toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500)

Lightbulb which lift for strength gainz?

i mean which one you consider to pay off the most

for me is power clean + front squat + power jerk

i feel so strong after i perform this complex

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toughAlpha View Post
    i mean which one you consider to pay off the most

for me is power clean + front squat + power jerk

i feel so strong after i perform this complex
    I'd say the biggest bang for your buck is the Power Clean and Press. For a progressive overload sequence, though, I'd say Power Clean and Press//Front Squat (when the weight gets too heavy to press) and Deadlift (when the weight gets too heavy to clean for the Front Squat).
    Last edited by supramax; 07-18-2017 at 06:45 PM.

toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) toughAlpha is not very helpful. (-500)
    clean and press?
    i think i never tried it
    i ll do it this afternoon as warm up
    would deliver my thoughts

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toughAlpha View Post
    clean and press?
    i think i never tried it
    i ll do it this afternoon as warm up
    would deliver my thoughts
    It was discontinued from Olympic competition because people were really leaning backward, but if you keep an upright torso, making sure every muscle is flexed, it is a powerful exercise.

For interest sake: https://www.t-nation.com/training/bi...n-bodybuilding

B.S. Exercise Physiology JosephDubya's Avatar
    JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10) JosephDubya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not really conventional... but I like do a combo of a bent over row, high pull, and then a clean

I feel like it helps me be a lot more controlled and powerful when I get to the clean
    B.S. Exercise Physiology
    Instagram: @jawsfitness
    YouTube: @jawsfitness

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For raw strength? Back squats without a doubt.