asopko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intra workout formula?

So I'm new to this community.

Anyway, most preworkouts don't make me hyper agressive and jittery like they say they do. But lately I've taking one scoop of rage by centurion labs then during my workout I drink one bottle of gatorade powder and a scoop of beta alanine with water. For some reason I feel amazing and hyped. Anyone comments or input on this would be sweet.

Thanks,
    Alec.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you wanting validation for what you're using? Doesn't that preworkout already have beta alanine?

Beta alanine wouldn't need to be taken during your training session.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

asopko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asopko View Post

Anyway, most preworkouts don't make me hyper agressive and jittery like they say they do. But lately I've taking one scoop of rage by centurion labs then during my workout I drink one bottle of gatorade powder and a scoop of beta alanine with water. For some reason I feel amazing and hyped. Anyone comments or input on this would be sweet.

Thanks,
    Alec.
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Are you wanting validation for what you're using? Doesn't that preworkout already have beta alanine?

Beta alanine wouldn't need to be taken during your training session.

Yeah, I'm just wondering if it's pointless to take the beta with the gatorade? I just drink that for the carbs, but I thought the extra scoop of beta would do something. I guess not. And yeah the preworkout does already have beta in it.

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Over 3g of beta alanine would be useful at the beginning of your workout. Having it intra workout can be ok if you are doing cardio post workout. If the Gatorade is full of sugars you will feel hyped up I am sure and simple sugars do have a place post workout for glycogen replenishment providing you have beasted your weights.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigAust View Post
    Over 3g of beta alanine would be useful at the beginning of your workout. Having it intra workout can be ok if you are doing cardio post workout. If the Gatorade is full of sugars you will feel hyped up I am sure and simple sugars do have a place post workout for glycogen replenishment providing you have beasted your weights.
    Unless he is doing marathon training he wont even come close to depleting, or needing to replenish, glycogen after a simple weight training session.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigAust View Post
    Having beta alanine pre workout would account to more or less zero performance increase and would only introduce paresthesia if anything. I don't understand where you get the information you post on the board the majority of times because they have been virtually almost entirely inaccurate at best.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Having beta alanine pre workout would account to more or less zero performance increase and would only introduce paresthesia if anything. I don't understand where you get the information you post on the board the majority of times because they have been virtually almost entirely inaccurate at best.
    this

beta-alanine, creatine, betaine, etc. are all products where maintenance of saturation trumps timing because there aren't any acute benefits
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by asopko View Post

Thanks,
    Alec.
    BA isn't going to have an acute effect other than tingles (maybe), it's placebo. Gatorade isn't going to amp you up, again, placebo.

But thanks for the cool story, be sure to keep us updated with other cool stories. I want to see just how amped you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners