Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yea that's a big consideration and could be the only thing that will keep me tethered for awhile. Cost of paying for insurance out of pocket is fuking insane for a family of four. My work plan is good (we were going to get hammered with the "Cadillac tax" under obomacare), but if I stay employed its pretty well subsidized. Although if that Cadillac tax were to kick in we were going to have almost triple our contribution....
    Platt, you could explore starting a corporation for some very small business and getting ADP to do your payroll, even if it is small. My point is that ADP can get your family on their Group Health Insurance Plans. I say explore, because it may or may not beat what you currently have. But, sometimes you have to be creative.

Since you have good coverage, it may not apply to you, but may in the future and might help some others.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 07-21-2017 at 07:38 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post

A moral and virtuous society requires far less words.
    Oh the irony of the words of your post and length of your posts.

But the meaning of your post is well taken. Basically, you are hitting at the core of why I quit being a Republican. They make no attempt at fulfilling the the message of the Sermon on the Mount yet extol it messenger when it serves them to do so. I could image the Pharisees of yor laying the moniker of hypocrite on them. Again, the irony.

Respect.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Platt, you could explore starting a corporation for some very small business and getting ADP to do your payroll, even if it is small. My point is that ADP can get your family on their Group Health Insurance Plans. I say explore, because it may or may not beat what you currently have. But, sometimes you have to be creative.

Since you have good coverage, it may not apply to you, but may in the future and might help some others.
    Wow that would be something interesting in retirement. Maybe a fishing guide service or something where I pay myself from myself to go fishing, any actual clients would be a bonus . My coverage is awesome right now. The place I work just uses BCBS to do the billing, but we are actually self insured Just a big ole pile of money that they shovel at any medical bills pretty much. I think our self insurance is then re-insured I(just in case) and all that magic stuff. Certainly something to consider though when I no longer work for this place, sounds like a very smart way to get a group buy discount.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Oh the irony of the words of your post and length of your posts.

But the meaning of your post is well taken. Basically, you are hitting at the core of why I quit being a Republican. They make no attempt at fulfilling the the message of the Sermon on the Mount yet extol it messenger when it serves them to do so. I could image the Pharisees of yor laying the moniker of hypocrite on them. Again, the irony.

Respect.
    Thanks, I think LOL, no I hear you, The Beauty of Matthew 23:27 is that "every" Single Politician falls under that Sentence. So if you, believe in those Words of Wisdom as I do, then you have a heads up and give the benefit of the doubt till it cannot be given any longer,They lost their Creditability, Right after it Says "Congress shall make no Law", they are abject and vile Hypocrites, that would have been Given the Ultimate Penalty under the founders
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)

liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100) liberal69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The GOP told people vote for us and we will repeal Obamacare. Now they say if we repeal Obamacare people won’t vote for us. The Republicans are now a progressive party. Their saving grace has been that the Democrats are now a Marxist party. The Republicans are now using the Democrat’s measure for success, how many people are covered, rather than how many people who want health insurance can afford it. Democrats have won the argument about pre-existing conditions which means the definition of what insurance is has been altered and now requires subsidizing health insurance companies or requiring that people purchase it to ensure that the healthy pay for the sick. Socialized medicine is but a few short steps away.

A moral and virtuous society requires far less words. Two moral people can enter a business dealing with little more than a handshake. As we move away from virtue we depend more on contracts that need to state every requirement and every penalty for violation. A moral people can outline an entire system of government in a mere 4400 words. A corrupt people require 20,000 pages just to regulate the health insurance market.

A moral society endorses free markets and says to meet your desires develop a skill or product to benefit others. To get more work harder, work smarter. A corrupt society creates a welfare state that says you are entitled to other people’s money. To get more you demand more, want more, take more.
    Societal problems are individual problems in mass. If you want a better society you must have better people.
    You will never be mistaken for a moral person. You're nothing more than a hypocritical idiot.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by plateauplower View Post
    wow that would be something interesting in retirement. Maybe a fishing guide service or something where i pay myself from myself to go fishing, any actual clients would be a bonus :d.
    in...:d
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feisty New York lady lets De Blasio have it Bodyhard style:

She lifts.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by d7007 View Post
    Yet you're the hypocrite for voting for Donald Trump.
    Looks like liberal69 got himself a second troll account...

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Looks like liberal69 got himself a second troll account...
    Maybe he finally found the briefcase, that was stolen from his cadillac, outside urgerking......
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Maybe he finally found the briefcase, that was stolen from his cadillac, outside urgerking......
    It would be easier to explain to him with puppets and crayons

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The GOP told people vote for us and we will repeal Obamacare. Now they say if we repeal Obamacare people won’t vote for us. The Republicans are now a progressive party. Their saving grace has been that the Democrats are now a Marxist party. The Republicans are now using the Democrat’s measure for success, how many people are covered, rather than how many people who want health insurance can afford it. Democrats have won the argument about pre-existing conditions which means the definition of what insurance is has been altered and now requires subsidizing health insurance companies or requiring that people purchase it to ensure that the healthy pay for the sick. Socialized medicine is but a few short steps away.

A moral and virtuous society requires far less words. Two moral people can enter a business dealing with little more than a handshake. As we move away from virtue we depend more on contracts that need to state every requirement and every penalty for violation. A moral people can outline an entire system of government in a mere 4400 words. A corrupt people require 20,000 pages just to regulate the health insurance market.

A moral society endorses free markets and says to meet your desires develop a skill or product to benefit others. To get more work harder, work smarter. A corrupt society creates a welfare state that says you are entitled to other people’s money. To get more you demand more, want more, take more.
    Societal problems are individual problems in mass. If you want a better society you must have better people.
    Does your blood alcohol level ever go below 0.25?

rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100) rprp743 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It would be easier to explain to him with puppets and crayons
    You're an incoherent extreme alcoholic

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    More banning practice is needed, it would appear.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

We are witnessing the last stages of private insurance and any semblance of free citizens in control of their healthcare. At the time Obamacare began upwards of 85% of Americans were happy with the doctors and policies they enjoyed. The major complaint was affordability, which could have been addressed by simply allowing a national market that would allow buying insurance across state lines. For those who truly could not afford or obtain a policy, Medicare could have been expanded. Instead we had Obamacare forced down our throats to begin the destruction of the private insurance market.

Now we have witnessed one of the grandest examples of election fraud where Republicans all campaigned on a premise of ‘put us in control and we will repeal Obamacare’ and then refused to do so. We will now witness the final stage of Obamacare’s true intent, the destruction of private health insurance to usher in the calls for a single payer government run healthcare system.

Fundamental change will arrive to our shores. Government will be given full authority to interfere in all aspects of your life that could remotely affect your health. The value of ‘dying with dignity’ will trump ‘preservation of life’. When a bureaucrat decides it is time for you or your child to die, funding will end as will your option to fund it yourself. Single payer is single decider and it won’t be you. Government will in statute be given the charge of doing things for your own good.

Regardless of your beliefs on the Charlie Gard situation, people in Britain were just reminded that they are subjects rather than citizens. Americans were just reminded why we shot at the British back in the 1700s. This is not progress. This is how liberty ends. When economic power and political power reside in the same hands you eventually lose control over education and then healthcare. Democracy sadly is a greater tool for socialism than liberty. Welcome to the herd. When in the course of Human Events, Sua Sponte

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are witnessing the last stages of private insurance and any semblance of free citizens in control of their healthcare. At the time Obamacare began upwards of 85% of Americans were happy with the doctors and policies they enjoyed. The major complaint was affordability, which could have been addressed by simply allowing a national market that would allow buying insurance across state lines. For those who truly could not afford or obtain a policy, Medicare could have been expanded. Instead we had Obamacare forced down our throats to begin the destruction of the private insurance market.

Now we have witnessed one of the grandest examples of election fraud where Republicans all campaigned on a premise of ‘put us in control and we will repeal Obamacare’ and then refused to do so. We will now witness the final stage of Obamacare’s true intent, the destruction of private health insurance to usher in the calls for a single payer government run healthcare system.

Fundamental change will arrive to our shores. Government will be given full authority to interfere in all aspects of your life that could remotely affect your health. The value of ‘dying with dignity’ will trump ‘preservation of life’. When a bureaucrat decides it is time for you or your child to die, funding will end as will your option to fund it yourself. Single payer is single decider and it won’t be you. Government will in statute be given the charge of doing things for your own good.

Regardless of your beliefs on the Charlie Gard situation, people in Britain were just reminded that they are subjects rather than citizens. Americans were just reminded why we shot at the British back in the 1700s. This is not progress. This is how liberty ends. When economic power and political power reside in the same hands you eventually lose control over education and then healthcare. Democracy sadly is a greater tool for socialism than liberty. Welcome to the herd. When in the course of Human Events, Sua Sponte
    Yes, yes, and yes. What you stated here is exactly what is going to happen. These congressional republicans are scum. Worthless... They had the opportunity to correct a horrible situation and wasted it. Still, it would be hard to say that something bigger isn't going on in the background here.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Scumbag Hypcorite Azzhole extraordinaire ..................... https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...?cid=N00006424

Registered User OscarTheBeardie's Avatar
    OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OscarTheBeardie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bottom line is that both corrupt mainstream political parties are owned and controlled by the big $ interests (banking industry #1, insurance industry #2, etc.) and nothing will change until the American people absolutely DEMAND and end to the legal bribery of politicians.

With regard to the health insurance industry (which is less and less related to actual 'health care'), the biggest step Congress needs to do to lower insurance premiums (and won't do until $ is removed from politics) by removing the anti-trust exemption that the health insurance industry has enjoyed very much for decades and open up the market to competition (selling across State lines, etc.); free-market Capitalism is the best economic system developed yet and we need to end the ever-increasing trend of "Corporate Socialism or Corporate Fascism".

Pharmaceuticals: want lower prices? Congress needs to get off their fat arses again on this one and open up the market and also allow purchase of drugs from overseas (Canada has among the lowest pharma drug prices AND higher quality standards than in the U.S. for example - but their Socialized medicinal system is for crap and that's where we're heading fast in the U.S. - NO BUENO people!).

As for Pres. Trump being blamed for all of this - he ain't Congress (Legislative Branch that makes Law), he's the Executive Branch, and the Liberals probably still don't understand that concept....
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Forbes has a great article about the wonders of public healthcare, Cliffs:

The NHS has, for decades, endured problems that will remind many of the VA’s waiting list scandal:

NHS doctors routinely conceal from patients information about innovative new therapies that the NHS doesn’t pay for, so as to not “distress, upset or confuse” them.

Terminally ill patients are incorrectly classified as “close to death” so as to allow the withdrawal of expensive life support.

NHS expert guidelines on the management of high cholesterol are intentionally out of date, putting patients at serious risk, in order to save money.

When the government approved an innovative new treatment for elderly blindness, the NHS initially decided to reimburse for the treatment only after patients were already blind in one eye — using the logic that a person blind in one eye can still see, and is therefore not that badly off.

While most NHS patients expect to wait five months for a hip operation or knee surgery, leaving them immobile and disabled in the meantime, the actual waiting times are even worse: 11 months for hips and 12 months for knees. (This compares to a wait of 3 to 4 weeks for such procedures in the United States.)

One in four Britons with cancer is denied treatment with the latest drugs proven to extend life.

Those who seek to pay for such drugs on their own are expelled from the NHS system, for making the government look bad, and are forced to pay for the entirety of their own care for the rest of their lives.

Britons diagnosed with cancer or heart attacks are more likely to die, and more quickly, than those of most other developed nations. Britain’s survival rates for these diseases are “little better than [those] of former Communist countries.”
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot.../#77d8300c3b99

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's funny how this bill had already been passed by the House with the understanding that, "We can't fix this in the House. We just need to get this done, we'll fix it later in the Senate". Then they can't fix it in the Senate so they say, "We can't fix this in the Senate. We just need to get this done, we'll fix it later in conference committee!"

White House officials have argued to lawmakers that the bill will look totally different in the Senate and they just need political momentum. "Everyone knows this won't be the final product," one senior administration official said. "So if you don't like something, it's fine."
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...37982?lo=ap_d1

And if they want to pass anything with 50 votes under budget reconciliation, they need to do it before the end of the fiscal year at the end of September. Otherwise that window closes and they would have to use next year's reconciliation process... which they wanted to use for tax reform, so it would mean choosing either/or for what to get done that way before the 2018 elections (plus they'd have to pass a 2017-18 budget before they could reconcile it with anything else). Well done.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Forbes has a great article about the wonders of public healthcare, Cliffs:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot.../#77d8300c3b99
    And here we sit as serfs, now, a major portion of our Liberty has been stripped away,
    The great failing of the elites that run our government is their arrogance. They believe they are uniquely qualified to run the lives of others because they are intellectually superior. The concept they cannot grasp is that being smarter than people in some areas doesn't make them smarter in all areas.

They may indeed be smarter than a person who drives a truck for living on many topics but not on things that have to do with driving trucks. They may be smarter than a mechanic, but not when it comes to fixing a car. The baker, the person who runs a gas station, the person who frames houses and on and on and on all possess knowledge of certain things that far exceeds that of those who feel they are qualified to manage and regulate that which they are ignorant of.

The genius of freedom and free markets is that it harnesses the vast intelligence of a multitude of people rather than to rely on the intelligence of a few. Most Americans are mothers, fathers, lawyers, schoolteachers, plant workers, florist, pastors, not liberals or conservatives; these are just opinions they hold. People who understand that are the smart ones

I follow Italian news everyday and of course many of them hate Trump, and every time they can't pass a bill about Obamacare, they make big titles of "Another defeat for Trump!!!"

I guess they don't understand that it's not Trump who's being defeated, but the American voters who put those clowns in Congress because they were running specifically on the promise of repealing Obamacare, and every time the representatives don't do the job they were put there for, it's Democracy that's defeated.