ethanhowie98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fast Metabolism, Belly Fat?

hey guys,
    i have an extremely fast metabolism. i eat anywhere from around 4-6 meals per day, 2500-3000 calories, im 5'8 170.
    im a somewhat skinny/lean guy, with not much fat besides my waist, and my stomach/abdomen area. most of everything i eat goes directly to my stomach. im looking to burn this belly fat and get a 6-pack, what tpye of diet should i be on for my high metabolism, and what type of ab workouts should i be doing?
    Marine
    Okinawa Japan

Deadlift 280x4
    Bench 180x4
    Squat 285x5

18yrs

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ab workouts won't address your belly. You're going to need to eat less.

What is your workout?

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please read the stickies in the main nutrition section. Fast metabolisms are in many ways a myth, but you definitely don't have one if you are exercising regularly and maintaining at <3000 kcal daily. You need to eat a caloric deficit if you want to keep the fat covering your abs. If you don't have much muscle then you'll end up skinny fat and it may be better to bulk for some time to ultimately get where you want to be.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Ab workouts won't address your belly. You're going to need to eat less.

What is your workout?
    chest bi
    legs
    shoulder tri
    back

and i mix in abs twice a week,
    leg lifts and knee lifts (hanging from p/u bar)
    jackknives,
    crunches
    cable pulldown overhead
    russian twists w/ medicine ball
    a
    Marine
    Okinawa Japan

Deadlift 280x4
    Bench 180x4
    Squat 285x5

18yrs

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Please read the stickies in the main nutrition section. Fast metabolisms are in many ways a myth, but you definitely don't have one if you are exercising regularly and maintaining at <3000 kcal daily. You need to eat a caloric deficit if you want to keep the fat covering your abs. If you don't have much muscle then you'll end up skinny fat and it may be better to bulk for some time to ultimately get where you want to be.
    i have a fair amount of muscle but i dont want to risk losing any in hope to eliminate belly fat. is there certain types of foods i should be focusing on so im not constantly hungry?
    Marine
    Okinawa Japan

Deadlift 280x4
    Bench 180x4
    Squat 285x5

18yrs

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting.. most of the under-eaters that claim they have "fast metabolisms" usually don't say they eat as much as a 13 year old teenager.

If you want to gain OP, eat more food.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Interesting.. most of the under-eaters that claim they have "fast metabolisms" usually don't say they eat as much as a 13 year old teenager.

If you want to gain OP, eat more food.
    imma take that in a good way cuz 13yr olds can put away food like no one else.
    and i want to gain, but i want to also focus on burning my belly fat without losing muscle
    Marine
    Okinawa Japan

Deadlift 280x4
    Bench 180x4
    Squat 285x5

18yrs

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ethanhowie98 View Post
    imma take that in a good way cuz 13yr olds can put away food like no one else.
    and i want to gain, but i want to also focus on burning my belly fat without losing muscle
    Start developing realistic goals.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i have a fair amount of muscle but i dont want to risk losing any in hope to eliminate belly fat. is there certain types of foods i should be focusing on so im not constantly hungry?
    Did you read the stickies in the main section like I suggested? Developing a good understanding of nutrition will guide you for life. It's worth spending 1-2 days reading through good threads to teach yourself the basics.

Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey guys,
    i have an extremely fast metabolism. i eat anywhere from around 4-6 meals per day, 2500-3000 calories, im 5'8 170.
    im a somewhat skinny/lean guy, with not much fat besides my waist, and my stomach/abdomen area. most of everything i eat goes directly to my stomach. im looking to burn this belly fat and get a 6-pack, what tpye of diet should i be on for my high metabolism, and what type of ab workouts should i be doing?
    LELELELELEL Bro, I just looked at your profile, you are not 14% body fat. You look like you're 23% body fat. Also, you don't have a "fast metabolism." It does not exist. Eating 3k calories doesn't mean you're a big eater because that's barely more than what the average guy eats daily.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Necronom View Post
    LELELELELEL Bro, I just looked at your profile, you are not 14% body fat. You look like you're 23% body fat. Also, you don't have a "fast metabolism." It does not exist. Eating 3k calories doesn't mean you're a big eater because that's barely more than what the average guy eats daily.

LELELELELEL Bro, learn to read thread dates ya dickhead.
    Delirious Mutant.