pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100)

Post your supp/vitamin Stack

Just curious what supplements/vitamins people are taking. The science behind it has piqued my interest in recent years.

I dropped ~30 lbs (all fat) and have been able to maintain for about 2 years, but I'm always looking for new ideas. I've added/dropped things over time as I've tried to fine-tune what I take, but currently I start the day with:

Omega 3 fish oil
    Vitamin B-complex
    Vitamin D3
    Multi-Vitamin

And I wash it all down with a tall glass of BCAA's. On lifting days I do a BCAA/C4 cocktail. I take a protein shake after a workout, but usually I prefer to get lean protein from real food sources like chicken, tuna, sardines, etc.

I know there are plenty of threads on this, but information changes and becomes stale all the time.

Registered User jenniferjudy225's Avatar
    jenniferjudy225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your supplements will always depend on your diet as they are there to ‘supplement’ the short comings in your diet. With a good wholistic diet, the gap between what you are and what you should be consuming can be minimized.

In today's society, people are so overly concerned with not having sugar in their diets and yet consume supplements full of synthetics and chemicals which can be just as detrimental to your health. It is in my opinion and recent experience that sticking to simple organic fruit, berry and veggie supplements like the ones that i currently take are the best. Not only are they giving us all the fruits and veg that we need in our diets, but we get all the added benefits of this too. For me, the most significant change has been the healthy of my digestive tract and no more bloating.

Hit me up if you have any other questions :-)
    Do My Essays is a Leader of all Online Services & Hope for students having concern like Write my Essay for me or Pay Someone to do my Essay.

jamesjasper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find it easier if you put your concerns together and then look at the pathways and work out what vitamins you might need. It can also reduce the number of tablets and vitamins you have to take as some might have been generated within the pathways concerned and hence no need for extras.

kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kraken1978 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate - Muscle Feast
    Beta Alanine Powder - Nutricost
    L-tyrosine - NOW
    Yohimbine - PrimaForce
    Calcium Ascorbate Powder (Vitamin C and Calcium Complex) - Nutricost
    Vitamin D-3 & K-2 - NOW

ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for me i use multi vitamin in the morning with the breakfast
    before training i use creatin "some times pre workout when i need it "
    in the middle of the workout i use bcaa
    after workout i use whey protine
    in the dinner i use omega 3 fish oil with meal
    before sleep i use whey protine and Multi-Vitamin

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eggs
    Eggs
    Eggs
    Eggs with eggs
    Eggs
    Eggs
    I love eggs.