Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Keep it going!!
    ðŸ˜
    Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Nice work. How was the zoo? I haven't gone in so many years but seems like a fun outing.
    I frigging love the zoo. I'm a member so I can go whenever and bring a guest. Lemme know if you wanna drive down here and go 😃
    Instagram: @doctorv17

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today's rooftop class said yoga. That was not yoga. That was some insane yoga/kickboxing/aerobics hybrid that kicked my ass. It also had my foot bleeding in two spots and ripped the callous off my big toe. Ouch. I thought I'd be able to lift after to stay on schedule but absolutely no way. Maybe after kickball tomorrow?

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I frigging love the zoo. I'm a member so I can go whenever and bring a guest. Lemme know if you wanna drive down here and go 😃
    Maybe after my sister gets her car. Lease is limited on miles, most of which is used for going to and from work for now. But some day, hopefully can get some travel in.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

We won the kickball game yesterday, then we all went out for one of the player's birthday, so I didn't lift. Didn't get up early enough to lift this morning either so I'll go after work instead. This is kind of what I was worried about with the summer schedule and 4 days of lifting. I'll need to lift today, tomorrow, and Wednesday to stay on schedule.

The toe situation is still pretty effed up. Basically the entire bottom of my toe is gone. But with enough bandages I was able to run at the game and stuff so I'm sure it'll be fine for lifting. Pretty gross though.

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel like your upper hypertrophy workout was so much better than the one that's provided hahaha! i mean it's both upper AND hypertrophy - i think i need to take creative freedoms like that congrats on the kickball win! sorry to hear that yoga wasn't so good to you lol did your bf take it too?
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    I feel like your upper hypertrophy workout was so much better than the one that's provided hahaha! i mean it's both upper AND hypertrophy - i think i need to take creative freedoms like that congrats on the kickball win! sorry to hear that yoga wasn't so good to you lol did your bf take it too?
    It's actually mostly the same, just with ab stuff supersetted into the last 3 lifts for time management. I also subbed out DB fly because those are hell on your shoulders and I've got a bum shoulder (I've got a bum everything, thanks sc0liosis).

He did do the "yoga" but he was shooting me murder eyes after about 3 minutes. We agreed later we should've known something was off when the instructor walked in and was massive and ripped. Nobody gets that body by regular yoga lol.

4/9/18 PHUL W4D4 L/H
    Front Squat 1x3x45 4x8x75
    BB Lunge 4x65x10
    Leg Extension 4x10x70
    Lying Leg Curl 3x15x40 1x10x40
    Single Leg Press 1x15x65 3x10x75
    Seated Calf Raise 2x12x50 2x10x50
    Standing Calf Raise 3x15 w/ 30# DBs

4/10/18 PHUL W5D1 U/P
    BB Bench 1x3x45 1x3x65 1x3x105 1x2x107 1x2x105 1x3x100
    BB Row 1x5x100 3x3x107
    OHP 1x8x57 2x6x57
    DB Incline Bench 4x8x30s
    Assisted Wide Grip Pull Up 4x6 w/ 70 (i.e. ~80# lifted)
    BB Curl 3x6x55
    Single Arm Skullcrusher 3x6x20

Notes on Workouts
    Felt strong AF yesterday. Felt weak af this morning. My bench numbers feel underwhelming. But, I did decide to play around with the microplates and 107 is an un-spotted PR for me, even if I only got 2 of my planned 3. Curled in the power rack. Super-bro status achieved. Worked on being explosive through my calf exercises because I read a bro-article about how calf muscles are meant to be explosive/fast so doing a million slow reps is silly. They're a tad sore so maybe they're on to something.

Notes not on Workout
    Weight this morning was 152.6. I'm a pudgy lil mo-fo still. Meant to take measurements today but couldn't find the tape again. Will do tomorrow instead.
    Yoga this evening, looking forward to it because my neck has been all effed up the last few days.
    Tomorrow is the LEEP. I'm trying not to be nervous even though it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about what they're going to do.
    That being said.... I need to either get up at my normal 530ish and lift before, or hope that I can lift after, or take a rest day and double up with spin and lifting on Thursday. As of now, I'm leaning towards trying to lift after if it's as "NBD" as the docs are trying to tell me. I can expect severe cramping and some spotting, but I dealt with that for 7 years with the IUD so I should be able to work through it.

astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today's rooftop class said yoga. That was not yoga. That was some insane yoga/kickboxing/aerobics hybrid that kicked my ass. It also had my foot bleeding in two spots and ripped the callous off my big toe. Ouch. I thought I'd be able to lift after to stay on schedule but absolutely no way. Maybe after kickball tomorrow?
    Holy crap that sounds like one sadistic instructor!

Very nice lifting and keeping up with it all, and a social life! I noticed you’re doing incline press and said you’ve got a bum shoulder. My PT told me last session that incline is the worst position for shoulder health and flat is better but decline is best. Does flat bench bother your back?

I hope all goes well tomorrow. Take care of yourself afterwards and don’t try to do too much - you can lift later. Pamper yourself a bit if you feel like it and let go of the pre-procedure stress.

Originally Posted by astronut96 View Post
    Holy crap that sounds like one sadistic instructor!

Very nice lifting and keeping up with it all, and a social life! I noticed you’re doing incline press and said you’ve got a bum shoulder. My PT told me last session that incline is the worst position for shoulder health and flat is better but decline is best. Does flat bench bother your back?

I hope all goes well tomorrow. Take care of yourself afterwards and don’t try to do too much - you can lift later. Pamper yourself a bit if you feel like it and let go of the pre-procedure stress.
    I'm relatively weak on incline bench compared to flat and OHP but I don't know that it causes me problems. It's not really so much a "bum" shoulder as one that dislocates easily due to the shape of my back and the hypermobility.

And thanks! It went as well as anything I guess. Not feeling the greatest. Was told to take it easy for a couple of days. I'm going to interpret that as no lifting until Friday but I'll probably still go to spin tomorrow (it's not as straining or jolting to the core IMO).

Bf convinced me that spin class wasn't considered taking it easy and that I should chill for another day or so. So, I'll reevaluate tomorrow if I feel up to lifting. Feeling fine today so it'll probably be a "yes".

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How did it go?! How are you feeling?! REST!!!!

How did it go?! How are you feeling?! REST!!!!
    Well I can't say that it did the job until my checkup in 4 weeks, but I feel perfectly normal today. I am positive I could've done my spin class, but the BF was a bit traumatized by the description of worst case scenarios and wanted me to give it another day or so.

In unrelated news, I've been heavily considering trying my hand at a figure competition. I am thinking I will challenge myself to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks, and if I can manage that, sign myself up. I figure I'd need to be in the 125-130 range to be competition ready which I haven't seen in about 6 years. SoCal has a lot of competitions, so I don't really have a set deadline.

Well I can't say that it did the job until my checkup in 4 weeks, but I feel perfectly normal today. I am positive I could've done my spin class, but the BF was a bit traumatized by the description of worst case scenarios and wanted me to give it another day or so.

In unrelated news, I've been heavily considering trying my hand at a figure competition. I am thinking I will challenge myself to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks, and if I can manage that, sign myself up. I figure I'd need to be in the 125-130 range to be competition ready which I haven't seen in about 6 years. SoCal has a lot of competitions, so I don't really have a set deadline.
    Better safe than sorry? It's probably for the best!

That sounds like a great idea!! Oh man - i think setting reasonable expectations like that is a great idea!

Better safe than sorry? It's probably for the best!

That sounds like a great idea!! Oh man - i think setting reasonable expectations like that is a great idea!
    :-) I think I'll do my official first weigh-in on Monday for my self-challenge. I'd say today but that would be cheating because I had a couple beers last night and so I'm probably carrying an extra 2-3 pounds lol.

Speaking of, I didn't workout yesterday but I did end up snagging some cheap tickets to the baseball game, and walked about 4 miles round trip to get there and back. All good except I had beer, hotdogs, and loaded fries at the game :*) I'll be good this weekend so that my Monday weigh-in should be accurate and not bloaty-mcbloats-a-lot.

:-) I think I'll do my official first weigh-in on Monday for my self-challenge. I'd say today but that would be cheating because I had a couple beers last night and so I'm probably carrying an extra 2-3 pounds lol.

Speaking of, I didn't workout yesterday but I did end up snagging some cheap tickets to the baseball game, and walked about 4 miles round trip to get there and back. All good except I had beer, hotdogs, and loaded fries at the game :*) I'll be good this weekend so that my Monday weigh-in should be accurate and not bloaty-mcbloats-a-lot.
    Oh man, you're a better woman than I - I'd totally pad my stats and bulk up over the weekend and show a 3 lb loss by the next weigh-in :P

W5D2 L/P
    Back Squat 1x3x45 1x3x95 1x3x115 1x3x125 3x3x130
    Trap bar DL 1x3x45 1x3x135 1x3x155 3x3x175
    Leg press 1x10x220 3x15x220
    Leg curl 2x10x50 2x8x50
    Calf press 4x10x220
    20 min tabata on Peloton spin bike (Dead. I'm dead.)

Forgot belt again. No back pain today though!

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oooo A possible competition? That sounds fun. I should go watch one since there are so many in SoCal. Don't think I could get to stage weight. The numbers for my height just make me want cupcakes. Or that may be I just always want cupcakes, lol. But the ones at my height do weight much smaller than I can imagine getting. Still it's fun to see those who go through the training and get up on stage.

Nice workout even without the belt.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I’m so glad that the procedure went well and you’re feeling mostly normal, and got some well deserved rest.

And yay for baseball, hot dogs and beer!

Can’t wait to follow your competition experience if you decide to do it. I’d probably do like KB said and deliberately pad my weight just to have a nice whoosh to make me feel good! I seriously admire your dedication and commitment.

Buckle up, friends, this is going to be a long one!

Cutting Day 1 Stats
    Weight: 150.9
    Bust: 34"
    Waist: 27.5"
    Hips: 40.5"
    Thighs: L - 22.5" R - 22"
    Visual guess at bf%: 25-26%
    Calorie goal: 1700
    Protein goal: 120g

Saturday 4/14
    "Babes Bootcamp" rooftop class (read: lots of cardio, glute, and ab stuff w/ body-weight and some resistance bands)
    Note: All the jumping around had my lower back in severe pain by the end, this is still lingering

Sunday 4/15 PHUL W5D3 U/H
    Incline BB Bench: 3x10x60 1x8x60
    Close grip cable row: 4x8x85
    3 point DB row: 4x12x30
    Chest plate press: 4x12x5x
    Superset A:
    Lat raise: 2x10x15s 2x8x15s
    Decline sit up 4x10
    Superset B:
    DB Hammer curl: 4x12x20s
    V-ups 4x10
    Superset C:
    Tricep rope pushdown 2x12x30 2x10x30
    Russian twist: 4x10x10
    Note: Had to change up the ab work to accommodate lower back pain that said "no thanks" to anything in plank position.

Monday 4/16 PHUL W5D4 L/H
    Warmup: Some glute-activating band work
    Front squat: 1x3x45 4x8x75
    BB Lunge: 4x8x65
    Leg extensions: 4x10x70 (toes neutral x2, toes in x1, toes out x1)
    Lying leg curl: 4x15x40
    Seated calf raise (explosive): 4x8x50
    Standing calf raise w/ DBs (slow and controlled): 4x12x27.5s

Other Stuff
    All the bro-scientists insist that workout out fasted is begging for muscle loss. A good chunk of them say that consuming BCAAs before working out can fight this. I really can't bring myself to eat right before lifting or intense cardio, so I picked up some BCAAs and will be drinking that before the gym.

Also, my @$$ measurement is back down into what I consider reasonable, not sure why it was 3 inches higher the last few times I measured, there's no huge visible change. Maybe I was effing up the measurement somehow. I don't know. I think my waist measurement is artificially high, too, as I am seeing visible lower abdomen bloating. I think this is related to the procedure. I'm also still experiencing other fallout of the procedure (pun intended, ick). It makes lifting somewhat uncomfortable. Hope that's over soon.

Well, I was going to skip the rest day between Week 5 and Week 6 because I'm falling behind, but TOM hit me early and hard (again, most likely thanks to the LEEP). I'm feeling sore, lethargic, lightheaded, with bouts of dizziness. So yeah, definitely didn't go lift this morning. I'll probably still do yoga tonight, although I might warn the instructor that I'm not 100% in case we do a bunch of inversions and I end up passed out on my face.... Anyway, planning on eating red meats for dinner the next few days and possibly picking up an iron supplement.

Edited to note: Hmm. Probably should retake my measurements next Monday to give a fairer "starting point" for the cut. I guess now I for sure know why I was seeing bloating lol.

Also - Yesterday's intake was 1651 cal, 143 g of protein
    Last edited by mavd; 04-17-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Wait I feel like 27.5" for a waist is so small! Lol! Sorry TOM is a monster this month and that you're feeling so poorly Dayum @ protein intake...i'm so bad at that

Wait I feel like 27.5" for a waist is so small! Lol! Sorry TOM is a monster this month and that you're feeling so poorly Dayum @ protein intake...i'm so bad at that
    I don't hold fat in my stomach so I generally don't gain or lose many inches at the waist. I think my waist was around 25" in my avi picture.

Protein sources yesterday were: protein shake for breakfast (lazy), 150 g of chicken in a homemade Chipotle knockoff burrito bowl for lunch, and 6 oz of ground turkey in spaghetti for dinner.

Nice on starting the cut and that protein intake. I struggle to hit 100 g most days, and I love meat.

I lift in the morning too and I can’t eat a full meal before hand either, but I feel like I need to have something on my stomach - admittedly, that may be in my head. If its a heavy day, I’ll eat some overnight oats with protein powder and peanut butter (plus oats, yogurt, milk, and honey) and drink a pre-workout on my way to the gym. On light or cardio days I usually just eat a banana first plus the pre-workout.

We’re off to Austin on Thursday for the MotoGP weekend. I’ll make sure to get the picture thing figured out so I can post some pics.

Nice on starting the cut and that protein intake. I struggle to hit 100 g most days, and I love meat.

I lift in the morning too and I can’t eat a full meal before hand either, but I feel like I need to have something on my stomach - admittedly, that may be in my head. If its a heavy day, I’ll eat some overnight oats with protein powder and peanut butter (plus oats, yogurt, milk, and honey) and drink a pre-workout on my way to the gym. On light or cardio days I usually just eat a banana first plus the pre-workout.

We’re off to Austin on Thursday for the MotoGP weekend. I’ll make sure to get the picture thing figured out so I can post some pics.
    All that food you described is a full breakfast for me! I guess I'm more of a big lunch/dinner eater these days.

I'm sooo unbelievably jealous that you're going. I won't even get to watch because we have a double header in kickball. Have fun and take ALL the pictures! Oh! I finally got my forks redone and rode in this morning! Repping the Rossi helment today :-D

Diet Check In
    Yesterday's cal: 1637
    Yesterday's protein: 138
    This mornings weight: 149.1 (I'm pretty sure I'm dehydrated from TOM, so let's not get excited for that number)

PHUL W6D1 U/P
    BB Bench: 3x45 3x95 3x105 2x105+Mega Fail Complete With Roll of Shame 2x5x85
    BB Row: 4x4x105
    OHP: 2x8x55 1x6x55
    Assisted Pullup: 6 w/ 60, 2x6 w/ 65
    Incline DB Bench: 3x8x27.5s
    Skipped bi's and tri's because running late (maybe I'll do these at the apartment gym later)

Let's talk about that fail
    Um wtf why did I hardcore fail on a weight I've been pushing for 3 weeks? The proposed culprits are....
    1. Cutting - but seriously I'm on day 2 so yeah effing right
    b. Low carbs - eating all the healthy stuff and none of the beer/cookies
    iii. TOM - low energy, dehydrated, and possibly iron deficient
    4. Yoga yesterday, my normal schedule doesn't have heavy upper right after making my shoulders all stretchy
    So it's probably some combo of the above, but I was annoyed. I was also annoyed that two gym employed trainers watched it happen and neither offered to help or even asked if I was okay after. Gee, thanks guys. then again, probably best for my pride that no one made a big deal of it. I haven't roll-of-shamed in forever. I had the safety bars one notch too low to get over my ass/hips apparently.

And other stuff
    So pushing was all hella weak but assisted pullups felt easy AF at previous weight. Also, I feel deflated. Like, an empty balloon, not like I dropped 10 pounds of fat. Usually by the end of this workout I'd be all pumped up but I looked tiny and DYEL bro? status. Iono. The hydration I guess? A nice, mental f-u by TOM-from-h-e-double-hockey-sticks?
    Last edited by mavd; 04-18-2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Add yoga to fail reasons

My goodness I'm so sorry you were stuck under the weight! That's terrifying! I think that the combination of all of these different things can definitely be the reason for that to happen. Even vitamin deficiencies in one way or another? Have you gotten blood work done recently? I hope after TOM you're feeling back to normal! you still KILLED bench/row/entire workout

All that food you described is a full breakfast for me! I guess I'm more of a big lunch/dinner eater these days.

I'm sooo unbelievably jealous that you're going. I won't even get to watch because we have a double header in kickball. Have fun and take ALL the pictures! Oh! I finally got my forks redone and rode in this morning! Repping the Rossi helment today :-D
    All those ingredients are in the overnight oats, but it comes out to about 3/4 of a small (8oz I think?) mason jar. Don’t get me wrong though, I’m definitely a breakfast eater.

Saturday is supposed to be 70% chance of rain so qualifying may be interesting, but hopefully the race will be dry ... And hopefully somebody other than Marquez wins.

Awesome that you’re back in the saddle! Maybe you’ll bring VR some luck this weekend!

Ah yes, the good ol' tom messing with the cut. Fun times. Nice work on making it out of the roll of shame. Probably a combination of reasons. If it helps, think my last full on fail that seemed random was 100 lbs and a couple weeks prior I'd done 125. No idea why there was a fail other than on vacation visiting family. *shrugs* It happens. Keep pushing!
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

My goodness I'm so sorry you were stuck under the weight! That's terrifying! I think that the combination of all of these different things can definitely be the reason for that to happen. Even vitamin deficiencies in one way or another? Have you gotten blood work done recently? I hope after TOM you're feeling back to normal! you still KILLED bench/row/entire workout
    I wasn't really "stuck" because I had the safety bars. Just couldn't swing my hips out because fat lol.

All those ingredients are in the overnight oats, but it comes out to about 3/4 of a small (8oz I think?) mason jar. Don’t get me wrong though, I’m definitely a breakfast eater.

Saturday is supposed to be 70% chance of rain so qualifying may be interesting, but hopefully the race will be dry ... And hopefully somebody other than Marquez wins.

Awesome that you’re back in the saddle! Maybe you’ll bring VR some luck this weekend!
    I do love making overnight oats with protein powder and peanut butter, but they're a bit high in calories for a cut.

I know watching in the rain isn't as fun, but seems like Rossi tends to kick butt in wet races so there's that!

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Ah yes, the good ol' tom messing with the cut. Fun times. Nice work on making it out of the roll of shame. Probably a combination of reasons. If it helps, think my last full on fail that seemed random was 100 lbs and a couple weeks prior I'd done 125. No idea why there was a fail other than on vacation visiting family. *shrugs* It happens. Keep pushing!
    Good to know it's not just me. My pecs are definitely sore today so they got their work out I suppose.

"Rest" Day
    50 min spin class, hills with a round of tabata thrown in
    Yesterday's calories: 1433 (although this is estimated, lunch provided by work)
    Yesterday's protein: 116 g
    Morning weight: 148.0 (hmm, still dehydrated but now I'm thinking my starting weight was too high because of TOM bloat. Oh well, using daily weigh-ins so I can get a more accurate loss trend.)

I miiiiiight go do L/P day after work so I can get U/H in tomorrow. I know I won't be able to lift on Saturday or Sunday.

LOOK at you! 148! DAYYYYUM. Low cals day though, don't go too low too soon!