Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    Moderate IQ checking in.

Life is neither amazing or depressing. It just is.
    Funny how this is literally the most intelligent post itt.

S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You notice all the degenerates around you and pick up on their stupidity almost instantly. Scum, scum all around with the dumbest tattoos inked horribly on their flabby arms as they sip cola and consume soy products while barely being able to muster up enough power from their remaining brain cells to preform the most human basic functions like walk or close their mouths.

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Based on responses here you are all probably pretty average as far as IQ is concerned. There are only 2-5 people I've met in my life that probably have IQs in the ranges you guys are saying. I've met these people in different social organizations, my CS program (one of the top ranked), and now in industry. These people have already built successful businesses, work for top companies, or create quality content quickly for a variety of different users. One of my colleagues in my program was building out different computer vision algorithms in his spare time. He was absolutely nuts in his ability, and the best part about it was that he was a great teacher as well.

Most of your justifications for your high IQs are just social inadequacies. Don't kid yourself, I sure dont' : ).
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    Usually means that expect too much from the early stages of connection and/or you expect too many people to be compatible with who you are.

Over analyzing can be a sign of control issues. You want absolute definitions of everything so you feel in control of where things stand and can precisely predict where they are going.

BTW, I had EXACTLY both issues when I was in my 20s but I did overcame them.
    Yes like others said I feel on a different wavelength from normal people and I don't like socializing or small talk. I can socialize and small talk just fine when needed but it's exhausting and not enjoyable because I have to be fake by pretending to be on their wavelength and pretending to enjoy the interaction.

Like others said it might be some form of autism. It sucks.

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by White-Belt View Post
    Second sentence - you didn't say that at any time you were speaking in the thread LOL! Convenient that you are REVISING what you actually wrote prior to my response/Pathetic.

Shapiro dopesn't assume that ALL feminists believe the baby is 'literally part of their body'. You are fudging what Shapira actually says about abortion. Nearly every single thing you read or watch about Shapiro re: abortion is about the legal rights of the child, and BALANCING that with woman's right.

Here you are saying Shapiro doesn't understand their argument when in reality you don't understand Shapiro's argument... ya fukking dolt!
    2 posts below your dumb opener in that thread, I said this in response to someone asking me what the pro-choice position is:

That the baby is dependent on its mother's body to sustain itself. Just as if you were hypothetically reliant on me donating blood to you regularly to survive, I would always retain the right to stop providing for you even if you died as a result, a woman also isn't obligated to lend her body/organs for use by a foetus if she doesn't wish to. To say anything else would be to remove the autonomy she has over her body.
    and in response to your post I clarified Shapiro's strawman:

He repeatedly states 'the baby isn't part of the woman's body, she can't do what she wants with it', as his case
    If you've ever watched Shapiros arguments on abortion (it's obvious you haven't), he doesn't address the correct argument and instead attacks the strawman I mentioned.

Face it; either you literally cannot read, or you can't process very basic arguments which everyone else in that thread, pro-life or pro-choice, managed to follow perfectly. That's why you got ethered in that thread, by letting everyone know you're a retard without me having to do or say much.

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes like others said I feel on a different wavelength from normal people and I don't like socializing or small talk. I can socialize and small talk just fine when needed but it's exhausting and not enjoyable because I have to be fake by pretending to be on their wavelength and pretending to enjoy the interaction.

Like others said it might be some form of autism. It sucks.
    It's called being introverted. I mean you are an INTJ... I doubt it's autism.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IQ tested as a child, extremely high score. School was easy, never studied or tried, barely attended classes, half assed everything, still had straight a's through end of university.

Makes minimal to no difference in the workforce. Makes minimal to no difference in anything else in life.

Nothing at work requires that you be that smart, work ethic and time committed is far more valuable.

All in all a pretty pointless metric except for ego boosting. I did grow up with the belief that I would excel at everything without trying very hard which obviously is not true and learning humility was painful, but I imagine this is the case for everyone.

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by joecayse View Post
    My IQ is in the 130s. Not genius, but pretty smart I guess. It has its advantages for career-building. People are confident in your ability to learn new things, adapt, and make decisions based on new information.

Socially, it's hard to be impulsive and just have a good time. It takes a lot of alcohol to drown out the second and third-order calculations like "this night out is going to cost you _____ and you're going to feel like crap tomorrow and probably sleep until noon, but you have to mow the grass and then if you don't mow the grass it will get super long because it's supposed to rain all week and if you sleep in you'll also go to bed late the following day but you have to get up for work Monday etc etc etc"

A close friend is a literal genius, IQ over 150. He battles depression constantly and is a serious under-achiever because he's stuck in his own head thinking all the time. Being that smart can be crippling.
    damn you hit the nail on the head. Idk what my IQ is but im very analytical like that where I think and play out every scenario and detail in my head before I go through with anything. It completely kills any spontaneity bc im weighing the costs and benefits, and rather than looking at it subjectively where the point is to have a good time I focus on the objective aspects of a given situation.
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's awesome. I am always the first to finish the maze puzzles at the back of the cereal boxes. Everyone is amazed as I gloat. But seriously, being smart has to go hand-in-hand with good social skills and awareness. You can swing too heavy on the retard side just as much as you can swing too heavy on the conceited side. Most of the time I will surround myself with people that are engaging, as for others I will be polite and humor them on topics I don't care for. I know there are plenty of people more technically smart than me, but over the whole spectrum of intelligence I find myself quite up there. Vast general knowledge, logical/reasonable, well-spoken, clued in on most major topic, and acceptable raw skills like calculating, problem solving etc. But above all I have a good understanding of people, their behavior, accurately judging others based on their opinions.

You don't have an IQ when you're dead anyway, in the end that bum on the street ends up the same as you, so life is too short to be cocky about any gift. A lot of people don't know when to just relax and be silly in moderation, I think it would be a sad life if you always had to keep up an image of being extremely intelligent and couldn't enjoy some of the more trivial sides of life. I feel sorry for people with extremely high IQ that have psychological issues and cannot adapt to people not as intelligent as them. Not being able to shut-off would be torture for me. High IQ can also be overkill, as someone stated in the workforce it doesn't make much of a difference unless you're doing something extremely specific. Someone with a lower IQ will get the job done just as fast and accurately. Unless you're really taking advantage of your abilities it's really just a pointless statistic, and no-one is going to give a sh*t about it - especially as you age.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Registered User Cytomegalovirus's Avatar
    Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think high IQ is correlated to high grades or performance in life in general although they go hand in hand. Some of the biggest geniuses of our time did very poorly in school. Furthermore, you can have a high IQ and still enjoy activities that the layman enjoys like sports etc. Also, stupid low IQ people tend to cast away those that are intellectually gifted as either stupid or "nerdy". I think if you can accomplish subjectively complex tasks, have a stable career, contemplate philosophical theory and metaphysics on a regular basis, have a large amount of skepticism, question everything and analyze the world around you in great detail there is a chance you have a high IQ. You can draw parallels between different fields (like engineering and medicine), see the deep meaning in concepts, teach advanced concepts etc. It's hard to generalize and say x,y,z = you have a high IQ.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My IQ is 190 and it's just very exhausting and there's plenty of hypersensitivity, but it's who I am, the brain thinks a lot and it's exhausting, my intensity in the gym can be a little too much too I can easily injure myself if I'm not careful. It's good for chess though it gives you a huge advantage. When I look at numbers I always add them up in my head and whatever number it is I make it into one digit, for example, I see a random number in someone's license plate 00856, for example, I'll immediately know the number is 1, why? I add 8+5+6 which is 19, 1+9 is 10, 1+0 is 1, but I see the numbers and I already see the one digit number

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Low IQ miscer checking in. How do I become smart? Srs.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy fuk some of you are more delusional than I ever would have thought possible.
    I have a dream, that one day, my username will be ironic.

Chairman of the purge.

Every post by this user is made soley for the enjoyment of cia analysts.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, IQs in here higher than Stephen Hawking's and the suspected IQ of Einstein. Who would have thought.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Wow, IQs in here higher than Stephen Hawking's and the suspected IQ of Einstein. Who would have thought.
    I think we have couple of miscers who are astronauts.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    You're on a forum with millions of users.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Rangerz91 View Post
    It's called being introverted. I mean you are an INTJ... I doubt it's autism.
    Yes extreme introversion I guess, it's beyond just needing some time alone to recharge. I wonder if introversion might be a light form of autism on the spectrum. Either way I'm unhappy with it because I'm in my head too much and I'm lonely.

I think generally people who think less and people with naturally good social skills (as opposed to learned/forced) and lower inhibitions enjoy life more. Also I think career-wise good social skills are at least as important or maybe even more so than intelligence.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Low IQ miscer checking in. I was wondering, how does it feel to go about your day to day surrounded by a sea of inept kunts?
    I have a very high verbal IQ and that means I'm great with words, ideas, and concepts.

Anyway, it feels like being an alien and/or a walking computer that's better than any computer in existence. Few if any people know what you're talking about, you can think of funny things to say very fast, explain anything, and there's almost no one to do that for you.

In addition, I must dumb down everything I say. Recently, I've been thinking about being completely "myself" and speaking the way I think. That would be using very "big" words and rapid strings of ideas. Instead, all of my life, I've been translating how I think into simpler terms so people can understand me. I'm on the fence about what to do.

In addition, next to no one seems original, especially men, and everyone thinks and says the same boring stuff. Some women are original thinkers but they are few and most can't really go the distance in a convo.

If I actually meet another smart person and we get going, we will literally alienate everyone around us and they will feel like crap.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    it's actually quite annoying because you realise just how tremendously stupid and easily lead the general population is especially the pseudo intellectuals

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sometimes I think i'm smart, but i'm pretty sure i'm stupid

Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    it's actually quite annoying because you realise just how tremendously stupid and easily lead the general population is especially the pseudo intellectuals

realise
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cytomegalovirus View Post
    I don't think high IQ is correlated to high grades
    It is actually the ONLY thing is correlates to.

IQ is a predictor of school performance, and that's about it.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    common sense is far more valuable in dealing with everyday life.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    common sense is far more valuable in dealing with everyday life.
    So EQ is better than IQ?

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    2 posts below your dumb opener in that thread, I said this in response to someone asking me what the pro-choice position is:

and in response to your post I clarified Shapiro's strawman:

If you've ever watched Shapiros arguments on abortion (it's obvious you haven't), he doesn't address the correct argument and instead attacks the strawman I mentioned.

Face it; either you literally cannot read, or you can't process very basic arguments which everyone else in that thread, pro-life or pro-choice, managed to follow perfectly. That's why you got ethered in that thread, by letting everyone know you're a retard without me having to do or say much.
    He approaches this from a fundamentally different point of view that seems to go over your blinkered retard head.

1) the baby is a human life, 2) to abort the baby is to kill a human, 3) the baby's life is more important than the inconvenience of the woman 'donating' their organs.

I think he understands the position of feminists. Lets just admit it, you never took the time to understand him, or you clearly need it SPELLED out for you.

You talk about Strawmen and then you post a Strawman about donating blood.... LULz I think the abortion argument is slightly different from that.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comparing this to the "greatest hip to waist ratio?" thread .......

Something seems ...................... different.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I have a very high verbal IQ and that means I'm great with words, ideas, and concepts.

Anyway, it feels like being an alien and/or a walking computer that's better than any computer in existence. Few if any people know what you're talking about, you can think of funny things to say very fast, explain anything, and there's almost no one to do that for you.

In addition, I must dumb down everything I say. Recently, I've been thinking about being completely "myself" and speaking the way I think. That would be using very "big" words and rapid strings of ideas. Instead, all of my life, I've been translating how I think into simpler terms so people can understand me. I'm on the fence about what to do.

In addition, next to no one seems original, especially men, and everyone thinks and says the same boring stuff. Some women are original thinkers but they are few and most can't really go the distance in a convo.

If I actually meet another smart person and we get going, we will literally alienate everyone around us and they will feel like crap.
    I think you are stupid

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by White-Belt View Post
    He approaches this from a fundamentally different point of view that seems to go over your blinkered retard head.

1) the baby is a human life, 2) to abort the baby is to kill a human, 3) the baby's life is more important than the inconvenience of the woman 'donating' their organs.

I think he understands the position of feminists. Lets just admit it, you never took the time to understand him, or you clearly need it SPELLED out for you.

You talk about Strawmen and then you post a Strawman about donating blood.... LULz I think the abortion argument is slightly different from that.
    If that were true, he would address the actual issue of bodily autonomy during his abortion discussions and make arguments against it. He doesn't do this, because he doesn't understand the argument, so attacks strawmen which no pro-choicer ever made. This is what was pointed out in that thread, which your infantile brain couldn't grasp, leading me to have to literally spell it out for you in this thread like someone would for a special needs kid.

Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes extreme introversion I guess, it's beyond just needing some time alone to recharge. I wonder if introversion might be a light form of autism on the spectrum. Either way I'm unhappy with it because I'm in my head too much and I'm lonely.

I think generally people who think less and people with naturally good social skills (as opposed to learned/forced) and lower inhibitions enjoy life more. Also I think career-wise good social skills are at least as important or maybe even more so than intelligence.
    As a fellow intj I can relate, but you should understand that you don't always have to process information the way you do, it's tough to overcome because we are in our heads extensively but if you feel like it's inhibiting your quality of life there are things you can do such as meditation. Meditation alone will improve things dramatically if you commit yourself to it, probably more so for intj's than anyone else due to the stark difference in how the present moment is perceived, going from extremely analytical and judgmental to non analytical and free of judgment, over time you'll see the benefit of the practice but it will require a lot of effort, but it is worth it.

Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    realise
    Realise there's different countries brah.

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    sometimes I think i'm smart, but i'm pretty sure i'm stupid

realise
    well, you just removed all doubt

not everyone uses american spelling...

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aggravating. I've become that jaded sysadmin who's always pissed off and hates everybody. I deal with stupid people on a daily basis but this thread reminding me that I'm smarter than most people helps put it into perspective. Also it's not the worst thing in the world that I'm 26 making a 6 figure salary in FL.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510