Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PKneyr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NachoMayn View Post
    I just don't get why people enjoy watching others play games?
    Do you watch sports? Same reasons.

iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iZZmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NachoMayn View Post
    I just don't get why people enjoy watching others play games?
    Have you actually sat down and done it? I used to feel that why (sorta) and I started watching walkthroughs of games I either wanted to play or had but never finished. It's actually enjoyable. Especially watching people play games like NCAA football or Madden, and watching how they build their teams through franchise/dynasty mode.
    ★ ☆ ★ DURTY SOUF CRUE ★ ☆ ★ SC CHAPTER ★ ☆ ★
    ☆☆FOREVER A xTUNAx CREW☆☆
    Clemson ~~ Where there's a Watson, there's a way! ;)
    2/5/2017 - The night I became a Life-Long Tom Brady fan.
    "I haven't lost my virginity yet, because I never lose." - Lil Boom

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rayaarito is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QuicK88 View Post
    Checked her twitch... https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareJollyAlfalfaThisIsSparta

Definitely working hard.
    She definitely knows how to work her crowd
    "Imma show you, how great I am.
    Last night, I cut the light off in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.
    Imma show you, how great I am.
    Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick.
    I'm so mean, I make medicine sick.
    Imma show you, how great I am.....
    I have wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin', thrown thunder in jail.
    Imma show you, how great I am. " ~ Muhammed Ali

FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000) FFailed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    that is absolutely disgusting. Giving these nerds this kind of money for playing video games 8 hours a day is mind blowing.. pussyfied generation doesn't know what the value of a dollar is, and of course the little cucks accept it thinking they deserve it. Id never accept this kind of donation was I a streamer, fuk u think im doing, curing cancer?
    And this gives false idea to the younger audience thinking this chit is acceptable and can be a "career".
    You realize people get paid millions of dollars to play with balls right? or people that sing garbage mumble rap music with no talent. Its called entertainment. What makes people playing sports or in the entertainment industry raking in money more worthy then someone on twitch?

Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000) Crooze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Yeah I saw one on irl where the girl did strip dances to donations under the guise of exerciser. I was like...lol?

Angrypug has a guy who has donated 120k+ to him over the last year not including "irl gifts"

The donators name is AC_Royale google him, there is a video out there where the guy donates like 80k in 1 day to Ninja.

Owns some large company in Europe
    Yeah, I believe he donated enough money to Ninja's fiancee to pay off her student loans.

FeelsBadMan

JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshSP1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    You realize people get paid millions of dollars to play with balls right? or people that sing garbage mumble rap music with no talent. Its called entertainment. What makes people playing sports or in the entertainment industry raking in money more worthy then someone on twitch?
    Lmao this is true Ill admit it took me a second to realize you were talking about sports. "play with balls"
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) momo5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Can we just stop for a second and look at how far Twitch has fallen from their initial dream of it being a platform in which gamers can demonstrate their game play with an interactive audience? Have you stepped into the "IRL" section lately? Twitch has full on become myfreecams-lite. You used to get banned if you weren't playing a game, now there are streamers(mostly women) who stream nothing but themselves sitting in a bikini at a pool. Some of the IRL streams can be interesting, like Reckful(former pro WoW arena player) who streamed basically his entire trip to Japan, but those are few and far between.

And then there's the subscription button, which has become a joke. Before Amazon bought Twitch, the sub button was something exclusive that you had to actually earn via having a large fan base, consistent streams with a minimum of like 150 viewers at a time, etc... Now since Amazon bought Twitch and has monetized everything, you basically get a sub button no matter what. You can be a streamer with 2 viewers who streams once a month and you get a sub button. Yes it's a smart way for Amazon to make a few bucks, but it's completely negated any sort of hard work that previous streamers put in to achieve that goal.

Point is, Twitch has become a joke of it's former self.
    basically your mad that people make money through twitch lol everyday people are donating and subbing you don't tell people what to do with there money bro.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

If you have trouble with ingrown hairs, PM for the solution I think I can help you.

Fashion Guru ( all about tailoring and looking good)- dandyandbearded.com
    instagram: thedandybeardman

CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    I was watching Summit this evening play some PUBG and saw that he posts a list of his top donors of all time... I got a good chuckle out of this, and then cried myself to sleep.

Don't forget the guy who gave Summit like $28k but requested to be taken off the list.

Actually when "BigHerp" made that donation, him and the other guy were competing to give the biggest donation. Summit was just stunned:

Apparently there's also some middle eastern guy who goes around donating 30k+ to big streamers.

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSuperSport is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    fr tho, not that wholesome entertainment like this

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are people who donate $20k using stolen credit cards to troll or some chit? Or rich people?

AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000) AWillis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Are people who donate $20k using stolen credit cards to troll or some chit? Or rich people?
    usually rich arabs
    Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized - The Warrior

Life is one long session

Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000) TMaC828 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not nearly as disturbed about what people are making on Twitch than I am about YouTube. Seriously it's absolutely ****ing ridiculous. High school drop outs with zero skills in life making ****ty vlogs every day yet millions of people watch this **** daily, allowing him to buy an R8, a Tesla, and a McLaren. There are dozens of examples of this... absolute phaggots with millions of subs. Blows my mind.

Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    I'm not nearly as disturbed about what people are making on Twitch than I am about YouTube. Seriously it's absolutely ****ing ridiculous. High school drop outs with zero skills in life making ****ty vlogs every day yet millions of people watch this **** daily, allowing him to buy an R8, a Tesla, and a McLaren. There are dozens of examples of this... absolute phaggots with millions of subs. Blows my mind.
    Entertainment, boyo.

Because beautiful people with limited mental capacity deserve another shot at life on easy mode

Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000) Neuronecrosis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    that is absolutely disgusting. Giving these nerds this kind of money for playing video games 8 hours a day is mind blowing.. pussyfied generation doesn't know what the value of a dollar is, and of course the little cucks accept it thinking they deserve it. Id never accept this kind of donation was I a streamer, fuk u think im doing, curing cancer?
    And this gives false idea to the younger audience thinking this chit is acceptable and can be a "career".
    Holy chit dude... I can't believe how close minded and copey/jealous your perspective is. Being human isn't about progress for the sake of progress. I'm a biochemist. What I do has value to many members in society. I'm paid well for this.

These guys provide entertainment to millions of people. Small portions of their viewer audience donate (some donate significant amounts) and they make a living off of this. It is clearly demanded in today's infrastructure to have entertainment provided for us.

Live and let live dude. We all have our own version of reality ... stop harping on everyone else who is outside your bubble.

Gonna donate to streamer just because I can now.

Those who pander to the lowest common denominator will ALWAYS get rich. Suck it up.
    **Pasham is gonna make it crew**
    **Biochemistry / Metabolomics Crew**

SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperStoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just got my 33rd follower brahs. I'ma make it for sure
    Twitch.TV/SuperStooob