hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did I tear my LCL?

I was doing something like this then i heard a loud buckle at this area of my knee:

it wasn't exactly very painful but i felt immediate soreness right there and when i tried the stretch again there was a bit of pain there.....

i knew i put too much pressure on the stretch putting my entire body weight on it... i gained a lot of weight from before like 20 lbs..... gained alot of upper body mass too

thanks please help.... did i tear something?

Also any stretches I can do that replaces this stretch and hits the same muscles/joints/etc? Because obviously if I do this stretch again it will hurt my outer knee.

I can still walk fine and also squat and even run.... but if I replicate this stretch, there is some pain at that area.

kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can you walk? "a little soreness" is probably not a good indicator of a tear. I've sprained my LCL in college playing basketball a few times and had trouble walking or making cuts for several weeks to a few months.

If you're really concerned, go see a doctor, because s/he is the only one that will tell you what's really going on. Odds are, if you aren't severely limping (unless you have crazy pain tolerance) you probably sprained it or it's something unrelated to your LCL.

In my experience with any muscle/joint sprains playing basketball in college, going to the doctor has always been a waste of time unless I was writhing in pain...always get the same schpeel "RICE and lay off of your activities for a few weeks."

For what it's worth, I have done that stretch and I have felt that pop and slight pain. Never been an issue for more than a couple of minutes.
    BP-305x1, 295x3
    DL-495x1,455x3
    S-365x1, 335x3

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good question for your doctor
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kwong486 View Post
    Can you walk? "a little soreness" is probably not a good indicator of a tear. I've sprained my LCL in college playing basketball a few times and had trouble walking or making cuts for several weeks to a few months.

If you're really concerned, go see a doctor, because s/he is the only one that will tell you what's really going on. Odds are, if you aren't severely limping (unless you have crazy pain tolerance) you probably sprained it or it's something unrelated to your LCL.

In my experience with any muscle/joint sprains playing basketball in college, going to the doctor has always been a waste of time unless I was writhing in pain...always get the same schpeel "RICE and lay off of your activities for a few weeks."

For what it's worth, I have done that stretch and I have felt that pop and slight pain. Never been an issue for more than a couple of minutes.
    Yeah I can walk fine. I can even run and sprint. I just can't replicate that stretch again. If I do that pain comes back right at that area of the knee. But everything else doesn't hurt, lol.

I can even squat 300 lb with no pain to that area of the knee. But if I do that stretch, it hurts, lol.

So you've felt that buckling/popping pain during this kind of stretch, and kind of like your knee gives out, but than you can still walk and run fine right?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go see an orthopedist and get checked out.