Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Need help understanding wtf is going on with ex

Backstory:
    Started hooking up with chick in October
    Hides from family because they described me as a “drunk whore who’s going to cheat”
    Still continue seeing her
    She has a brain aneurysm
    I stay by her side and tell family I’m going to help her recover whether they like me or not
    Family complete 180’s me and says they approve now
    We wind up dating after the surgery
    Help her recover to 100% (gave her a job at my bar and gave her the world)
    One day we have a stupid argument and I say it’s over
    She blocks me on everything for 3 weeks(still shows up to my bar knowing I’m there but we don’t acknowledge each other)
    Weird part about that was her brother even came up to me and said he wanted us back together and that she’s been a wreck since she blocked me on everything
    I bang some rando and she hears about it, unblocks and wants to talk
    We wind up talking for the next 3 days and it was basically me begging for her back and her saying no because I banged a rando when I was blocked on everything

Fast forward 4/5 weeks:
    Monday- at my bar, outside with a buddy and she drives by giving the bird
    Friday- same ordeal
    Sunday- the jukebox is playing music then the song that we said was “our song” was played 5 times in a row (the jukebox has an app connected to it where you can buy credits and play from your phone)

My question is wtf is going on

One of the things she told me during those 3 days was “all of your friends hate me, none of my friends hate you” to which I replied “yeah because they all saw what you did to me after everything I did for you”
    Her close/childhood friends have even come up to me and asked if we could still be friends even tho me and this girl are done
    Her dad even told me when he was picking up some of her things at my house “yeah idk what’s wrong with her”

Everyone says that I did nothing wrong, why is she flipping me off and stuff 2 months after the breakup when she made it abundantly clear she wanted nothing to do with me?
    Every man at some point in his life is gonna lose a battle. Hes gonna fight and hes gonna lose. But what makes him a man, is that in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never ever even think about getting back together with this chick , she sounds like a life destroyer
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girls are crazy AF, that's what you need to understand

Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ryanl412 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My problem is I fell head over heals for her and she shattered me after that convo
    Every man at some point in his life is gonna lose a battle. Hes gonna fight and hes gonna lose. But what makes him a man, is that in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself.

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanl412 View Post
    My problem is I fell head over heals for her and she shattered me after that convo
    Some chicks just can't be saved from ruining a great relationship bc they come from complete dysfunction, or just have issues that there's no fixing even if they come from a good family. My ex perma destroyed our 2 relationship/3 years of knowing each other, and any communication that we'll ever have ever again with her psycho ending. I called her sister to ask her what the hell was going on, and she just sighed and told me she was sorry and knew I hadn't done anything and would try to talk some sense into her. Even dysfunctional damaged goods chicks own family members know they're crazy as hell and are disappointed with them at times. Sounds like this girl's dad was doing pretty much the same with you saying "sorry about my crazy daughter, I thought I raised her better." Speaks volumes if a family member takes your side vs their own.

And man up. No woman or failed relationship should shatter you. Just let it be what it is and go on about your life and she can go on about her crazy ways. Never talk to her ever again. She'll probably stalk you at some point. Mine did after an entire year of NC. Get ready man and act like you see somebody who just looks like her and keep it moving if so.

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Don't ever try to solve the mystery of what's wrong with crazy women. Cut your loses and move on to better relationships. Life is short find a good woman.

Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Some chicks just can't be saved from ruining a great relationship bc they come from complete dysfunction, or just have issues that there's no fixing even if they come from a good family. My ex perma destroyed our 2 relationship/3 years of knowing each other, and any communication that we'll ever have ever again with her psycho ending. I called her sister to ask her what the hell was going on, and she just sighed and told me she was sorry and knew I hadn't done anything and would try to talk some sense into her. Even dysfunctional damaged goods chicks own family members know they're crazy as hell and are disappointed with them at times. Sounds like this girl's dad was doing pretty much the same with you saying "sorry about my crazy daughter, I thought I raised her better." Speaks volumes if a family member takes your side vs their own.

And man up. No woman or failed relationship should shatter you. Just let it be what it is and go on about your life and she can go on about her crazy ways. Never talk to her ever again. She'll probably stalk you at some point. Mine did after an entire year of NC. Get ready man and act like you see somebody who just looks like her and keep it moving if so.

I’m happy and sad someone else went through what I went through. We can’t understand it and we never will but man, it still hurts like crazy and I’ve done nothing but get drunk every day/night (not at work obviously) and it still doesn’t relieve the pain and idk why she’s playing these games when she’s the one who created the future and she’s the one who’s messing with me now

(Fair warning I am intoxicated rn)

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanl412 View Post
    I’m happy and sad someone else went through what I went through. We can’t understand it and we never will but man, it still hurts like crazy and I’ve done nothing but get drunk every day/night (not at work obviously) and it still doesn’t relieve the pain and idk why she’s playing these games when she’s the one who created the future and she’s the one who’s messing with me now

(Fair warning I am intoxicated rn)
    She's messing with you only because you're allowing it. So she flipped you off? So fkn what man. Why would that bother you? My ex hates my guts and the look in her eyes when she saw me last confirmed it. Did I care. No I just thought it was sad that somebody can live with such hatred they can't let go of after a year+ (lol don't be the one they want to marry for sure if you don't want to be hated for life). I could only smile, shake my head and kept walking. Let her live with her hate and guilt and flip you off every time if she wants to. She can take her hatred and craziness and go find somebody on her level who is just as crazy and hateful.

Also stop worrying about coulda shoulda woulda and this future that she's created, and why would she do this, why does she want nothing to do with me. She's obviously crazy and the only answer you need is that she did it bc that's exactly wtf she wanted to do. Now let her live with her decisions vs worrying about why.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She sounds like a crazy bitch who is way to much work with a $hitty ROI...

Move along to more Randos
    6'2" @ 247lbs

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're late 20s or over there is no excuse for this rollercoaster/instability.