how? he didn't dispute anything I said. i exposed how bogus the 0-36 theory is and that rodgers has came up clutch in at least 1/3 of them including 6 times in the playoffs the last 4 seasons.

all he did was show "regression" from certain situations over the last 3 seasons in which Rodgers numbers are still very good. is going from 120 rating leading by 14+ to a 100 rating in a tie game technically a regression? sure. but lets not act like the numbers he regressed to are bad.

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Rogers is a beast, id pick him over manning or brady as he can do more than them. Playing behind poor OL and lack of good receivers (besides Jordy)...please give him a Reg Wayne, Harrison, or Moss. (Yes i admit most of brady are weak but he did have welker moss hernandez and gronk$

Also, its possible to be clutch in 1st 2nd and 3rd qtrs,

Wrong. His lines are consistently good. If you doubt it, I can give you numbers to back it up, but I'd rather not put effort into this. Saying he's better because "he can do more" (very debatable) is like drafting the player who has the best combine every year. I don't give two craps that he can throw a ball in a trashcan from 60 yards away. I want quick decision making and leadership on the field. Randall Cobb is actually one of the best slot guys in the entire league. Anyone who mentions Moss as a sign of dominant players Brady played with... please tell me how many full seasons they had together.
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LeonardShelby View Post
    Lol. Brady may be incapable of doing that pass, but Brady doesn't need to. That's why he's the GOAT.

Rodgers is like the chiropractor that does some weird shyt like snapping your neck and sometimes it gets the job and sometimes it feels good, then other times it doesn't.

Brady is the surgeon. He comes to the line knows what he's gonna do before the ball is snapped then makes the incisions with surgical precision.

Go look at that comeback Patriots vs falcons from the Superbowl this year, you know what game I'm talking about. Rodgers is physically incapable of making a 30 point comeback like that, Brady made it look easy.
    What's even crazier, is how Matt Ryan has come out and thrown his coach under the bus. Makes him look like such a bad player. It's like... "Hey, Matt... just do what Tom does and call your own offense"

Originally Posted by Tommy12Orr4 View Post

True
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brady typically has had very reliable receivers throughout his career.

What's crazy though is imagine if Gronk could stay healthy, if you look past him being injured too much he's one of maybe the top 5 players in the NFL?
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    What's even crazier, is how Matt Ryan has come out and thrown his coach under the bus. Makes him look like such a bad player. It's like... "Hey, Matt... just do what Tom does and call your own offense"
    lmfao just stop with this sh-t. was Brady "calling his own offense" at the college level? was he "calling his own offense" when he was playing like Alex smith for the 1st half of his career? if Tom is so amazing pre-snap why couldn't he dominate the college level pre-snap? Manning did.

remember the infamous 4th and 2 play vs the Colts back in 2009 when NE went for it at their own 30 instead of punting and ended up losing the game? was that Brady's call? why was Bill answering the questions about HIS DECISION when apparently Brady calls his own offense bro!!! he makes his own decisions bro!!! he signs and drafts his own player bro!!! he stays up all night creating his own game plan bro!!! the lengths Brady fans will go to using completely subjective sh-t with no credible metric is astounding.

my 4th n 2 example is proof Brady doesn't make his own calls, especially in critical situations. yea he might have freedom to read n react to what the defense is doing pre-snap, but every great QB does that. its pretty much a pre-requisite for being successful at the NFL level. doesn't mean they call their own offense. If a defensive captain like a MLB or Safety(earl thomas) is in charge of reacting and adjusting his guys to what the offense is doing, does that mean that defensive player "calls his own defense"

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This OP. The Brady cucks have you rustled. You should already know by now that they think wins and losses are all on the QB, yet still refuse to believe or admit that other parts of a team can win or lose games. Pathetic bunch of idiots
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓