Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

8/28/17

Calories: 1456
    Protein: 101g
    Weight : 142.9

Push Day
    Bench Press 3x8@60#
    Incline DB Bench 3x8@25#ea
    Single Arm DB Bench on Busa 3x8@20#ea
    DB Alternating Front/Side Raises 3x8@10#ea
    Laying DB Single Arm Tricep Extensions 3x10@10#ea
    Leg Raises from Busa Tabata Style (20 on/10 off/8 rounds)
    Cardio - Stairmaster 25min

Will do legs and yoga today.

Just booked a trip to Dallas on Friday to see my sister and to go to University of Michigan's opening football game! Super excited, and super poor lol.
    Last edited by mavd; 08-29-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love this journal! I don’t have great advice to give, just here offer just some encouragement towards a goal. You're doing great.

With the recent weight drop are you going to move the D-day for the dress alteration?

Agree on your comments on the dress although I can’t see the front of your dress I do think it’s a prettier looking dress from the back. Dress 2 looks nice but looks like it has a pinch point /extra material in the area where the fabric starts to close, not so flattering depending on body type. But I’ve never worn a dress so...I’ll just close with a dress that shows something should have a bit of mystery to it, so I like 1 as it is shown.

Sequins...yeah.

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    In amusing news, I'm wearing a size 0 White House/Black /market dress right now. As-if. Seems like a ****ty marketing strategy to vanity size yourself out of a large portion of customers. This girl ain't no size 0.
    They’ve been using the excuse that the model they use for the initial fit is from where they scale up or down so it’s not their fault. I’m waiting for the minus sizes to really take off, in the meantime the Shapewear industry is throwing dinner parties with shrimp cocktails.

Considering switching to a PPL routine to minimize soreness. My legs are usually super DOM-y on day 2, which means I basically walk around with leg DOMs 24/7 these days. Also, I'm not stupid. I know my made-up-as-I-go full body supersets aren't ideal. I've just been lazy and unwilling to commit to a routine. Would do something like.…

It's adapted from something I read on here for the equipment I actually have access to. I think I would work with a 3x8 rep range. Thoughts?
    Have to do what works for you, if your current progress is keeping you fit and working toward your goal, then that works for you. I like the sweet spot for DOMS not so bad that I can’t use my body but a gentle reminder that I got it in for my exercises.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for reading ;-)

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    I love this journal! I don’t have great advice to give, just here offer just some encouragement towards a goal. You're doing great.

With the recent weight drop are you going to move the D-day for the dress alteration?
    Welllllllll I have updated my spreadsheet with all my weigh-ins and it looks like I'm still averaging almost exactly 0.5#/week. All the data says I'll be fine, around 20-21% bf by October. Last time I was in that range I was freaking tiny. Although I did take measurements this morning, my waist is down an 1" but my hips only 0.5".... who thought I'd ever complain about those kinds of results?? Anyway, I'm going to try the dreaded thing on again on Monday and make the call, but I'm really leaning towards no alterations. If things get really desperate, I can always invest in Spanks, body wraps, and "cleanses" to get some last minute-not permanent results.

Agree on your comments on the dress although I can’t see the front of your dress I do think it’s a prettier looking dress from the back. Dress 2 looks nice but looks like it has a pinch point /extra material in the area where the fabric starts to close, not so flattering depending on body type. But I’ve never worn a dress so...I’ll just close with a dress that shows something should have a bit of mystery to it, so I like 1 as it is shown.

Sequins...yeah.
    The front of mine leaves everything to mystery (literally cut up to neck). The front of the second shows quite a bit of cleavage. That's why sister-bridesmaid revolted, she wasn't willing to show cleavage because she's giving birth 3 weeks before the wedding and her ta-ta's will be huge. If we were all wearing the modest dress, I wouldn't mind so much. But the fact that most of the other girls are wearing something figure flattering is just making me jealous.

And ya know.... sequins.

Have to do what works for you, if your current progress is keeping you fit and working toward your goal, then that works for you. I like the sweet spot for DOMS not so bad that I can’t use my body but a gentle reminder that I got it in for my exercises.
    I'm okay with DOMs but the ****ty thing about working full body every other day is that I have to hit legs while I still have leg DOMs. No bueno.

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well damn, thought this was a thread with pics of thick thighs and dresses. Disappoint.

Keep hustlin though lady!
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

I guess since I keep whining/ranting, might as well have full image disclosure....

My dress:

Other dress:

Here's where you all tell me I'm crazy and petty and whiney for nothing. I guess honestly chances are slim I'd wear either dress ever again (mine's in "eggplant" not navy).

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welllllllll I have updated my spreadsheet with all my weigh-ins and it looks like I'm still averaging almost exactly 0.5#/week. All the data says I'll be fine, around 20-21% bf by October. Last time I was in that range I was freaking tiny. Although I did take measurements this morning, my waist is down an 1" but my hips only 0.5".... who thought I'd ever complain about those kinds of results?? Anyway, I'm going to try the dreaded thing on again on Monday and make the call, but I'm really leaning towards no alterations. If things get really desperate, I can always invest in Spanks, body wraps, and "cleanses" to get some last minute-not permanent results.
    While October is some time away and it just takes 3-4 social gatherings, or bingeing a good series on Netflix to foil your Masterplan, but it reads like you'll be on track and you have a 'back up' plan just in case.

That's why sister-bridesmaid revolted...
    That's kinda funny.

I'm okay with DOMs but the ****ty thing about working full body every other day is that I have to hit legs while I still have leg DOMs. No bueno.
    3 day recovery split? I know you are doing full but can you modify and still hit the same weight/size progression?

I guess since I keep whining/ranting, might as well have full image disclosure....

My dress:

Other dress:

Here's where you all tell me I'm crazy and petty and whiney for nothing. I guess honestly chances are slim I'd wear either dress ever again (mine's in "eggplant" not navy).
    How good is your seamstress? Could they rework the lace to do a Sweetheart Neckline? I'd buy dress wearer 1 a drink or chat at the open bar at the reception, dress 2 I'd only give my number to...to hedge striking out with dress 1.

Ok, back to cheering from the sidelines.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Originally Posted by Vampirelol View Post
    Well damn, thought this was a thread with pics of thick thighs and dresses. Disappoint.

Keep hustlin though lady!
    Said thighs are too thick to fit into said dress. Hence the perils.

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    3 day recovery split? I know you are doing full but can you modify and still hit the same weight/size progression?

How good is your seamstress? Could they rework the lace to do a Sweetheart Neckline? I'd buy dress wearer 1 a drink or chat at the open bar at the reception, dress 2 I'd only give my number to...to hedge striking out with dress 1.

Ok, back to cheering from the sidelines.
    Not really sure what "three day recovery split" entails but I'm basically going to do P/P/L with 2 days on/1 day off schedule permitting, e.g.:
    Mon - Push
    Tues - Leg
    Wed - Rest/cardio
    Thur - Pull
    Fri - Push
    Sat - Rest/Cardio
    Sun -Leg
    Mon - Pull
    etc.... except of course this week when I'm now traveling and unable to lift Sat/Sun due to travel, although I'll talk my sister into a spin class or something.
    Anyway, this schedule means training each group at least twice a week and keeps 4 days between legs because that's really the one I have recovery problems with.

I actually don't have a seamstress lined up, would be Yelping desperately to find a highly recommended one. Yay for moving too often to have go-tos.

And... back to actually doing my job instead of chatting on here :-D

jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Considering switching to a PPL routine to minimize soreness. My legs are usually super DOM-y on day 2, which means I basically walk around with leg DOMs 24/7 these days. Also, I'm not stupid. I know my made-up-as-I-go full body supersets aren't ideal. I've just been lazy and unwilling to commit to a routine. Would do something like....

Legs:
    Front Squat
    SLDL
    Leg Press
    Leg extensions
    Hamstring curls
    Calves

Push:
    Bench press
    DB incline bench
    Single Arm DB press
    DB side raises
    Triceps

Pull:
    Deadlift
    Lat Pulldown
    Bent Over Row
    Chest supported rows
    Biceps

It's adapted from something I read on here for the equipment I actually have access to. I think I would work with a 3x8 rep range. Thoughts?
    Yay for the leg/push/pull split! This looks amazing. you could enhance it to incorporate a strength or hypertrophy focus in each cycle, to avoid even more soreness haha. my bf usually gets pretty sore in hypertrophy cycle, and the strength cycle is less repetitive and helps him recover, and then he's ready for hypertrophy again, that type of thing.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174268291

Originally Posted by jessswooo View Post
    Yay for the leg/push/pull split! This looks amazing. you could enhance it to incorporate a strength or hypertrophy focus in each cycle, to avoid even more soreness haha. my bf usually gets pretty sore in hypertrophy cycle, and the strength cycle is less repetitive and helps him recover, and then he's ready for hypertrophy again, that type of thing.
    I did PHUL (can't remember who's design) a few years back, it was my favorite workout ever. But I'm working out of my apartment gym. It's decently well stocked, but no racks or proper bench set up. I don't have a spotter and a good chunk of the time I'm the only person there, so I shy away from anything that really pushes me on strength. That's why I tend to stay in the 8-12 range, I know the weight I need to push myself within the window.

8/29/17
    Calories: 1412
    Protein: 139g (chicken, chicken errywhere)
    Weight: 142.7#
    Workout: 60 min Vinyasa Yoga

Didn't lift. Diidn't have time before and was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too lose and relaxed after yoga. My hypermobility means that lots of stretching can be a bad thing. But the good news is with PPL, I can still do Legs tonight, Pull tomorrow, and Push Friday and be back on track.

8/30/17
    Calories: 1888
    Protein: 113g
    Weight this am: 143.6 (sodium yesterday was at almost 4k, so, no surprise here)

Workout: Legs
    Front squat 3x8@55#+X-Heavy Band
    SLDL 3x8@105#
    Leg Press 3x8@160#
    Leg Curls 3x8@70#
    Lunges 3x8 w/ 25# DBs
    Calf Raises 3x15 w/ 25# DBs
    Abs: 20sec on/10 off for 4 min alternating regular forearm planks and forearm planks w/ knee-to-elbow touches
    Cardio: 30 min SS on bike (HR ~140)

Math nerd time: Today marks 45 days into my cut. Weight loss tracked over those days gives an average of 0.52#/week fit to a linear regression w/ an R2 value of 0.70 (surprisingly good fit). Calorie intake over those 45 days indicates an average intake of 1901 calories, giving a TDEE of 2151 assuming most loss was fat (fair assumption given the slow rate). Using my chart and not scale, my current weight is 143.1# and bf ~23%. If I continue exactly as is, I should weigh 140.5 pounds by D-Day (hah) with an estimated BF of 21.7%. This isn't quite where I want to be. To get to my "dream goal" of 135/18%, my average intake would have to be 1321. That ain't ****ing happening. TDEE-20% is 1721, so I would like to keep my daily intake a bit lower until my average comes down closer to that. Last week intake averaged 1813 (goal was 1700), this week 1529 (goal was 1500). I will continue at this lower intake goal of 1500 for another week since I suspect I'll have a spike day on Saturday, but then probably bring my intake back up to 1600/1650 the week after.

jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    8/30/17
    Calories: 1888
    Weight this am: 143.6 (sodium yesterday was at almost 4k, so, no surprise here)

Workout: Legs
    Front squat 3x8@55#+X-Heavy Band
    SLDL 3x8@105#
    Leg Press 3x8@160#
    Leg Curls 3x8@70#
    Lunges 3x8 w/ 25# DBs
    Calf Raises 3x15 w/ 25# DBs
    Abs: 20sec on/10 off for 4 min alternating regular forearm planks and forearm planks w/ knee-to-elbow touches
    Cardio: 30 min SS on bike (HR ~140)

Math nerd time: Today marks 45 days into my cut. Weight loss tracked over those days gives an average of 0.52#/week fit to a linear regression w/ an R2 value of 0.70 (surprisingly good fit). Calorie intake over those 45 days indicates an average intake of 1901 calories, giving a TDEE of 2151 assuming most loss was fat (fair assumption given the slow rate). Using my chart and not scale, my current weight is 143.1# and bf ~23%. If I continue exactly as is, I should weigh 140.5 pounds by D-Day (hah) with an estimated BF of 21.7%. This isn't quite where I want to be. To get to my "dream goal" of 135/18%, my average intake would have to be 1321. That ain't ****ing happening. TDEE-20% is 1721, so I would like to keep my daily intake a bit lower until my average comes down closer to that. Last week intake averaged 1813 (goal was 1700), this week 1529 (goal was 1500). I will continue at this lower intake goal of 1500 for another week since I suspect I'll have a spike day on Saturday, but then probably bring my intake back up to 1600/1650 the week after.
    Daang that's some good math right there.!!! how do you figure out your bf%?
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Originally Posted by jessswooo View Post
    Daang that's some good math right there.!!! how do you figure out your bf%?
    Eh. That's visually estimated at the start to be ~25%, and the forecasted value from that of 23% matches up visually where I'm currently at so I'm pretty sure I'm in the ballpark. I don't care about the number enough to pay for a DEXA or anything.

Yesterday:
    Calories: 1631
    Workout: Pull + 4 mile fast walk
    Weoght: 143.5

Today (as of 5pm):
    Calories: 800
    Protein: 66g
    Workout: Push + abs + 30 min SS bike

Currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Dallas. Too lazy to type workouts on my phone. I'll be in the air until 11pm app not really sure what I'm going top do with my extra calories/ protein shortage.

Holiday Weekend

Where did I leave off..... Friday I finished at 1098 cal and 68g protein. Sucks to be in the air during dinner time.

Saturday 9/2/2017
    Calories: 2795
    Protein: 109g
    Workout: Lot's of walking and carrying stuff for miles and miles at the football game.

Sunday 9/3/2017
    Didn't track intake (ate every meal out, I'd guess in the 2500 range)
    Workout: About 4 hours of walking at a gigantic flea market

Monday 9/4/2017
    Calories: 1361
    Protein: 105g
    Weight: 142.5#
    Workout:
    Legs Day
    Front Squat: 3x8x60#+X-Heavy Band
    Elevated SLDL: 3x12x60#
    Leg Press: 3x8x160# (maxed the machine out.... sigh)
    Single Leg SLDL: 3x8x20#
    Glute Bridges: 60#, 20sec on/10 sec off for 4min/8 rounds (was dying, dyyyyyyyyyyying)
    Cardio: 37 min of spin (on leg day, because I was already dying? idk... seemed like a good idea)

Weekend was bad but I think I stayed active enough not to do any permanent damage. But I also tried the dress on yesterday and it's still too f*$%ing small on my @$$ and too tight along the top. The top being so small is ridiculous. I have a 28 inch rib cage at my bra band (yeah, buying bras is a PITA). If the size 6 doesn't fit someone with a 28" band size, who exactly is the size 0 designed for?

I really enjoy doing the spin classes. I had started a 60 min class yesterday but had to quit at 37 because my feet hurt. I would like to get cycling shoes for that, since they are hard soled and the foot pain was from wearing regular sneakers while standing on the pedals.

Holiday Weekend

Where did I leave off..... Friday I finished at 1098 cal and 68g protein. Sucks to be in the air during dinner time.

Saturday 9/2/2017
    Calories: 2795
    Protein: 109g
    Workout: Lot's of walking and carrying stuff for miles and miles at the football game.

Sunday 9/3/2017
    Didn't track intake (ate every meal out, I'd guess in the 2500 range)
    Workout: About 4 hours of walking at a gigantic flea market

Monday 9/4/2017
    Calories: 1361
    Protein: 105g
    Weight: 142.5#
    Workout:
    Legs Day
    Front Squat: 3x8x60#+X-Heavy Band
    Elevated SLDL: 3x12x60#
    Leg Press: 3x8x160# (maxed the machine out.... sigh)
    Single Leg SLDL: 3x8x20#
    Glute Bridges: 60#, 20sec on/10 sec off for 4min/8 rounds (was dying, dyyyyyyyyyyying)
    Cardio: 37 min of spin (on leg day, because I was already dying? idk... seemed like a good idea)

Weekend was bad but I think I stayed active enough not to do any permanent damage. But I also tried the dress on yesterday and it's still too f*$%ing small on my @$$ and too tight along the top. The top being so small is ridiculous. I have a 28 inch rib cage at my bra band (yeah, buying bras is a PITA). If the size 6 doesn't fit someone with a 28" band size, who exactly is the size 0 designed for?

I really enjoy doing the spin classes. I had started a 60 min class yesterday but had to quit at 37 because my feet hurt. I would like to get cycling shoes for that, since they are hard soled and the foot pain was from wearing regular sneakers while standing on the pedals.

Tuesday 9/5/2017
    Calories: 1493
    Protein: 183g (oops)
    Weight: 142.2#
    Workout: Pull Day
    Rack Pull: 3x8@85#
    3 Point Row: 3x8@25#DB
    Lat Pulldown: 3x8x80#
    Face Pull: 3x8x40#
    Inverted "Y": 3x8x8#
    Inverted "M": 3x8x5#
    DB Curls: 3x8x15#
    DB Hammer Curls: 3x10x8#
    Plank Variations (20 on/10 off) 3 min
    Vinyasa Yoga - 60 min

Ordered my fat girl panties. Should be in today. Will try the dress on with them this weekend....

Hey your weight is staying low!! Congrats. What did you eat that was 183g protein lol dayum
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed with the protein question. ^

And clothing is just crazy. I don't get how some design their sizing. Some are too small, some go vanity and the smalls are really bigger. Such a nuisance.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

I forgot to set an alarm so I "estimated" how much of my slow cooker chicken I should grab instead of splitting it into equal portions. Ended up with twice as much yesterday and now I'll have small servings all week. Most of the protein was from....

Chicken - 94g
    Proats - 38g
    Salmon patty - 20g
    Premier Protein Chocolate Shake - 30g (don't routinely use these but I was in a rush to lift before yoga and was staaaaaaaaaarving)

@jess Yeah I'm pretty excited that the weekend splurges didn't do any damage this time. This morning's weight of 142.2 is the lowest I've seen all cut, but then again my protein was super high and carbs correspondingly low, so I'm likely carrying less water weight than normal.

I've also had about 5 people tell me some variation of "you look so small/skinny/tiny/etc" in the last few days so even though the loss is slow it's noticeable.

Ooooo slow cooker chicken!!! YUMMM!!!! I miss it. I should go back to it except that I always end up cooking it overnight on monday and then the next morning got no time to let it cool down and pack it unless i get up in the middle of the night. I should bring my slow cooker to my bf's place and just use it on the weekend for good. UGH

Also my slow cooker chicken always gets so dry, how bout yours? I use breasts only and no fat added that might be why.

Maybe you've lost so much fat already!! Should keep a record of the measurements. I remember you do track something, right?
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Current estimate is 3.7 pounds of fat loss in 50 days. Here's my weight loss chart.....

Bad scientist didn't label axis, horizontal is day into cut and vertical is weight in pounds
    Attached Images

For slow cooker chicken I use recipes that I find on Pinterest, usually they contain sauces, salsa, or soy sauce to keep it form getting dry. It adds to the calories, carbs, and sodium, but I can't choke down dry tasteless chicken so I'm okay with it.

Wednesday 9/6/2017
    Calories: 1626
    Protein:146g
    Weight: 142.5
    Workout: Nada

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do like using crockpots/slow cooker for chicken. I use a sauce or like recently I found orange peel chicken at Grocery Outlet and it's delicious. Just put it in the cooker plus veggies and let it go. I actually have the opposite issue in sometimes there is excess liquid that I don't particularly want.

Days I eat chicken are ones where it's easier to reach those protein goals.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Thursday 9/7/2017
    Calories: 2402
    Protein: 123g
    Forgot to weigh myself....
    Workout: Push
    OHP 3×8@50#
    Incline Bench 3×8@50#
    Single arm DB press on busa 3×8×25#
    Cable crossover 3×8@40#
    Alternating lat side and front raises 3×8@12# Dbs
    Single arm tricep dip with DB 3×8@10#
    Rope Triceps push down 3×8@30#
    4 mile fast walk

Ugh. Ate a 9 oz steak for dinner and didn't leave room for it. Then my evil bf ordered fries at trivia because he hates me and is sabotaging my life. All that after I didn't eat free ice cream and free zucchini bread at work.

/dramatics

Friday 9/8/2017
    Calories: 1526
    Weight: 143.1#
    Workout: Legs Day
    Goblet squat 4×12@20#
    SLDL 4×8×85#
    Bulgarian Split Squat 3×8×20#DBs
    Single leg SLDL 3×8@20#
    Clam 3×8+X-Heavy band (each side)
    Calf raises 3×10@Smith Machine bar
    4 min plank variations

Really didn't feel like doing cardio. Also was gonna do overhead squats but my shoulders were too toasted from yesterday.

Saturday 9/9/2017
    Calories 1398
    Protein 70g
    Weight 141.7 (!)
    Workout - lots of walking and the cardiovascular expenditure of my football team nearly losing to a nobody.... tried to spin but on demand system was broken.... more on that when I'm at a keyboard instead of a phone.

Sunday 9/10/2017
    Calories 1600ish (restaurant dinner, estimated)
    Protein 80ish g
    Weight 143.0 (got a bit of a sunburn, I think maybe the inflammation is causing higher water retention?)
    Workout - Pull
    Cleans - 3x8@55#
    Lat Pulldown - 3x8@80#
    Bent over BB row - 3x10@55#
    Face Pull - 3x8@50#
    Seated Single Arm Row - 3x8@40#
    Good Mornings - 3x8@35# (forgot how much I hate these)
    EZBar Curls - 3x10@35#
    Russian Twists - tabata style (20 on/10 off x8)
    Cardio - Hike down and up the cliff to Black's Beach

About the spin class....I work out at my apartment. We have a nice yoga/fitness room in addition to the gym that has a fancy on-demand class system. The building manager, I'm guessing without property approval given liability and the cost of rent in this neighborhood, has decided to allow her friend host some stupid "Daily Method" class there a few times a day (usually right when I want to use it...) and they keep powering down the on-demand system. When you power it back up, it needs to be signed in, and I don't have the credentials. I've complained a million times but since the boss is buddies nothing gets done. I've contacted the property management and haven't heard back yet. It's super annoying. Also, the Daily Method looks like some bastardized form of beginner Pilates and they leave hand prints all over our mirrors, which is gross.

Monday 9/11/2017
    Calories: 1465
    Weight: 142.6 (blah, should've known that 141 number was a fluke)
    Workout: 60 min of hockey skills clinic

Technically it was push day but I hadn't been to hockey in ages. Figured since I'd been unmotivated to do my regular cardio, I would "treat" myself to something "fun". Of course, I forgot how much damn work hockey skills clinic is. But yay for cardio, legs, and abs wrapped up into one package. I'll get the push workout in today before yoga.

Tuesday 9/12/2017
    Calories: 1549
    Protein: 169g
    Weight: 141.5# (so basically I need to be on an all protein diet to hit low numbers.... blargh)
    Workout: Push
    Incline BB Bench 4x12@50#
    Single Arm DB Bench on busa 4x10@25#
    DB OHP 4x12@20#ea
    Superset: Cable Pullover 3x8@40# + Cable Tricep Pushdown 3x8@30#
    Superset: Plate Press 3x15@5#ea + Alternating Front/Side DB Raises 3x10@7.5#ea
    60 min Vinyasa Yoga

For the last week my deficit has been enough for a 1 pound loss, but the overall trend is still 0.5#/week. I'm feeling very lean, my obliques are starting to pop, my quads are starting to split out. But it doesn't seem like I've lost anything from my cup-size, which is where it really needs to go right now.

Nice workouts. That would be annoying about the on demand class situation. I was at a small gym before moving down to LA where the classes were on screen so could take whatever one you wanted if the room was available. That does have fun and convenience if the equipment is able to work when you go to use it.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador