Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,321 to 1,325 of 1325
    mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah man this is not what I want to come back and read after an extended absence Heal up soon man.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Ah man this is not what I want to come back and read after an extended absence Heal up soon man.
    Thanks, Dave. You know I will!

Got back home last night, 16 days older and 11 pounds lighter than when I left. Still have a raft of medications to take daily for the next couple of weeks, but they're easy enough. I really am feeling better every day, although I'll probably lose a little more weight before my digestive system gets back to fully normal.

Drs. prognosis is good, it's definitely unrelated to the previous throat cancer and has no long-term implications regarding my overall cancer susceptibility. This was just a rare, random one-off, and of those who do get this particular disease, mine was in the lower tier for malignancy and aggressiveness. I'd apparently been carrying it for a long time without knowing it, although it's secreted as a mucinous gel, some of mine had caked up in spots, and elsewhere had formed hard rinds along the base of my diaphram and my spleen. Fortunately my other organs were spared. The odds of it returning are pretty low.

Still in a bit of pain, I'm bruised internally where the doctor's spreaders were clamped, but the incisions feel pretty good. Just mild pain killers right now. My hardest task is eating, I can only get in small quantities at a time, but that should be improving over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, lots of naps!

And when the time comes, I'll start a new journal here and I'll be hitting it as hard as I ever did. I am SOooooo looking forward to that!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sure have navigated some bumpy road. Hoping your recovery is swift and uncomplicated. You raise the toughness bar for us old geezers.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    You sure have navigated some bumpy road. Hoping your recovery is swift and uncomplicated. You raise the toughness bar for us old geezers.
    It'll get better. I mean, it'll get worse eventually, sooner or later it does for everyone, but that's not yet. Once this heals, it just means I'm carrying around less unnecessary junk that didn't need to be there, and it will be longer still before the real problems start.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Dave's first journal...I really miss him.

Got to bump his great work and his fight against cancer. *bow*
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.