Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Does that make any more sense?
    Yes, that sounds ****ing horrible. Last thing I need is trouble trying access journal articles of all things so that I can write these cancer giving reviews of literature.

Such a ****ed up concept especially when these big time ISP's seem to be doing just fine and would only be doing this to suck more money out of us. Maybe if they brought down the cable prices or made cable/internet deals last forever and not 12 months before butt ****ing me an extra 100 dollars a month I would still have a cable box.

People are just too greedy. If you have a successful corporation and you are profiting and can keep your employee's happy then you should just be satisfied and stop there...and if you are an actual "alpha" then you'd provide free seminars or other educational things to poor communities or do some type of community service work to make a point that not all "i robot evil corps" are the devil.

I'll never wrap my head around it. I'm just trying to research my ass off, get the educational credentials, and then train as many people as I can with everything I learned and stay up to date on...hopefully can start my own place, be financially secure, and then go into poor places of the country where obesity rates are high as hell and try to help those who have no idea where to even start on exercise/nutrition. And that would be on my dime with no cost to them.

QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) QuickNutkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a pretty good video, but I think some of the people who don't understand how the backbones of the internet works with packets going back and forth from client to server, might not understand his analogies. His UPS/Fedex analogy was good though, and I think most people would get that. I'm not sure if I should add it to the top post, as it might confuse some. I tried to find the easiest and most simplest ways to explain it people as I could.

Btw, I used to have that same 2600 tshirt he's wearing in the video

2600 has a few older podcasts that discuss net neutrality, but being that they are a hacking group, I'm sure their explanations would be way over the heads of the people who don't understand it in this thread.
    Well I can tell ya right now "packets of information" isn't gonna shoo people away as quickly as thumbnails with liberal douches like John Oliver or "we must save da internet"..lol. Know thy audience. The MISC.

That's one of the bigger issues. A lot of these net neutrality videos are more lecturing, less informing. Hence why people are becoming so jaded. It's not a lack of comprehending what packets are, it's fruity talk show segments and cartoon diagrams that turn people off.
    no

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    Yes, that sounds ****ing horrible. Last thing I need is trouble trying access journal articles of all things so that I can write these cancer giving reviews of literature.
    I talk more about the reasoning behind that in a thread I wrote today in the Gaming & Misc section thread about net neutrality. But, it's more of a post that belongs in R&P so I won't rehash it here. Because QuickNutkus would probably jump down my throat about it. But, if you want to read it, I'll PM it to you. Just let me know in this thread.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I do not use the PM system. Please email me if you need something.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkinnyBeast24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I talk more about the reasoning behind that in a thread I wrote today in the Gaming & Misc section thread about net neutrality. But, it's more of a post that belongs in R&P so I won't rehash it here. Because QuickNutkus would probably jump down my throat about it. But, if you want to read it, I'll PM it to you. Just let me know in this thread.
    please pm, i like learning and you seem like a smart guy

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    Well I can tell ya right now "packets of information" isn't gonna shoo people away as quickly as thumbnails with liberal douches like John Oliver or "we must save da internet"..lol. Know thy audience. The MISC.

That's one of the bigger issues. A lot of these net neutrality videos are more lecturing, less informing. Hence why people are becoming so jaded. It's not a lack of comprehending what packets are, it's fruity talk show segments and cartoon diagrams that turn people off.
    I'm just not going to get into that argument with this argument with you in here. I want to show solidarity towards saving net neutrality and try to keep everyone on the same team. I totally disagree with the youtube link you have in your signature, but I'm not going to remove it just because I disagree with it. Nor would I delete your link from a guy on a gun channel, who's other videos I would probably greatly disagree with.

If you don't like John Oliver, I can see why. Regardless, he explains the topic in a manner that is easily digestible to a non-technical audience. As far as the CGP Grey video, he's completely non-partisan, so I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with that. One fat dude sitting in a chair with a gun rack over his computer would not be something that would sell me on the subject of net neutrality.

BUT, I want to keep this thread civil, so let's drop the topic.

Fight For the Future has posted some new developments about what's going on with net neutrality so I'm going to post that next.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤

*** Net Neutrality Update ***

Fight for the Future has emailed an update about net neutrality. Here's what they have to say:

Congress held important hearings today related to net neutrality. Click the link below to find out where your lawmakers stand and take urgent action to stop Internet censorship, throttling, and extra fees.

https://www.battleforthenet.com/#scoreboard
    So, I selected my home state of Texas, and it says the following:

UNKNOWN:
    They haven't come out against Pai's plan yet. We need you to tweet them.
    And there is a link to "Send Letter" and when you click that link it takes you to a page with a prefilled in form letter to send to your state representatives. IMO, sending prefilled form letters is slacktivism. It's best to write your own, or your Congressional or Senate representatives aren't going to read it, the people that read their email are just going to chalk it down to another email campaign, send you their prewritten reply response and ignore it.

So, I suggest changing their letter around a bit, or writing a completely fresh one based on your opinions and ideas. But if you don't have time or don't want to, you can just fill it out and click send letter. I've already contacted my congressional reps and the FCC, but I'll do it again, just to make sure they know their constituents thoughts on it.

Fight for the Future goes on to say:

Last week, we made history. Millions of people took action to demand that the FCC respect free speech and drop its terrible plan to gut net neutrality protections that prevent monopolies like Comcast, Verizon, and AT&T from squeezing us all for more money, slowing down websites, apps, and services, and blocking our access online content. [1]

The Chairman of the FCC, Ajit Pai, is a former top lawyer for Verizon, and he’s made it clear that he doesn’t care what the public thinks -- he just wants to give the giant Cable Companies that he used to work for exactly what they want: the power to control what we see and do online.

But our members of Congress have oversight authority over the FCC -- and they have to answer to us: their constituents. We’ve just unveiled a “scorecard” so they can’t hide.
    And, the link to the scorecard is up above.

That reference [1] links to here: https://www.fightforthefuture.org/ne...et-neutrality/ the first paragraph of which says:

UPDATE: Historic day of action for Net Neutrality breaks records: more than 2 million comments to FCC, millions of emails and phone calls to Congress

More than 125,000 websites, Internet users, and organizations participated in a massive online protest against the FCC’s plan to gut protections that keep the web free from censorship, throttling, and extra fees. Protesters gathered in DC and showed up at Congressional district offices, celebs weigh in
    Then it goes on to include a little video and has all the stats about who participated, how many, a bunch of celebrities who got involved, and etc. So you might want to check that out if you're interested in what happened on July 12th.

Now, back to the email:

The Senate held important hearings on Ajit Pai’s confirmation this morning. [2] It was largely procedural, but right now is an important moment for us to show lawmakers that we are paying attention, and that we expect them to do their jobs and speak out against the FCC’s attack on our basic online rights.

If enough members of Congress speak out against Ajit Pai’s plan, he’ll have no choice but to slow down or change course. This the clearest strategy for defending the net neutrality protections that we have all fought so hard for.

We need to make sure that every member of Congress knows that if they side with Big Cable by supporting -- or remaining silent about -- the repeal of net neutrality, we their constituents will hold them accountable.
    And reference [2] goes to Democratic senator questions independence of FCC nominee who worked for the agency's chairman - Los Angeles Times

Finally, they conclude with:

This fight is just beginning, and we’re off to a strong start. More from us soon.

-Evan at Fight for the Future

P.S. We’ve already raised $50,000 toward crowdfunded billboards targeting members of Congress who support the FCC’s plan to gut net neutrality. Click here to chip in!
    So, the "Click here to chip in" link takes you to a page where you can donate to Fight for the Future (that's the organization that put this whole July 12th "Day of Action" thing together. They're a legitimate organization, but these donations for the billboards are not tax deductible. At the bottom of the page it says:

Important legal information for donors: in order to run effective grassroots lobbying campaigns aimed at Congress, Fight for the Future is a 501(c)4, so donations are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC §162(e).

You can make tax-deductible donations to Fight for the Future Education Fund, our sister 501(c)3 organization.
    So, FYI, I looked into the Fight for the Future Education Fund to make sure it was on the up and up. Charity Navigator says about them:

This organization is not eligible to be rated by Charity Navigator because we require organizations to have filed at least 7 full years of form 990's (excluding 990-PF and 990-EZ) with the IRS and this charity has filed less than 7.
    So, they haven't been around long enough to be rated by Charity Navigator. I also looked on the BBB's BBB Wise Giving Alliance and they don't have a listing for them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tried looking them up with the IRS on their Exempt Organizations Select Check. But, you have to input all this data, and it's on the Fight For the Future Financial Statements page which in a Google Drive link. The document you want is a PDF named Center for Rights in Action 990 FY14.pdf.
    This is a Form 990 draft for the IRS that has the information you're supposed to copy and paste into the IRS link I posted above. On the IRS page I linked to, click the button that says "Exempt Organizations Select Check Tool" and choose "Have filed Form 990-N (e-Postcard)". But, the problem is you can't copy and paste from that PDF file. So, you have to enter everything in manually, like their EIN, and when you try to copy it, and then paste it, it comes out like this "" which on my screen looks like a bunch of square blocks. So, at that point, I gave up. But, if someone else wants to do it, be my guest. I put the financial statements link behind a bitly shortened link because it was a huge long Google Drive link, and those sometimes won't parse properly when you paste them here.

But, if you don't trust the Bitly link, go here: http://www.checkshorturl.com/ paste it in, and see for yourself. I know some people are anal about shortened URLs.

Regardless, Fight for the Future, in my eyes, is a legit organization. They've been around for several years, put out their legit financial documentation that can be checked and verified, and they have put up these billboards before. The last time they did it, was because they let the Trump administration sell your internet history.

Billboards target lawmakers who voted to let ISPs sell user information

Anyway, to summarize, the head of the FCC doesn't care about how many comments he gets, he is going to ignore the will of the people and try and do away with net neutrality. So, we have go over his head and speak directly to our Congressional representatives. That means the House & the Senate.

How to Contact Your Elected Officials - USA.gov

To find your U.S. Representatives (House members) for this you will need your ZIP code+4 which you can get by looking it up on the US Postal Service Look Up a ZIP Code page. Put in your address, and your 5 digit zip code, and it will tell you the other 4 digits on the end of your zip code. Once you have that go back to the Directory of Representatives page, and in the upper right hand corner there is a box that says
    "FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE

Enter your zip code"

Put in your five digit zip code, a hyphen (dash) your other 4 digits you got off the USPS website (e.g.: 12345-5678), and hit GO. It should show up your single representative, and a map of their *ahem*gerrymandered*ahem* district. On the left it will have their picture, and to the right of their picture, there will be a link to their page on house.gov and a little envelope icon with a link to their contact page.

The only other time you'll need your (or someone else's) +4 zip code is if you're sending or receiving an express package through USPS.

On the rest of that page, there's a link to contact your Senators, call the White House, or email them, and your State Officials (governors, legislators) - they have no say over net neutrality, or at least can't actively vote on it. Mayors, county execs, and "Other Local Government Officials" whoever they might be.

The White House, The House and Senate (Congress) is who you will want to try and contact. You can do so also in the first link I posted at the top of this thread (for brevities sake that URL was https://www.battleforthenet.com/#scoreboard) if they aren't on board w/net neutrality. If they are already in favor of it, then the only person to contact is Trump and let him know.

SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I've been seeing that stupid graphic for 15 years now and its never happened and no ISP has considered or proposed such price plans.

MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000)
    The price of cable Internet has gone sky high and we got the worst speeds. Now the ISP's want more money from the content providers just for them to have priority service while small sites get the slow lane? I am all for fair play as we pay enough for Internet and we don't need the added cost just to pad the profits of the big ISP's. I am looking at YOU ATT, Cox and Comcast!

Also my web browse history is MINE and not the telcos. F 'em for selling our private info to the sleaziest marketers.

Originally Posted by SlothLord View Post
    I've been seeing that stupid graphic for 15 years now and its never happened and no ISP has considered or proposed such price plans.
    That's because for the last 15 years we've had net neutrality...

Originally Posted by MaximumWave View Post
    The price of cable Internet has gone sky high and we got the worst speeds. Now the ISP's want more money from the content providers just for them to have priority service while small sites get the slow lane? I am all for fair play as we pay enough for Internet and we don't need the added cost just to pad the profits of the big ISP's. I am looking at YOU ATT, Cox and Comcast!

Also my web browse history is MINE and not the telcos. F 'em for selling our private info to the sleaziest marketers.
    Let your representatives know how you feel! They aren't reading the bbcom misc forums, you have to contact them and let them know yourself.

To prevent them from selling your browser history, you basically just have to run a VPN all the time you're online.

MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumWave is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's because for the last 15 years we've had net neutrality...

Let your representatives know how you feel! They aren't reading the bbcom misc forums, you have to contact them and let them know yourself.

To prevent them from selling your browser history, you basically just have to run a VPN all the time you're online.
    Yes certainly letting my representatives know clearly how I feel and not everyone is skilled enough to set up a VPN though.

Originally Posted by MaximumWave View Post
    Yes certainly letting my representatives know clearly how I feel and not everyone is skilled enough to set up a VPN though.
    You don't have to "setup" VPNs anymore. Just download one like Tunnelbear from https://www.tunnelbear.com/. It installs on Windows or Mac, iOS or Android, or Chrome or Opera as browser extensions. Then just flip the switch to on, and you'll be connected to a VPN tunnel. You can also download the Opera browser from www.opera.com/computer (For PC, Mac or Linux) and it has a built in VPN that you can just toggle on or off in the top bar where you type in what web page you want to go. Alternately, for whatever browser you use, just search your browser's extensions page, and you'll find dozens of listings for free VPNs you can install right into your browser that are free to use, but often times limited to a certain amount you can use monthly, unless you pay for a monthly or yearly subscription. Often times, the amount you pay is cheap. But Opera's built in VPN is unlimited for free. Also, they have a free unlimited VPN for mobile at www.operavpn.com for Android or iOS.

All of these you just click a button to connect after you install them. They're incredibly simple.

Torrentfreak also has a review of VPN services that go over which ones keep logs, allow you to use Bittorrent, have browsers located outside of the USA so you don't have to worry about USA privacy laws from monitoring them, if you can pay anonymously with Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies) and other info.

VPN services have become an important tool to counter the growing threat of Internet surveillance. Encrypting one's traffic through a VPN connection helps to keep online communications private, but is your VPN truly anonymous? We take a look at the logging policies of dozens of top VPN providers.
    https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-service...w-2017-170304/
    Last edited by pogue; 07-21-2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: fixed tunnelbear url

SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothLord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "That's because for the last 15 years we've had net neutrality..."

Are you people really this retarded? The FCC only enacted it a year or so ago.

pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbsfinest2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Done!

BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i will sign up i don't want my hentai collection being leaked

Originally Posted by SlothLord View Post
    "That's because for the last 15 years we've had net neutrality..."

Are you people really this retarded? The FCC only enacted it a year or so ago.
    You're right, I looked into it a little further, and "net neutrality" in and of itself is a relatively new term. However, there were other measures preventing ISPs from keeping them from making fast lanes for their own specific platforms, anti-monopoly laws, and The Communications Act of 1934 that kept Ma Bell in check more specifically, and then later the act that broke it up. But like the T1000 terminator, it was smashed up, then started reemerging itself back into Ma Bell all over again. That's why you don't see region specific phone companies anymore, like Southwestern Bell, GTE, and or any of the other regional "Baby Bells". The same thing happened with all the gas and oil companies after they were split up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_System

When you deregulate, major utilities they will take advantage and buy themselves back up to form another huge conglomerate like Standard Oil, Bell Telephone. Many other examples, like the radio/TV stations that were mentioned earlier in this thread through the Telecommunications Act, etc.

Originally Posted by BigMama101 View Post
    i will sign up i don't want my hentai collection being leaked
    That's already happened. That's not what this is about. This is so you can continue to download your hentai without the government throttling your internet connection. Your internet traffic is already being viewed and stored indefinitely by your ISP and sold to advertisers, third parties, and anyone else who may be interested in seeing it. Your privacy in that sense is gone, which is why you have to get a VPN (as mentioned in this thread also).

BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMama101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started to use a vpn because of this

Originally Posted by BigMama101 View Post
    i started to use a vpn because of this
    Good. You should still contact your congressional reps about net neutrality. You can still also complain about the ISP spying issue too, but since it's already passed, they'd have to undo the law, which almost never happens, so maybe the next president will do it.

Which VPN did you choose and do you like it and would recommend it to others?

Also, there was an article today in VICE about the FCC head being grilled by Congress. Here's the link:

Democratic Lawmakers Blast Trump’s FCC for ‘Anti-Consumer’ Agenda

Orance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Teach us more in this field. After reading on here, we can learn more in this topic.

Originally Posted by Orance View Post
    Teach us more in this field. After reading on here, we can learn more in this topic.
    What would you like to know?

Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the more we go forward things turn into complexity
    * tired being tired Crew*
    *No P.Heyman, No Brock Lesnar Crew*
    * i used to postpone fisting session, know fisting is part of my daily routine*

NatalieGregson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks

Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dorich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is there a point in me signing the petition if I live in Germany? I'm a US citizen though. (srs)
    = Formerly obese crew =

Total weight loss June 06, 2016 - April 17, 2017: 52.4 kg / 115.5 lbs

My completed journey to 10% BF: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173909811

Lean bulking since May 22, 2017: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174448051

trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trueAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.

nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nn586 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed for later

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What up Pogue, hope all is well. Keep on spreading the info, I just got put on a data cap which is already bad enough, would hate to have to start paying for "Fast lanes" to any sites I want to use too.

Erebeon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Europe used to have pretty good regulation to keep providers and the like in check but year by year the safeties are being whittled away and there is far less attention on the problem compared to the states. Hardly anyone here has ever heard of Net Neutrality and lots of American companies are buying into local telecoms so yeah... They are going to have it much easier over here. ><