Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CNNMTVESPN View Post
    "Yes, that's what they said about the Lebs. And Croats. And Vietnamese. And Greeks. And Chinese. And, and, and... "

What are you implying?
    A) Immigrants, societies and cultures are entirely equal [even races when IQ disagrees]
    B) Your nation thrived under each situation
    C) Your nation was able to stomach but certain aspects of daily life/culture/society declined

Do I believe Australia [or the West in general] will burn to the ground and fall into dark ages again - No. But the amount of broken families/morality, crime and alcohol/drug use will continue to rise. This is probably the "Americanisim" I am coming across in this thread. The West will continue mixing with the 3rd World. Isn't that the whole goal of globalization?
    The goal of globalism is to destroy the concept of countries and to create a planet of rootless mystery meat people that have no choice but to go wherever the elites running corporations want them to.

It's the Kalergi plan in action in all white countries.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    That's disappointing, OP.

I thought Australia was tough on immigration---I thought you put everyone trying to get in on an island because Obama apparently made a secret deal to take them.

Sucks to hear that Australia is being colonized by Islamists too.
    It's tough on illegal immigration, which is good. Our legal immigration is way too high though.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Registered User KingoftheFranks's Avatar
    KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000) KingoftheFranks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    The goal of globalism is to destroy the concept of countries and to create a planet of rootless mystery meat people that have no choice but to go wherever the elites running corporations want them to.

It's the Kalergi plan in action in all white countries.
    like "cattle"?
    Last edited by KingoftheFranks; 07-20-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Barbellasaurus View Post
    Ahh, there we go. You're on the 'other' team and will hate on the white majority no matter what, even bending the truth so much that you think the government wants a White Australia policy despite the exact opposite happening. Look at how hateful your comments are towards white people. You're just talking complete nonsense.

And yes I'm sure the sudanese and the greeks are like just totes the same! And ****ing lol at you using the Lebanese as an example. They have now been here for a considerable amount of time and are still a considerable problem and they're actually getting worse. They have completely ruined the suburbs they live in. Simple minded morons like you always like to think the majority of people are good so that's all that matters. What really happens is you have 2/100 whites who cause problems and then have 10/100 Lebs who cause problems. Whilst 90% of the Lebs are still 'good' or mind their own business, you have just multiplied the potential crime rate by 5x and ruined that suburb. Why the **** do you think there are so many of them in prison?
    You probably live in Sydney, Melbourne is different. I'm one on the guy who has been in a fight with the Lebs who were looking to cause trouble as usual and I always had issues with them in my teen years but he has a point, unlike Italians/Balkans and Viets, and their mob culture in the pre-1990s which was probably much worse than today (which explained why baby boomers disliked them), the Lebanese troublemakers were mostly teenagers like the Apes gangs today.

People (like me) who lives in the North will understand what it was like the early 2000s and how there was a lot of crimes caused by the Lebanese gangs (aka bunch of teenagers strolling around) but after they cleaned the suburbs, you don't see them anymore. Like the Viets and the ethnics before them which is why you don't see the media focusing on them anymore because they don't openly engage in criminal activities so they switched their focus on the recently arrivals from Sudan. When these kids hit their 20s, you won't see that stuff. I mean who remembered the widespread of ****li gangs in the 2000s? They're long gone now.

So, the pattern will move on to whoever comes to Chinstralia next.
    Last edited by Reggi00; 07-20-2017 at 04:53 PM.

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalvesofGod View Post
    Again, please educate yourself on the topic. Because that's a clip from my own youtube account I took from a news outlet. I can't control what white supremacists posts, and implying that I myself am I white supremacist (in spite of you knowing absolutely nothing about me) is ridiculous. I post a video of a pair of thugs from an infamous gang getting their ass handed to them. That was my intention, nothing more. Frankly speaking, singling me out for my post and accusing me of racism in this thread is as bizarre as it is unfounded.

Quite simply, the only one making a racial issue out of this is you. I think it's best we end the conversation here.

btw, educate yourself is two words.
    I never accused you of anything.
    I asked a simple question , one that you keep avoiding to answer clearly.
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ahh, there we go. You're on the 'other' team and will hate on the white majority no matter what, even bending the truth so much that you think the government wants a White Australia policy despite the exact opposite happening. Look at how hateful your comments are towards white people. You're just talking complete nonsense.

And yes I'm sure the sudanese and the greeks are like just totes the same! And ****ing lol at you using the Lebanese as an example. They have now been here for a considerable amount of time and are still a considerable problem and they're actually getting worse. They have completely ruined the suburbs they live in. Simple minded morons like you always like to think the majority of people are good so that's all that matters. What really happens is you have 2/100 whites who cause problems and then have 10/100 Lebs who cause problems. Whilst 90% of the Lebs are still 'good' or mind their own business, you have just multiplied the potential crime rate by 5x and ruined that suburb. Why the **** do you think there are so many of them in prison?
    Most are in goal for driving offences.
    And we don't ruin suburbs .
    We build them.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    What? There are not "teams" here, you drongo. I'm Australian and so, I'm sorry to say, are you, even though you desperately want to be American.

Other night I was out and a bunch of young kids - all anglo - were lurking around outside the McDs. Occasionally they'd drift in wrestling each-other. The girls called each-other "biyotch" and they were listening to rap. Like you, they need to fck off to the USA where they belong.

I'm not worried about 200 Sudanese bringing their culture to Dandenong. It's a drop in the ocean. I'm worried about America being on every TV channel all day and night, every radio station, every news cast - Trump is reported about more than all Aussie MPs put together - and about US politics and its stupid ideas infecting our own. The Sudanese or Lebs or whoever you want us to hate this week are a drop in the cultural ocean, America is a fcking cultural tsunami.

Like you, stupid young blokes are stupid young blokes. I already said there was a larger proportion of stupid young blokes among migrants. It's simply that educated older married blokes are not as keen to migrate as uneducated younger single blokes. Ahmed with a PhD in engineering, a wife and three kids stay in Aleppo, even as the artillery shells rain down around his house, because he has a life there. Momo who lives at home with his mum with his comic book collection and hasn't had work since they paid him to sweep the streets last summer, that guy wants to move.

This is why I earlier said that a prerequisite for citizenship should be a high school education in the english language, history and civics. So that would-be citizens can be more educated, and thus less likely to get into trouble. Ahmed would have opportunities wherever he goes, and not make trouble. Momo would have no opportunities, and would make trouble.

Stupid young blokes need something to do. The four guys in the video all need jobs. But our government likes free trade. We can't compete with Chinese living in dorms and getting $150 a month. Can't do it. So the jobs for stupid young blokes go there, leaving them to roam the streets at night and get into brawls, or sit around at home smoking ice.

The problem is wider than where our migrants come from.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    I'm 46yo, married with kids. Grew up in a country town, poor - had to shoot deer and rabbits for meat - European background. I'm a trainer, and I'm self-employed, train people out of my garage.

As I alluded above, I've been a soldier and moved around a bit, too. Worked in sheet metal factories and kitchens. Very working class background.

It might be age. As you get older you get a different perspective. Some get all bitter and twisted because they failed to pursue their dreams; this happened to my mother. Some get mellow as they realise, we've got it pretty good, here; this happened to my father.

You in your 20s face challenges I never did. I'd have trouble dating now, for example, and an unqualified young guy can find work now but it's harder than for older ones or women. I had more chance to just fck up a lot without its having life-long consequences thanks for social media etc. Fcking up is what your 20s is for, as you find what you want to do with your life, and with whom if anyone.

The migration thing... everyone always hates the latest wave of migrants, and the second last wave hates them most of all. When I was a kid the Greeks and the Italians were hated, then the Vietnamese came and everyone hated them instead, especially the Italians and Greeks. Then it was the Lebs, and so on. "They won't fit in!" The first generation never does, they don't speak the language. Second generation speaks english and their heritage language, and most of them marry someone from the same background. Third generation speaks only english and almost none of them marry someone of the same background.

No better example of what I say can be found that Hanson of One Nation in the 90s going on about Asians, now 20 years later she doesn't mind Asians and even has them as candidates in her party, but now Moslems are the horrible danger we face, and many Asians agree. Well, okay.

There are lots of things we should do differently. Citizenship should require year 12 english and history and civics, for example. And probably for people born here, too - think of it as an entrance exam for adulthood. And I'd bring back protectionism, free trade is just foreign aid to China. It was better when a young bloke like you could just walk into a factory job. And so on.

But overall in this country we've got it good. We've got a lot of problems but the OP did not identify any of them, because he's so desperately trying to sound American, I mean even "coon" is an American insult for a dark-skinned person, he didn't call them "boongs" or "black cnts" like an older Aussie would. So even in racist insults he's trying to be American.

Before I was born Australians were desperately trying to be British, that's why you see rose gardens in places like Ballarat where they just don't fit. Now we're desperately trying to be American. That's the real threat to Australia and its culture, not migration from China or Pakistan or Sudan or wherever it is this week: we always want to be someone else. But really, overall we have it pretty good here. Unless you're Aboriginal or mentally ill, then nobody gives a fck about you.
    This is about what I'd expect from a retarded country bumpkin that works in his garage.

I grew up in immigrant areas, and always loved multiculturalism. Still to this day, I don't have any Caucasian friends and have never dated a Caucasian woman. My entire family is multicultural and my father himself was an immigrant, but that's besides the point. I've come to hate immigration.

Yes we have it good here, that's the point. It's slowly but surely turning to ****. Now we have peak hour traffic 24/7 in Sydney, 2 hour waits for doctors, jails filled with first, second and third generation immigrants, sky-rocketing house and rental prices, social service problems, etc, the list goes on.

Now of course immigrants aren't solely to blame for these problems, but enough is enough. The more people that come here, the worse our country becomes because we are bursting at the seams. And Pauline Hanson was right to worry about Asians, look at the demographics, you dog!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

Just STFU you leftist cuck. You don't speak for us. You're a useful idiot speaking for globalists and people like you will ruin this country if you have your way.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)

why so miserable and negative guys ?

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    This is about what I'd expect from a retarded country bumpkin that works in his garage
    So you had an absent father, too? They're rife on the Misc. It leads to having no restraint, very aggro with the world, not knowing how to talk to people politely or coherently.

I'm from the country, yes: so I'm not a latte-sipping lefty. I've actually had to sweat for a living at times. I'm self-employed. I own my own home, and another one besides. I built a small business from nothing. Are you employed at all?

I grew up in immigrant areas, and always loved multiculturalism. Still to this day, I don't have any Caucasian friends and have never dated a Caucasian woman. My entire family is multicultural and my father himself was an immigrant, but that's besides the point. I've come to hate immigration.
    You seem kind of confused about your feelings, here.

Yes we have it good here, that's the point. It's slowly but surely turning to ****. [...]

Now of course immigrants aren't solely to blame for these problems, but enough is enough.
    In what way have migrants anything to do with these problems? Is it migrants, or just shtty governance? Maybe privatising everything doesn't work well? Who'd've thought?

The more people that come here, the worse our country becomes because we are bursting at the seams.
    Or maybe we're just not handling it well? Whose fault is it that we build whole suburbs with no railways, shops or industry? Whose fault is it we drop tariffs and then try to compete with slaves? Whose fault is it we've sold off everything valuable to foreigners? We even sold Optus to Singapore, and Optus handles the ADF's communications. And we sold Darwin port to China. Is that the fault of my Korean and Indian and Italian neighbours?

And Pauline Hanson was right to worry about Asians, look at the demographics, you dog!
    But she's not worried now, as I said she has Asians as candidates. So you're saying Hanson's not xenophobic enough?

Just STFU you leftist cuck.
    It's leftist to say you shouldn't have citizenship without the right education? It's leftist to say poorly-educated unemployed young blokes cause problems? Is it leftist to be a constitutional monarchist? It's leftist to own and use firearms? I'm not sure you know what "leftist" means.

You don't speak for us.
    Nor do you. That's our elected representatives who speak for us. If they do it badly, we vote them out. That's how it works in this country, it's not just a mob shouting at each-other, that's the sort of country refugees left.

You're a useful idiot speaking for globalists and people like you will ruin this country if you have your way.
    I'm not a globalist. I don't believe in free trade, in rights for corporations, or anything like that. Nor am I in favour of mass immigration, I'm just not against it, either - it's just not one of the important issues for Australia. That's part of the benefit of being a large island, we can choose. I don't think you know what "globalist" means, either.

I'm a patriot who doesn't want us to sell our country and its culture to the Chinese and the Americans. But the buggers wanting to continue free trade and letting American culture dominate the media do. And I don't want us to be dragged into more losing foreign wars.

So you're one of those young unemployed blokes, yeah?

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    This is about what I'd expect from a retarded country bumpkin that works in his garage.

Yes we have it good here, that's the point. It's slowly but surely turning to ****. Now we have peak hour traffic 24/7 in Sydney, 2 hour waits for doctors, jails filled with first, second and third generation immigrants, sky-rocketing house and rental prices, social service problems, etc, the list goes on.

Now of course immigrants aren't solely to blame for these problems, but enough is enough. The more people that come here, the worse our country becomes because we are bursting at the seams. And Pauline Hanson was right to worry about Asians, look at the demographics, you dog!

[Img]https://d2.dropfile.to/img/dcc0060932f31e802a0c4b4760b8f2a5.jpg[/I
    [url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

Just STFU you leftist cuck. You don't speak for us. You're a useful idiot speaking for globalists and people like you will ruin this country if you have your way.
    where does your father come from ? Out of curiousity, because you act like you have immigrant background then chit on immigrants at the same time im confused.

Dont like big city sydney ? Why not move to the sticks ? maybe the busiest city in Australia isnt for you ?

2 hour wait at the doctor ? lol find another doctor brah, mine makes this thing "called book in apointments" I wait no longer than 15minutes.

Do you count 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation brits to be immigrants too ? because we elected one of them, tony abott wasnt even born here. Please define an immigrant.

For the skyrocketing rental and property prices, you have the government to blame. When you complain to the government about this they recently told you to use your superannuation as a deposit while those that are well off can take advantage of negative gearing to grow their property portfolio. Again no idea how this is immigrants fault.

To be fair, it makes sense to have lots of asians in australia, look at the map.. then point to europe, then point to australia and pay attention to our neighbouring countries.

Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reggi00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's only a matter of time when the Cuckberra govt announce Mandarin as a bilingual primary language of Chinastralia.

Like this is already happening in public places.

I find it ironic how on one hand, the boat people are kicked out to some random islands or in a detention centre up the north and the media always create some hysteria how they're coming here en masse despite the fact they're virtually non-existent all over Australia except in their enclaves Sydney and Melbourne like Broadmeadows, Scumshine and Sudandenong.

BUT, on the other hand, the Cuckberra govt have no problem letting tens of thousand Chinese migrants and handing them permanent residency like candies.

Their hypocrisy make me sick.

It's only a matter of time when the Cuckberra govt announce Mandarin as a bilingual primary language of Chinastralia.

Like this is already happening in public places.

I find it ironic how on one hand, the boat people are kicked out to some random islands or in a detention centre up the north and the media always create some hysteria how they're coming here en masse to fool the masses despite the fact they're virtually non-existent all over Australia (99% of them live in Sydney and Melbourne) except in their enclaves in Broadmeadows, Scumshine and Sudandenong.

BUT, on the other hand, the Cuckberra govt have no problem letting in tens of thousand Chinese migrants every month and handing them permanent residency like candies, and how much damage it affect the citizens (as mentioned on my previous post about their communistic plans to control Australia).

Last edited by Reggi00; 07-21-2017 at 12:50 PM.

It's only a matter of time when they announce Mandarin as a bilingual primary language of Chinastralia.

I find it ironic how on one hand, the boat people are kicked out to some random islands or in a detention centre up the north and the media always create some hysteria how they're coming here en masse to fool the masses despite the fact they're virtually non-existent all over Australia except in their suburban enclaves in Sydney and Melbourne (Broadmeadows, Scumshine and Sudanenong).

BUT, on the other hand, the Cuckberra govt have no problem letting in tens of thousand Chinese migrants every month and handing them permanent residency like candies.

Last edited by Reggi00; 07-21-2017 at 03:15 PM.

anonymous

Also, just lol if you don't live in Queensland.

Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    You're fuking joking right? Where is there any evidence of racist right wing media that has any legitimate influence??
    They live in a very bizarro world. The huge mass of left-wing media is simply normal and background noise to them, all they focus on is when they see a newspaper point out islamic terrorism/islamic community being built/identifying the criminal by his race and it emits a reaction and takes centre stage in their brain. Everything else is simply ignored cause they already agree with it so it's basically like reporting the weather. Would you say the media is weather left-wing? Of course not. But in fact it is, they talk about it all the time, have 5 min segments daily and even frame stories based on the weather. But you don't think about it. You only notice when they purposely exaggerate disastrous weather and you shake your head and think not this **** again, the media is obsessed with dangerous-wing weather!

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Besides, the continent is mostly barren so there's plenty of room for growth and expansion.
    Take a look at a map. That big orange bit in the middle, that's some of the harshest desert on earth.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Get out of the liberal big cities and move to the rural countryside. You'll be much safer since the terrorist attacks always happen in the big liberal cities. Immigrants killing off the same liberals who allowed them in.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Doomster23 View Post
    QLD is still OK. Rural Aus is still good as well.
    If by good you mean completely stuck and backwards then yeah. White people there are legit scared of anything that isn't white. So funny.

nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's be honest Australia is probably the best place in the world to be White, except Eastern Europe (which is pretty poor).
    That said, the Australians are ****ing themselves badly and in the next 20 years it will be like the UK or some other multicultural ****hole.'

I blame the open minded attitude of Australians. Every Australian I've met is extremely open minded and welcoming, and that is amazing. But I can see how the elites/politicians can misuse this kindness, exploit it by arguing the open door immigration policy justified as "be open minded and help the poor". The problem is such policies ruin countries.

Australia used to have a so-called "White Australia policy". Similar to the USA prior to the 1960s and even Canada. These policies always looked backwards but as we all get older I think we realise that these policies were set in place by our elders for very valid reasons. In Australia/Canada/USA these policies ensured the culture remained strongly Anglo-Saxon which affected the history of these countries enormously, from work-ethic to religion, even political and legal system. All that is going to the trash if there is rapid multiculturalisation.

Woke up , lazy Sunday morning.
    Will have vegimite for breakfast , some lebo food for lunch and Chinese for dinner.
    Feels good to be in australia man

Changed my mind had some porridge instead .

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eltigar View Post
    Changed my mind had some porridge instead .
    How was it?
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus
    i bet he bought the non-australian brand

i bet he bought the non-australian brand
    I bought the cheapest I could find brand.
    That's right I'm a cheap bastard.

Originally Posted by uwootm8 View Post
    How was it?
    It was good .
    Nice and hot , with some cinnamon and some brown sugar.
    Same way I like my women.
    Haha, leb chics are nice huh? Watch out though , they can be nut cases.

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/an...89ed50504271c5

POLICE ADMIT: SUDANESE 44 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BREAK LAW
    Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
    April 13, 2017 9:23am

"Nearly 70 times more likely, then, to commit a home invasion than are Australian-born youths."
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should we make a r/p Australian politics general?
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?
    *Genetics of peace crew*
    Post-grad econ

Mods negs: 2

Originally Posted by Grinners View Post
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/an...89ed50504271c5

POLICE ADMIT: SUDANESE 44 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BREAK LAW
    Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
    April 13, 2017 9:23am

"Nearly 70 times more likely, then, to commit a home invasion than are Australian-born youths."
    Yeah those Sudanese are pretty scummy.
    I don't get why people don't just fight back.
    You don't see them pulling this **** on lebs.
    Oh yeah Andrew bolt is a scum bag too, if he's married and had kids I feel sorry for them having to live with that boring kunt

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Reggi00 View Post
    It's only a matter of time when they announce Mandarin as a bilingual primary language of Chinastralia.

[idfgqy.jpg[/img]

I find it ironic how on one hand, the boat people are kicked out to some random islands or in a detention centre up the north and the media always create some hysteria how they're coming here en masse to fool the masses despite the fact they're virtually non-existent all over Australia except in their suburban enclaves in Sydney and Melbourne (Broadmeadows, Scumshine and Sudanenong).

BUT, on the other hand, the Cuckberra govt have no problem letting in tens of thousand Chinese migrants every month and handing them permanent residency like candies.

Lmfao you are retarded.

The Eureka Report found the biggest factor for the high cost in housing is negative gearing.

Guess the predominant nationality of people that negatively gear? rich white folk that grew up in the 70's and 80's buying 2 + IPs (and more with SMSFs for tax benefits). Sure foreign investment bumps it up a little bumps it up a little as well but it is all but a speck compared to IP bought by the baby boomers (made easier to do so by negative gearing).