Thread: Please help me

marvecmedhat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please help me

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I just wanted to ask a question about my body and how ready i am for mens physique under 170 cm the smallest category ( im a short guy ). Actually i know that I'm not that ready but it seems that everyone i know thinks i am. I'm a gym trainer so im working out everyday. Due to my work i got in great shape amd my body fat is currently at 12%. My weight is currently at 72kg (155 pounds). I will try to post some pictures for you to tell me what you think. The contests are going to be in 14 weeks. I want your opinion. And a little background about me i was a pro soccer player till my career stopped so i got in a depression and started to eat alot till i reached 220 pounds. Maybe they are just telling me that i am ready as a motivation or that because i was fat now im muscular and they see in me motivation for themselves. I dont know. Your opinion matters. Im natural and alredy working out for 4 years.

Please look at my pictures in my profile because i am posting from my telephone ans i dont know how to add images.

Thank you for the support.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's hard to tell from just that one pic in your profile, but it looks like you could do well in a natural show. Again you should post pictures of you doing the poses for a proper critique. You'll need to diet down and hold onto as much muscle as possible of course but 14 weeks is plenty. They look for a strong v taper, good core, shoulders, arms and a full chest.

marvecmedhat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man dor the reply... i will try to add pics as soon as i can